UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Poll: Diaz vs. Henderson Who Will Win?

12/6/12 1:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jaybrone
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Ben can establish the distance with kicks early and often he wins. If he lets Nate establish the pace and standup he is in for a long night. Phone Post
12/6/12 1:45 PM
Jaybrone
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid Charlemagne - It's dead even folks, perhaps an indication of how the fights gonna be?? I hope it's decisive Phone Post
God I don't want a close decision. We would never hear the end of it if Nate lost a close one. Phone Post
12/6/12 1:46 PM
Jaybrone

^and I don't want a close fight making another friggen rematch. Phone Post
12/6/12 2:31 PM
SHOGUN250
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going with Nate simply because I've bet against him in his past two fights, and bet against him with the "I really don't see ANY way he wins this fight" mentality. Boy did he prove me wrong, I'm not going against that again. I think he finds a way to finish Benson.
12/6/12 4:48 PM
mclay
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SHOGUN250 - Going with Nate simply because I've bet against him in his past two fights, and bet against him with the "I really don't see ANY way he wins this fight" mentality. Boy did he prove me wrong, I'm not going against that again. I think he finds a way to finish Benson.
Welcome !!! Phone Post
12/7/12 1:09 PM
mclay
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
12/7/12 8:24 PM
lormpino
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump Phone Post
12/8/12 3:08 PM
mclay

War Diaz! Phone Post
12/8/12 9:12 PM
mclay

Almost the same stats!! Phone Post
12/9/12 5:01 PM
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haulport - 

Benson won't get into the "I'm only gonna stand with him" shit that BJ and Cowboy did with Nick and Nate. He is going to look to ragdoll Nate like Rory and use his hard kicks that he sometimes gets away from.

That's a bingo!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.