UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Is Cesar Gracie the best fight team in America?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/5/12 9:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Diaz Shoes
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, the best Team Unity by far. Cesar Gracie JJ
12/5/12 9:28 PM
Brian Littlefield

Not even close. How many UFC title holders have they ever had? 

12/5/12 9:49 PM
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No they are not. They have good fighters, but not the best in the country. As has been mentioned most of their fighters do not even train at Cesars.
12/5/12 10:21 PM
stonepony

Ridiculous...
12/5/12 10:29 PM
Enemies

No.
12/5/12 10:38 PM
danggook
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not even close lol Phone Post
12/5/12 10:39 PM
shootfighterbull

My favorite Phone Post
12/5/12 10:43 PM
alkysmurf

But they are an alliance, they are training partners regardless of whose roof its under. the scrap pack is might not be the best camp, but if I was in a battle royal, and got to pick who was catching my back it would be the Cesar gracie fight team. Phone Post
12/5/12 10:44 PM
Letibleu
1816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Cesar Salad.
12/5/12 11:15 PM
CoreNobody
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm feelin kinda swool Phone Post
12/5/12 11:31 PM
Tap In
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC - 

how about a team who has at least won a ufc title?

12/5/12 11:43 PM
kickasspoolparty
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's so many talent rich teams in the US and around the world. Picking one is doing no justice to the MMA world (US or globally)... I think the only way we could judge this is a team tournament, and that will never happen. JMO
12/6/12 12:04 AM
GSP'eedInMyMouth

Sal Penis -  Cesar Gracie is a genius. He would own Greg Jackson on the ground. Phone Post

This plus Cesar teaches people to fight, Greg teaches people to run. Greg wouldn't even step in the octagon with Cesar. Cesar would RNC Jackson :18 Rnd1.
12/6/12 12:11 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
591 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BradGluckman - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Nova Uniao Phone Post

In America not the World

Oops. I'd say Alliance and AKA are the best at actually developing their talent in the U.S.
12/6/12 12:34 AM
BshMstr
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

....not saying there aren't some good fighters from Gracies' camp, but only one of them is a current title holder, and Gil is the only one with that great of a record.

talking smack and failing drug tests doesn't make a good camp......
12/6/12 12:59 AM
GSP'eedInMyMouth

lilbrock has a lilcock. certified Diaz hater. vote him down.
12/6/12 1:04 AM
Vote me down

war diaz!

12/6/12 3:51 AM
the BOSS 041ZAR
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gregs guydoo goo goojitsu VS  gracie jiu jitsu ,cesar runs a smart team,quality!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
12/6/12 3:55 AM
Humboldt
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - Hard to say...

Lots of talent at AKA, ATT, Blackzillians. But they're up there. Phone Post
The best camp.

Food, fire and shelter. Those dudes are family. Often times I have wanted to fight my brother, but I will always fight for him. Phone Post
12/6/12 4:26 AM
Enemies

Some family... Wait, you helped somebody else? Disowned!
12/6/12 5:31 AM
GelderdEnd

Oh make this shit stop for fuck sake!!!!! Phone Post
12/6/12 5:43 AM
Toquinho
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What I miss in gracie fighters is good kicks.. But boxing anf jits is of the chainnnnn Phone Post
12/6/12 5:56 AM
TenOfSwords
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheMentalisT - Blackzillians is the future of MMA. just watch

Well they're certainly not the present of MMA: They're a combined 8-9 in the UFC, with only win as an underdog (by Michael Johnson over Tony Ferguson) vs. like nine losses as favorites, including two each by JZ Cavalcante and Roy Jones Jr. and one by Daniel Swain in which they were really, really ridiculous favorites.

12/6/12 7:04 AM
Hooah11c

LilBrockonmychest - 
209 DIAZ - 
LilBrockonmychest -
209 DIAZ -  Oh I don't know how about watch Clay Guida vs Gray Maynard or maybe Nick vs Carlos and see who's running! Phone Post

So you're saying that Guida and Condit only run around the cage and hope for decisions.  In their last 5 fights...

Condit:  4-1   --  3 finishes

Guida:  3-2  --  2 finishes

Nick Diaz:  4-1  --  2 finishes

Nate Diaz:  3-2  -- 2 finishes

Jake Shields:  2-2-1 -- 0 finishes

Gil Melendez:  5-0  -- 1 finish

So, these runners, Condit and Guida, have 5 finishes between the 2 in the last 5 fights.  The same as Nick, Nate, Shields, and Gilbert together.   Want to admit to everyone that you are a fuckin moron now?

Yeah and out of those finishes how many were from relevant fighters you fucking retard! Phone Post

Is your google broke sally?  I guarantee their finishes are more legit, not to mention they were all in the UFC.  Gilbert has 0 finishes in last 5 in SF, Shields has 0 finishes in the UFC, Nick has 0 finishes in the UFC.  That's not me hating.  Those are facts.  Thank God for Nate.  Otherwise the "Skrap Pack" would be batting 0.000 for UFC finishes. 

"Is your google broke sally? I guarantee their finishes are more legit, not to mention they were all in the UFC. Gilbert has 0 finishes in last 5 in SF, Shields has 0 finishes in the UFC, Nick has 0 finishes in the UFC. That's not me hating. Those are facts. Thank God for Nate. Otherwise the "Skrap Pack" would be batting 0.000 for UFC finishes."

Ummmmmm, Nick vs. Robbie Lawlor, pretty sure that was a finish, in the UFC.

12/6/12 9:06 AM
GelderdEnd

LilBrockonmychest -
209 DIAZ - 
LilBrockonmychest -
209 DIAZ -  Oh I don't know how about watch Clay Guida vs Gray Maynard or maybe Nick vs Carlos and see who's running! Phone Post

So you're saying that Guida and Condit only run around the cage and hope for decisions.  In their last 5 fights...

Condit:  4-1   --  3 finishes

Guida:  3-2  --  2 finishes

Nick Diaz:  4-1  --  2 finishes

Nate Diaz:  3-2  -- 2 finishes

Jake Shields:  2-2-1 -- 0 finishes

Gil Melendez:  5-0  -- 1 finish

So, these runners, Condit and Guida, have 5 finishes between the 2 in the last 5 fights.  The same as Nick, Nate, Shields, and Gilbert together.   Want to admit to everyone that you are a fuckin moron now?

Yeah and out of those finishes how many were from relevant fighters you fucking retard! Phone Post

Is your google broke sally?  I guarantee their finishes are more legit, not to mention they were all in the UFC.  Gilbert has 0 finishes in last 5 in SF, Shields has 0 finishes in the UFC, Nick has 0 finishes in the UFC.  That's not me hating.  Those are facts.  Thank God for Nate.  Otherwise the "Skrap Pack" would be batting 0.000 for UFC finishes. 

Stop with the facts man, it's just too much for the 209 groupies to handle....Nick is top 5 GOAT didn't you know? And Gil is #1 at lightweight for sure Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.