UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Is Cesar Gracie the best fight team in America?

12/6/12 9:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GelderdEnd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest -
209 DIAZ - 
LilBrockonmychest -
209 DIAZ -  Oh I don't know how about watch Clay Guida vs Gray Maynard or maybe Nick vs Carlos and see who's running! Phone Post

So you're saying that Guida and Condit only run around the cage and hope for decisions.  In their last 5 fights...

Condit:  4-1   --  3 finishes

Guida:  3-2  --  2 finishes

Nick Diaz:  4-1  --  2 finishes

Nate Diaz:  3-2  -- 2 finishes

Jake Shields:  2-2-1 -- 0 finishes

Gil Melendez:  5-0  -- 1 finish

So, these runners, Condit and Guida, have 5 finishes between the 2 in the last 5 fights.  The same as Nick, Nate, Shields, and Gilbert together.   Want to admit to everyone that you are a fuckin moron now?

Yeah and out of those finishes how many were from relevant fighters you fucking retard! Phone Post

Is your google broke sally?  I guarantee their finishes are more legit, not to mention they were all in the UFC.  Gilbert has 0 finishes in last 5 in SF, Shields has 0 finishes in the UFC, Nick has 0 finishes in the UFC.  That's not me hating.  Those are facts.  Thank God for Nate.  Otherwise the "Skrap Pack" would be batting 0.000 for UFC finishes. 

Stop with the facts man, it's just too much for the 209 groupies to handle....Nick is top 5 GOAT didn't you know? And Gil is #1 at lightweight for sure Phone Post
12/6/12 9:26 AM
rjambi

Of course they are the greatest fight team in the world just take one look at their roster and you can see there is no contest.

Stockton 209 WHAT, ALL DAY.
12/6/12 10:11 AM
BshMstr
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hooah11c - 
LilBrockonmychest - 
209 DIAZ - 
LilBrockonmychest -
209 DIAZ -  Oh I don't know how about watch Clay Guida vs Gray Maynard or maybe Nick vs Carlos and see who's running! Phone Post

So you're saying that Guida and Condit only run around the cage and hope for decisions.  In their last 5 fights...

So, these runners, Condit and Guida, have 5 finishes between the 2 in the last 5 fights.  The same as Nick, Nate, Shields, and Gilbert together.   Want to admit to everyone that you are a fuckin moron now?

Yeah and out of those finishes how many were from relevant fighters you fucking retard! Phone Post

Is your google broke sally?  I guarantee their finishes are more legit, not to mention they were all in the UFC.  Gilbert has 0 finishes in last 5 in SF, Shields has 0 finishes in the UFC, Nick has 0 finishes in the UFC.  That's not me hating.  Those are facts.  Thank God for Nate.  Otherwise the "Skrap Pack" would be batting 0.000 for UFC finishes. 

"Is your google broke sally? I guarantee their finishes are more legit, not to mention they were all in the UFC. Gilbert has 0 finishes in last 5 in SF, Shields has 0 finishes in the UFC, Nick has 0 finishes in the UFC. That's not me hating. Those are facts. Thank God for Nate. Otherwise the "Skrap Pack" would be batting 0.000 for UFC finishes."

Ummmmmm, Nick vs. Robbie Lawlor, pretty sure that was a finish, in the UFC.

.....8 years ago.
12/6/12 10:22 AM
6ULDV8
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very kind words.  Kudos to that coach for saying it.

12/6/12 10:35 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheMentalisT - Blackzillians is the future of MMA. just watch
Who has shown dramatic improvement because of training there though? Phone Post
12/6/12 10:50 AM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alliance

All day...

12/6/12 11:16 AM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -
UhHhAlex_ - Jackson's.. Its facts. JJ and GSP are both there. and they are two of the most dominant champions ever.
Most dominant champions ever hey?

AS says hello. Phone Post
Your reading comprehension is amazing, brah. Phone Post
12/6/12 11:19 AM
French Fries Malone
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caesar Gracie is the biggest shit talker in mma Phone Post
12/6/12 11:28 AM
GelderdEnd

French Fries Malone - Caesar Gracie is the biggest shit talker in mma Phone Post
Don't say that, some will class that as fighter bashing....you know he had an illustrious career right? Phone Post
12/6/12 12:12 PM
Yer_Momma
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tdunning - "I totally believe Ben can finish the fight."

Is this based on his 0% finish rate over the past 2 years?
I thought this before I looked at his record a little closer. The guy has been fighting monsters and deserves all of the accolades he gets. That said, I don't see him finishing Nate. Phone Post
12/6/12 12:26 PM
French Fries Malone
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GelderdEnd -
French Fries Malone - Caesar Gracie is the biggest shit talker in mma Phone Post
Don't say that, some will class that as fighter bashing....you know he had an illustrious career right? Phone Post
I just watched his fight with shamrock . Probably cesaers best fight!!

Such a master ! Phone Post
12/6/12 12:51 PM
GelderdEnd

French Fries Malone -
GelderdEnd -
I just watched his fight with shamrock . Probably cesaers best fight!!

Such a master ! Phone Post
Prepare for the vote downs, I've just had 4! The 209 protection squad on here is on patrol.... Phone Post
12/6/12 12:55 PM
SuperMann
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

32Hunter - for home grown talent, yes.
Brilliant answer. Phone Post
12/6/12 3:15 PM
GelderdEnd

209 DIAZ -
209 DIAZ - 
LilBrockonmychest - 
209 DIAZ - 
LilBrockonmychest -
209 DIAZ - 
LilBrockonmychest -

Yo DUMBASS I don't need google motherfucker!! Gilbert already beat Clay Guida and Jake beat Carlos Condit. So again I ask you when it comes to those finishes which one of those guys are in the mix? You have a lil dick on your chest!!!

209 REPRESENT!!!!! ? Phone Post

And yes everyone, this is the level of intelligence you are dealing with with most Diaz fans.

HAHAHA! Stutter much?

And yes everyone, this is the level of intelligence alilbit OF SHIT onmychest has... excellent grammar you fucking retard!!
Fail Phone Post
12/6/12 3:24 PM
6ULDV8
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 

Thing is he's always that nice.  He said years ago he wanted to fight Georges 'Motherfucking' St. Pierre along with everyone else and then actually stopped to say that Georges was a nice guy and he just wanted to fight everyone.

A motherfucking badass, but one of the good ones.

War Diaz.

12/6/12 3:44 PM
Hooah11c

LilBrockonmychest - 
Hooah11c - 
LilBrockonmychest - 
209 DIAZ - 
LilBrockonmychest -

"Is your google broke sally? I guarantee their finishes are more legit, not to mention they were all in the UFC. Gilbert has 0 finishes in last 5 in SF, Shields has 0 finishes in the UFC, Nick has 0 finishes in the UFC. That's not me hating. Those are facts. Thank God for Nate. Otherwise the "Skrap Pack" would be batting 0.000 for UFC finishes."

Ummmmmm, Nick vs. Robbie Lawlor, pretty sure that was a finish, in the UFC.

Ummmmm, welcome to the conversation.  As you can see from your quote, we are discussing the last 5 fights of the 6 fighters.  Yes Nick has multiple finishes in the UFC, and Condit and Guida have significantly more than 5 total.   We're also not discussing how Royce Gracie is a dangerous finisher because of his submissions back in 1993.

So NO that was not the conversation at all. He said "Nick has 0 finishes in the UFC." That is not a fact. He only mentioned Gilberts last 5 fights. I am not hating, to each their opinion. But if you are going to say something is a fact make it true, do some homework. It's not that hard.
12/6/12 3:52 PM
SickEyeDiaz
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for free VU from Hugger! Phone Post
12/6/12 6:43 PM
SickEyeDiaz
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 209 Diaz, I've got to take lilbrockonmychest's side for a second here. I'll insult him by the end of this post to make up for it.

Anyway, yes, lilbrockonmychest could have written "this is the level with which you are dealing with most Diaz fans", but that would be way too formal for an internet forum, and considering how grotesquely illiterate half the posters on the UG are, he would have isolated 50% of his audience.

The way he said it is perfect; yes, he could have used another expression and not "dealing with" to avoid the confusion, but I don't see the need as everyone can understand what he wrote, and he's grammatically and punctuationally (no need for a comma after the first "with") correct.

In an unrelated story, lilbrockonmychest's girlfriend is fucking a black guy. Phone Post
So that's why LilBrock's been voting my black ass down. Phone Post
12/6/12 7:07 PM
SickEyeDiaz

I no black!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.