UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Stealing the Finish

12/5/12 8:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMAhaiku
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With Wade Barrett ditching the Wasteland for his Bullhammer/Souvenir elbow, where does this leave Kassius Ohno when he makes his debut? It's practically unheard of to have 2 guys with identical finishers, so was this a dick move on Barrett's part?

Mind you I don't watch NXT so for all I know KO isn't using the roaring elbow like he was as Chris Hero. Phone Post
12/5/12 8:35 PM
Tom Lawlor
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he is...

12/5/12 9:27 PM
grizz632
597 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I would vote dick move. You want to take someone's finisher? Take one from someone who isn't in the company. Plenty of great finishers in Japan he could have used. Besides the fact that Hero does it better anyway

Hero will come up with something else to use, he's used tons of different moves as finishers over the years. Maybe bring back the Hero's Welcome, or use the stretch plum again Phone Post
12/5/12 9:57 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hero is still using it. 

12/5/12 10:31 PM
RKing85
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my favorite is when Michelle McCool started doing the Styles Clash, and then claimed she had never seen the move done before and she came up with it on her own.
12/5/12 10:32 PM
Sofa King Cool
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always loved the rolling (roaring) elbow. Phone Post
12/6/12 12:10 AM
grizz632
597 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They would still be too close to the same move for both Barrett and Hero to use them, but I think the move would work better for Barrett if he used a lariat instead of an elbow, so basically just taking the Rainmaker.

I still think it's bad form on Barrett's part to use the move when Hero is probably coming up sooner rather than later. At least Kofi Kingston had the good sense to steal his new finisher from a K-Dojo wrestler so only TAKA, Madoka, Madoka's mom, and me know it's stolen

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.