UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I used to look up to superCalo

12/5/12 11:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Eyelasher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

but now his schtick is getting old and he posts way too much...flamers, flame away!
12/6/12 12:04 AM
superCulo

I'm his cousin superCulo. Ill let him know about this. Phone Post
12/6/12 12:08 AM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He'll show no remorse.
12/6/12 12:12 AM
Dazednconfused
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for Calo groupies Phone Post
12/6/12 12:13 AM
sockeye
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Personally never understood the hero worship for the fellow. He's just an OMA v2.0 Phone Post
12/6/12 2:26 AM
CHILLITACO
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure what to say to this...
I used to hate the guy then he actually had useful things to contribute on the OG, sometimes I still wanna slap him on the back of his head. ...

Either way im in for the outcome. .. I'll fence sit..

Phone Post
12/6/12 5:17 AM
Dodge135

I beg to differ, never enough Calo.
12/6/12 6:46 AM
Kumite4

Little known fact ... supercalo does not like peanut butter
12/6/12 9:45 AM
Eyelasher

Troll Droppings?
12/6/12 9:50 AM
le

Looked up to someone on internet forums huh... Phone Post
12/6/12 9:56 AM
Eyelasher

The operative words there are "used to," as in past tense, you know...the vintage superCalo...
12/6/12 10:19 AM
6ULDV8
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who are you again?

12/6/12 11:31 AM
Tolstolobic

Is his cousin SuperCulo still here??

Hellooooo?!? Phone Post
12/6/12 11:50 AM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calo was not to long ago negative 200 or so. Then someone made a pity thread to get him into the positives and ever since then people have been kissing his ass.

True story brah

Personally I take him with a grain of salt. I'll admit he caught me on a few threads that had me all like WTF??? and then I saw who the op was and got a chuckle.
12/6/12 11:59 AM
Choken Necks
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who the op was.
12/6/12 12:42 PM
6ULDV8
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love him or hate him, the man gets threads made of people opining about him.

That's something.

12/6/12 1:00 PM
6ULDV8

Ain't none of us getting any younger pa.

12/6/12 1:14 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 
Eyelasher - but now his schtick is getting old and he posts way too much...flamers, flame away!
Agreed. Phone Post

It's gold, Jerry... GOLD!!
12/6/12 2:21 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

digitdigit - He went from Super tool who everyone voted down to a super attention whore who's ass everyone kisses. He will say the stupidest shit and people will be like "ohhhh superCalo you are sooo funny and amazing". The question is, what changed to make him go from super douche...well still is a super douche but I should say hated to half the UG having a man crush on. Maybe he passed the torch on to a friend or family member? He is the biggest most annoying attention whore on the UG but if he made a sudden stop half the UG heads would go straight up his ass.

like I said in my earlier post. SuperCalo was at -250 or so...and someone made a pity post for him i'd say about 4 or 5 months ago when karma became visible...and from that thread alone he got up to the positive 200 range and has been riding a wave of artificial popularity, something like a stock market bubble imo... Once this little mania of karma number passes, he will probably fall into the negatives where he is naturally supposed to be.
12/6/12 2:31 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dennis Miller Syndrome: sC is not well received by a left-brained Monday Night Football fanbase.  The bigger problem is that humanity as a whole is suffering from the effects of species-wide brain damage.  It began when our evolutionary rainforest predecessors swapped a diet rich in fruits and fibers for one of grains and meat, cleaving the brain in two.  In order to appreciate fanciful intelligent posters such as sC it might help to experiment in sleep deprivation, proved to stunt left brain activity, freeing the right brain from its muting effect.

12/6/12 2:32 PM
sockeye
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

digitdigit - He went from Super tool who everyone voted down to a super attention whore who's ass everyone kisses. He will say the stupidest shit and people will be like "ohhhh superCalo you are sooo funny and amazing". The question is, what changed to make him go from super douche...well still is a super douche but I should say hated to half the UG having a man crush on. Maybe he passed the torch on to a friend or family member? He is the biggest most annoying attention whore on the UG but if he made a sudden stop half the UG heads would go straight up his ass.
Voted up sir!! Nice summary Phone Post
12/6/12 2:34 PM
MartialArtsMixed
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eagleswhat1 - 
Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Buddy I got voted down to the 9th circle of hell the other day for challenging that kid to a fair fight.

His groupies are fiercely loyal to their master.

Mental Midget

Eagles what what n da butt
12/6/12 2:35 PM
EBM
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not one to throw rocks, or split hairs - but -

Isn't this considered fighter bashing?

12/6/12 6:00 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - Calo was not to long ago negative 200 or so. Then someone made a pity thread to get him into the positives and ever since then people have been kissing his ass.

True story brah

Personally I take him with a grain of salt. I'll admit he caught me on a few threads that had me all like WTF??? and then I saw who the op was and got a chuckle.
This. Phone Post
12/6/12 6:32 PM
Eyelasher

He's past his prime...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.