UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How would it change ur views if Seagal beat Randy?

12/6/12 2:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FatBuddha
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would you be like those fox news Republicans where no new evidence can change your mind? Or would you embrace TMA?
12/6/12 2:56 AM
inf0
298 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What kind of a reality would you have to live in to even think that would be a possible outcome?

12/6/12 3:00 AM
FatBuddha
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that wasn't the question. What kind of reality do we live in where Steven Seagal coaches Anderson Silva to knock out Vitor Belfort via front kick and then a month later, Lyoto Machida to knock out Randy Couture via karate kid front kick
12/6/12 3:01 AM
inf0
298 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/6/12 3:03 AM
inf0

FatBuddha - that wasn't the question. What kind of reality do we live in where Steven Seagal coaches Anderson Silva to knock out Vitor Belfort via front kick and then a month later, Lyoto Machida to knock out Randy Couture via karate kid front kick

Well if you really believe Seagal had anything to do with those victories then I guess we have an answer.. Somebody else's reality, because it sure as shit isn't mine.

12/6/12 3:06 AM
Mihow
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I would shit on my own face so it would be a shitty view Phone Post
12/6/12 3:10 AM
UGCTT_Dinamita
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How would we know he won? That fat fuck said no witnesses. Phone Post
12/6/12 4:34 AM
GeneraI
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HHahahahahahahaaaaaa......

Breath.... Hahahahahaaaaa..... Phone Post
12/6/12 5:25 AM
FatBuddha

well rounded poster - Randy would approach Segal for the clinch and then BANG FUCKING WRISTLOCK FROM HELL

AND IT IS ALLLL OVER RANDY TAPPED LIKE A BITCH

*FatBuddha wakes up with sticky patch near crotch

pretty awesome post until the last line. "BANG FUCKING WRISTLOCK FROM HELL!" - ahhh, that would be a beautiful thing
12/6/12 8:58 AM
bhealthy

UGCTT_Dinamita -  How would we know he won? That fat fuck said no witnesses. Phone Post

expendibles three would only require 4 cases of of steroids.
12/6/12 9:03 AM
Lazer MMA

Segal via eye poke when Colture attempts to clinch. This followed by throat ripping with hand thrust all with No witnesses.
12/6/12 9:31 AM
bhealthy

it wouldnt. big nog already showed that when two seniors play mma: technique >> TRT
12/6/12 9:47 AM
Soup and Beer
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would surprise me about as much as if Andy Dick fought Couture and won.  In fact I think Andy Dick vs. Seagal would be an even fight.

12/6/12 9:51 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

rather see Andy Dick vs Handy

12/6/12 9:54 AM
Loser Born Natural
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

rather see Andy Dick vs Handy

Beep.

12/6/12 10:48 AM
Kirik
1597 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

It would change my mind if a 500 foot tall winged monkey flew out of my ass once every 15 minutes. So in that sense, yes, yes it would.

12/6/12 11:19 AM
Lazer MMA

Kirik - 

It would change my mind if a 500 foot tall winged monkey flew out of my ass once every 15 minutes. So in that sense, yes, yes it would.

Great. So what do you make of the fact that AS and Machida have credited the man repeatedly for helping them?

You know better?

Do you think those of us who never fought MMA have no real weapons? Do you think Krav Maga is joke too?

There are many ways to neutralize your opponent as quickly as possible that are not legal in MMA and some are quite deadly too.

LMFAO at the UG knowing better than AS and Machida (with some videos even available to watch as proof) that Seagal is not legit. It never gets old to me, the delusion is overwhelming, the UG.
12/6/12 11:22 AM
UGCTT croy_00
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If a lightning bolt happened to hit Randy as the fight started and killed him. I would burn all of my training gear and move to the Andes where I would spend my days sewing my ravage butthole shut. Phone Post
12/6/12 11:37 AM
shaqitup
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happens if i fought, and beat randy?
12/6/12 12:39 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Worked like a laser. lol

12/6/12 12:45 PM
notsobigmike
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After seeing his interview with the Voice, I came away with two things

1) Steven Seagal is perhaps an even bigger douche bag than I anticipated,

2) He clearly spent a lot of time in the martial arts world, so he's probably tougher than most give him credit for.
12/6/12 12:52 PM
The Overseer
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. Phone Post
12/6/12 1:02 PM
Out To Lunch
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't embrace TMA because Seagal would be the exception to the rule.
12/6/12 1:12 PM
Anthraxxx
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It wouldn't really change my views.

His movies would still suck.
12/7/12 4:59 AM
FatBuddha

^ no gloves, this is a street fight. Seagal wins by wrist break according to your scenario.

Yes, I very much hope Seagal is the villian in Expendables 3.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.