UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How would it change ur views if Seagal beat Randy?

12/7/12 5:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KZTT_W85
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes it would change my opinion in the way that any absurd occurrence would change my opinion. Phone Post
12/7/12 7:39 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goderson Silva - Anderson and Lyoto (Seagals students) both said that Seagal helped them perfect the front kick/crane kick and people still don't believe it when it come from their mouth!

This is the UG bro, they all know better than AS and Machida, you didn't know? Did you not know AS is just an actor? Sure watch the training footage of AS tapping hard again and again. No wonder he wants to make movies!

The UG! Mods lead the charge of sheer ignorance and the brain dead follow. Thread is gold

BTW AS credits him way beyond perfecting a lone kick.
12/7/12 7:39 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Worked like a laser. lol

Read post above. Ever take IQ test the bud?
12/7/12 7:48 AM
Meech
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd just sit down wherever I was and try to will myself out of the coma nightmare I'm apparently experiencing.
12/7/12 9:22 AM
DAVID H
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bhealthy - it wouldnt. big nog already showed that when two seniors play mma: technique >> TRT

This, it would just confirm what I already know....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.