Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UNDERBOG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Say frankie Edgar and benson henderson vs jds who would win mma rules

No cecil peoples Phone Post
12/6/12 4:27 AM
Megatherium
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would depend on whether JDS had trained one of those mysterious Eastern martial arts that are effective against multiple attackers ala Jackie Chan. I have seen them Chinese Kung Fu guys deal with a whole army of opponents at once so I know it can be done.
12/6/12 4:39 AM
Megatherium
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joey Beltran vs an alligator is another 'fun matchup' I wouldn't mind seeing. Joey is tough as nails and Zuffa has shown a willingness to through him in there against just about anyone.

Would matching him against a 'gator really be such a big leap from the way they have used Joey so far? Could Keith Kizer be persuaded to allow this kind of an 'interspecies match' on a trial basis provide Joey AND the 'gator abstained from smoking marijuana? Hmmm, I wonder?!
12/6/12 5:34 AM
simonpe

There is a fun video of Overeem sparring against The Hobbit Camp (Brad Pickett, Hamid "Akira" Corrassani and Sirwan Kakai).

It was like the Moria-troll scene from LotR

Youtube it! Phone Post
12/6/12 5:38 AM
Meathorse

Megatherium - Joey Beltran vs an alligator is another 'fun matchup' I wouldn't mind seeing. Joey is tough as nails and Zuffa has shown a willingness to through him in there against just about anyone.

Would matching him against a 'gator really be such a big leap from the way they have used Joey so far? Could Keith Kizer be persuaded to allow this kind of an 'interspecies match' on a trial basis provide Joey AND the 'gator abstained from smoking marijuana? Hmmm, I wonder?!
I enjoyed everything about your post. Phone Post
12/6/12 5:41 AM
simonpe

simonpe - There is a fun video of Overeem sparring against The Hobbit Camp (Brad Pickett, Hamid "Akira" Corrassani and Sirwan Kakai).

It was like the Moria-troll scene from LotR

Youtube it! Phone Post
lol I forgot how hard Overeem was on them, hillarious. It also answers OPs question pretty good

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F Phone Post
12/6/12 9:52 AM
Sub Reactor
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS would wreck them so bad that I'd feel guilty for watching it Phone Post
12/6/12 10:18 AM
Ansari
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/6/12 10:23 AM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The team of maynard and diaz would fuckin wreck all but they are pretty big lightweights. The smaller the fighter the smaller the chances.
12/6/12 10:26 AM
Pride Wanderlei

Ill take two BJ Penns against any HW Phone Post
12/6/12 10:43 AM
BaraoKix

Has the HW watched any of Wolfmans vids?
12/6/12 11:15 AM
microMx
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*insert vid of roger huerta koing rashad bovino*
12/6/12 11:27 AM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Junior one punches both of them. Phone Post
12/6/12 1:47 PM
mmamonstar

good stuff Phone Post
12/6/12 2:34 PM
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it could go either way on any given night
12/6/12 3:41 PM
Rigamaroles

Megatherium - Joey Beltran vs an alligator is another 'fun matchup' I wouldn't mind seeing. Joey is tough as nails and Zuffa has shown a willingness to through him in there against just about anyone.

*slow clap* Phone Post
12/6/12 4:13 PM
KZTT_W85
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would pay to watch Phone Post
12/7/12 1:56 AM
Megatherium

Ansari - 

Lol!! Maybe now that Johny Hendricks is available for work and in Dana's doghouse we could possibly see him vs the 'gator?!

Whaddya think?

Dana?

Keith Kizer??!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.