UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Why hasn't Nate Diaz failed a drug test yet?

12/6/12 3:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dana Stern
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think as much as Nate admires and looks up to Nick he sees that Nick has made a lot of poor choices throughout his career and really tries to avoid some of those things. If I had to guess I would say Nate smokes very little, maybe right after a fight on fight night to celebrate as a reward and thats it. Just a guess. Enlighten us Mr. Savage. Kidding, no really tell us! Phone Post
12/6/12 3:38 PM
chawkins
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/06/12 3:38 PM
Nate gives slightly more of a fuck than Nick.

Nick: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, BITCH! 209!

Nate: I SOMETIMES BUT RARELY KIND OF GIVE A FUCK, SORT OF, EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, BITCH! 209!
12/6/12 3:41 PM
dabigchet

TuLegit - 
dabigchet - he's quite clearly not as much of a fuck up
You're telling me a dude who made 200k for one night of fighting is a fuck up?... Right Phone Post

i said he is *more* of a fuck up.

your reading comprehension is poor. were you educated in stockton, per chance?
12/6/12 3:55 PM
notsobigmike
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - 
You're telling me a dude who made 200k for one night of fighting is a fuck up?... Right Phone Post

For the long-term, the jury's still out, buy yeah, Nick could potentially be a Class-A fuck-up.

It doesn't matter how much he made in his last fight. A guy who throws away the biggest opportunities of his career, including a chance at being champion is fucking up big time.

That's basically the definition of a fuck-up: that guy with all the talent in the world, but can't get his personal shit together enough to capitalize on it.

And I say this as a HUGE Diaz brothers fan. Watching Nick get suspended AGAIN (after almost getting dropped from his previous fight over a different fuck-up) is one of the most frustrating experiences in MMA.
12/6/12 4:01 PM
Aleck911
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua J King - Why don't we make Nate and Nick get "weed" tattooed on their foreheads ffs.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAAARES? Phone Post
Everybody that posted on this thread cares
Including you Phone Post
12/6/12 7:53 PM
TuLegit

notsobigmike -
TuLegit - 

For the long-term, the jury's still out, buy yeah, Nick could potentially be a Class-A fuck-up.

It doesn't matter how much he made in his last fight. A guy who throws away the biggest opportunities of his career, including a chance at being champion is fucking up big time.

That's basically the definition of a fuck-up: that guy with all the talent in the world, but can't get his personal shit together enough to capitalize on it.

And I say this as a HUGE Diaz brothers fan. Watching Nick get suspended AGAIN (after almost getting dropped from his previous fight over a different fuck-up) is one of the most frustrating experiences in MMA.
Well fuck up or not hes getting a title shot so he wins I guess Phone Post
12/6/12 8:30 PM
MadmanGadman
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Toquinho - Question is: why hasnt Brock.. Or did he.. And was he protected???

Give this testing shit a break an enjoy fights... The fights like reem bs brock are the most interesting so ... Phone Post
What are you talking about with Brock? He never tested positive because he never took anything. He has always been huge even in high school and college. In like reem who used to fight at 205. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.