UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What do you do when a girl attacks?

12/6/12 12:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ku3mm3t
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here in WI, during a domestic situation, whoever shows the most signs of injuries is the victim. So in theory, if a woman attacked you and gave you a few scratches or a black eye, and all you did was restrain her, she would definitely be arrested.

We certainly don't favor the women in domestic situations. Child support/custody is a whole different story though. Men have no rights here for that.
12/6/12 1:12 PM
Broder
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I usually just give them my lunch money and continue on to class.
12/6/12 1:30 PM
chawkins
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/06/12 1:30 PM
ku3mm3t - Here in WI, during a domestic situation, whoever shows the most signs of injuries is the victim. So in theory, if a woman attacked you and gave you a few scratches or a black eye, and all you did was restrain her, she would definitely be arrested.

Feel free to test that theory out and let me know how it goes in practice, when the cops actually show up. :)
12/6/12 1:31 PM
USMC Blackhearts
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/06/12 7:44 PM

OK, FRAT; I'll share my story.

Around 2002 I got into a physical altercation with 2 women.  It was around midnight and my girlfriend (now wife) and I were heading to Wal Mart.  I put my turn signal on to merge into the left lane, and there was enough room. As I began merging the car behind and to the left sped up in an attempt to not let me in; but it was too late I was already half way in the lane in the middle of my merge.  They started honking and flashing their brights and followed me very closely all the way to Wal Mart.  When I parked they stopped right behind my car, blocking me into the space. 

They were hardcore ghetto.  Their car was a 4 door mid 90's rust bucket with a baby crying in the back in a child seat.  They both had uniforms of a local fast food restaurant.

I got out and started walking towards the WM entrance, trying to ignore them.  This beast of a woman got out; I'm guessing 5'5, 350 pounds.  She was completely irate and screaming at the top of her lungs "I'm gonna kick your ass, I'm gonna kick your ass".  She walked right up to me and tried to get in my face, but she only came up to chest height.  I'd never let a man get that close, but like most in America I've been raised to never hit women and to fear the legal consequences of a fight with them.

I tried walking around her several times but she would just cut me off.  If I'd have been alone I'd have just forced my way around her and walked off, but my girlfriend was with me.  The whole time my GF was standing near her car door, jaw dropped open in shock of what these women were doing.

Anyway, this went on for a couple minutes with her screaming profanities at me for cutting her off.  "I'm gonna kick yo ass yo piece of shit cracka, dum mutha fuka, etc etc".  She was pushing her huge breasts and gut into me, bumping me over and over, hands waving in the air.  I was trying to speak calmly to her saying "Mam just relax, this is not necessary,  etc" but she couldnt here me over her yelling.  Finally after about 2 very long minutes she was breathing hard from all her yelling and there were gaps in her sentences.  Between them I just said "fine, if your going to kick my ass then go ahead and do it, I don't have time to do this with you.  Go ahead, do it.".  She had a look on her face like her bluff had been called and didn't know what to do.

Then it hit the fan.  After seeing I wasn't afraid of her or backing down from her she finally looked over at my tiny girlfriend (5'5, 100 pounds).  She started walking towards her agressively, saying "you f*cking b*tch..." but I cut her off and at that point, for the first time I put my hands up and pushed her back gently to arms distance.  I didn't mind as much her threatening me physically and getting in my face, but there's no way I was going to let her in my GF's face.    While this was going on her humongous friend exited the passenger seat and ran around behind their car to join her.  Her friend was probably 5'8, 500 pounds.  No kidding or exagerating.  As her friend ran up to me, apparantly this gave the first one the courage to strike.  Keep in mind I'd have absolutely never have let a man get that close, but I handn't prepared myself for a situation where a woman or 2 got in my face and I couldn't just walk away or restrain one of them with grappling, due to my GF being there.  I said to myself that If they were going to attack me I'd just let them hit me first and deal with it from there.

So now they are both in my face and the first one open hand slaps me as the other one slaps/ claws me, cutting me face/ neck with her nails.

TO BE CONTINUED, be back soon...

12/6/12 1:31 PM
chawkins
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ku3mm3t - We certainly don't favor the women in domestic situations. Child support/custody is a whole different story though. Men have no rights here for that.

No surprise there. Being male in America these days = few rights, but ALL the responsibilities.
12/6/12 2:36 PM
rockafella

I'd punch her square in the mouth!

-Frankie Lester
12/6/12 2:38 PM
Modal Jazz
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/6/12 2:56 PM
shallowkal

Modal Jazz -

Haha this Phone Post
12/6/12 3:02 PM
Leghound
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reach down her pants, pick her up like a 6-pack and remove her from the location
12/6/12 3:03 PM
TuLegit

Just try and restrain her without hurting her and wait for law enforcement if you're in the right. Phone Post
12/6/12 3:11 PM
KroniK
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

USMC Blackhearts - 

OK, FRAT; I'll share my story.

Around 2002 I got into a physical altercation with 2 women.  It was around midnight and my girlfriend (now wife) and I were heading to Wal Mart.  I put my turn signal on to merge into the left lane, and there was enough room. As I began merging the car behind and to the left sped up in an attempt to not let me in; but it was too late I was already half way in the lane in the middle of my merge.  They started honking and flashing their brights and followed me very closely all the way to Wal Mart.  When I parked they stopped right behind my car, blocking me into the space. 

They were hardcore ghetto.  Their car was a 4 door mid 90's rust bucket with a baby crying in the back in a child seat.  They both had uniforms of a local fast food resteraunt.

I got out and started walking towards the WM entrance, trying to ignore them.  This beast of a woman got out; I'm guessing 5'5, 350 pounds.  She was completely irate and screaming at the top of her lungs "I'm gonna kick your ass, I'm gonna kick your ass".  She walked right up to me and tried to get in my face, but she only came up to chest height.  I'd never let a man get that close, but like most in America I've been raised to never hit women and to fear the legal consequences of a fight with them.

I tried walking around her but she would cut me off.  If I'd have been along I'd have just forced my way around her but my girlfriend was with me.  The whole time she was standing near her car door, jaw dropped open in shock of what these women were doing.

Anyway, this went on for a couple minutes with her screaming profanities at me for cutting her off.  "I'm gonna kick yo ass yo piece of shit cracka, dum mutha fuka, etc etc".  She was pushing her huge breasts and gut into me, bumping me over and over, hands waving in the air.  I was trying to speak calmly to her saying "Mam just relax, this is not necessary,  etc" but she couldnt here me over her yelling.  Finally after about 2 very long minutes she was breathing hard from all her yelling and there were gaps in her sentences.  Between them I just said "fine, if your going to kick my ass then go ahead and do it, I don't have time to do this with you.  Go ahead, do it.".  She had a look on her face like her bluff had been called and didn't know what to do.

Then it hit the fan.  After seeing I wasn't afraid of her or backing down from her she finally looked over at my tiny girlfriend (5'5, 100 pounds).  She started walking towards her agressively, saying "you f*cking b*tch..." but I cut her off and at that point, for the first time I put my hands up and pushed her back gently to arms distance.  I didn't mind as much her threatening me physically and getting in my face, but there's no way I was going to let her in my GF's face.    While this was going on her humongous friend exited the passenger seat and ran around behind their car to join her.  Her friend was probably 5'8, 500 pounds.  No kidding or exagerating.  As her friend ran up to me, apparantly this gave the first one the courage to strike.  Keep in mind I'd have absolutely never have let a man get that close, but I hand't prepared myself for a situation where a woman or 2 got in my face and I couldn't just walk away due to my GF being there.  I said to myself that If they were going to attack me I'd let them hit me first and deal with it from then.

So now they are both in my face and the first one open hand slaps me as the other one slaps/ claws me, cutting me face/ neck with her nails.

TO BE CONTINUED, be back soon...

in for the rest of the story

12/6/12 3:14 PM
DanteHec
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hadoukenkieran - Mates ex came at me with vodka bottle. Controlled the wrist. She kicked, I tripped her but didn't let her drop then I sat on her belly till she ran out of energy. Phone Post
Good instincts Phone Post
12/6/12 5:22 PM
TrappeBier
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rest of the story?
12/6/12 5:50 PM
Malagant
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for rest of story. Blackhearts is a fucking monster too 6'4" ~ 280, crazy women.

Best thing to do is just leave if you can. If you can't, trip the attacker and stand on her hair. If she starts scratching and pinching twist your foot. She will stop. Call police. She will either calm down or continue to struggle. If she calms down, get off her hair and wait for police. If she doesn't calm down, wait for the police and when they show up, they will see a raving mad girl and you just standing there not doing anything (like physically restraining her or hitting her). Step off her hair, talk calmly to the police. Witness' will collaborate your story of how she attacked you. No one can say you hit her cause you didn't. IF you hit her you will likely be blamed.
12/6/12 5:54 PM
Freeman
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Knock out, then rape if she's hot.

12/6/12 5:58 PM
wisdomseeker76
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - If by the river explain that you did not come to the river for this shit

And

Tell her you are not fucking Phone Post
Yes! LOL Phone Post
12/6/12 6:14 PM
wisdomseeker76
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAologist - Yell "You goin to JAIL now!!" in an old black man's voice and Tiger uppercut her. Then tell her in the same old black man's voice "if you goin to ack like a man, I'm goin treatcha like won". Then throw her off the bus Phone Post
Nice. Cleveland bus driver uppercuts woman. That shit was hilarious! The best part is the top 4 videos on YouTube for that search. The Young Turks video is voted way down. That Asian pussy of a man in the Young Turks video needs his man card pulled for life. Loved the videos from the 2 black dudes. They made the most sense.
If she wanna act like a man, I'm gonna treat her like a man.
Priceless.
I believe in Womens rights. You wanna be violent, violence is coming. Phone Post
12/6/12 6:21 PM
wisdomseeker76

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M6iAxFyAOQ Phone Post
12/6/12 7:31 PM
mikerobmma
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak -

Haha, taking this pic Phone Post
12/6/12 7:35 PM
USMC Blackhearts
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/06/12 7:36 PM

OK back, sorry; work got in the way.

So anyways, I'm standing there between the 2 behemoths and my girlfriend and the first one gives me a hard slap as the other claws my face.  I immediately droped an about 50% power right cross the smaller one's jaw, and another half power left cross to the bigger one's jaw.  They both dropped like sacks of potatoes.  It went from deafeningly loud with their yelling to earily quiet.  I look over at my girlfriend and said "dial 911, get the cops here now".  She already had her phone out and said "I am".  The 2 women I slugged weren't KO'd, more like a TKO.  they were on the ground, completely quiet, stunned and holding their jaws.  

Then a "sista" comes running from near the main entrance of Wal Mart and comes up and helps them up.  She is saying "I saw him beating you all, I'll tell the police everything".  I said "Mam, did you see me try to get away from  them and them attack me first?"  She said "Shut up, don't talk to me, your going to jail".  She helped the ladies over to the far side of their car and waited with them and consoled them.

OK, now I was worried.  I figured I'd probably go to jail, even though it was clearly self defense

So the cops come in about 10 minutes.  The 2 women go directly to them and the cops talk to them for 5 minutes or so.  I hear the ladies lying their asses off, saying I just randomly walked up to them and started beating on them, and they have a witness.  Then the cops come get my side.  I said something like "I know that you all don't know who to believe because there always 2 sides to a story and you didn't witness it, but you will see that everything I say is the truth when you watch the video tape."  I pointed out the camera above the WM entrance pointed right in our direction.  Then I proceeded to tell them the whole story.  I think it was pretty obvious to them that I was telling the truth and the 2 women were lying.  One even said to me that if he were in the same situation he would have probably done the same thing.  They said they would review the tape and get back to us.  They asked if I wanted to press charges and told me that the women had said that they wouldn't press charges if I didn't.  I told them that's fine with me; I wont if they wont.  I figure they got their instant karma anyway.

So I worried for 2 weeks and never heard from the cops.  I called them and gave my number to them so they could have the main officer at the scene call me back.  He acted like he'd almost forgotton about the case.  He said the camera was very blurry and they couldn't see anything, so they just dropped the case.  Ahh... as you can imagine, I was relieved.

Lessons learned?  I dont know... I feel pretty lucky that I didn't get in legal trouble, especially with their bogus witness.  I'm glad I didn't hit them hard enough to break their jaws, I assume I'd have had to pay for their legal bills or something, even though that would be BS.  Maybe the best thing I could have done would have been to mace them.  I do carry pepper spray now and if the same situation ever happened again I'd probably try and use that tool.

12/6/12 8:06 PM
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

USMC Blackhearts - 

OK back, sorry; work got in the way.

So anyways, I'm standing there between the 2 behemoths and my girlfriend and the first one gives me a hard slap as the other claws my face.  I immediately droped an about 50% power right cross the smaller one's jaw, and another half power left cross to the bigger one's jaw.  They both dropped like sacks of potatoes.  It went from deafeningly loud with their yelling to earily quiet.  I look over at my girlfriend and said "dial 911, get the cops here now".  She already had her phone out and said "I am".  The 2 women I slugged weren't KO'd, more like a TKO.  they were on the ground, completely quiet, stunned and holding their jaws.  

Then a "sista" comes running from near the main entrance of Wal Mart and comes up and helps them up.  She is saying "I saw him beating you all, I'll tell the police everything".  I said "Mam, did you see me try to get away from  them and them attack me first?"  She said "Shut up, don't talk to me, your going to jail".  She helped the ladies over to the far side of their car and waited with them and consoled them.

OK, now I was worried.  I figured I'd probably go to jail, even though it was clearly self defense

So the cops come in about 10 minutes.  The 2 women go directly to them and the cops talk to them for 5 minutes or so.  I hear the ladies lying their asses off, saying I just randomly walked up to them and started beating on them, and they have a witness.  Then the cops come get my side.  I said something like "I know that you all don't know who to believe because there always 2 sides to a story and you didn't witness it, but you will see that everything I say is the truth when you watch the video tape."  I pointed out the camera above the WM entrance pointed right in our direction.  Then I proceeded to tell them the whole story.  I think it was pretty obvious to them that I was telling the truth and the 2 women were lying.  One even said to me that if he were in the same situation he would have probably done the same thing.  They said they would review the tape and get back to us.  They asked if I wanted to press charges and told me that the women had said that they wouldn't press charges if I didn't.  I told them that's fine with me; I wont if they wont.  I figure they got their instant karma anyway.

So I worried for 2 weeks and never heard from the cops.  I called them and gave my number to them so they could have the main officer at the scene call me back.  He acted like he'd almost forgotton about the case.  He said the camera was very blurry and they couldn't see anything, so they just dropped the case.  Ahh... as you can imagine, I was relieved.

Lessons learned?  I dont know... I feel pretty lucky that I didn't get in legal trouble, especially with their bogus witness.  I'm glad I didn't hit them hard enough to break their jaws, I assume I'd have had to pay for their legal bills or something, even though that would be BS.  Maybe the best thing I could have done would have been to mace them.  I do carry pepper spray now and if the same situation ever happened again I'd probably try and use that tool.

One day, and it's probably already happened, one of their ghetto thug boyfriends or whatever will beat the shit out of them for acting like that and hopefully then they'll learn their lesson.
12/6/12 8:10 PM
jwistead
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Giv'em the Joe Rogan clinch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C7vP061iqs
12/6/12 9:06 PM
novaguy

Womens equality is not only supposed to be there when its convenient, and they can't have it both ways.

If a woman wants to be equal to a man, act like a man, get up in a mans face, and hit him like a man......

Congratulations bitch, you are going to get KTFO, juuuussst like a fucking man!!! Phone Post
12/6/12 9:43 PM
wisdomseeker76

novaguy - Womens equality is not only supposed to be there when its convenient, and they can't have it both ways.

If a woman wants to be equal to a man, act like a man, get up in a mans face, and hit him like a man......

Congratulations bitch, you are going to get KTFO, juuuussst like a fucking man!!! Phone Post
You betcha. It's real equal rights.
Listen here girl. If you act like a lady, I will treat you like a LADY. If you want to act like a MAN and become violent towards me. Well, I believe in equal rights. So, I must be true to my convictions. And treat you like I would another man.
The next question out of your mouth should be: is it acceptable behavior for MEN to respond with violence, when violence is being bestowed upon them by another man?
Answer: Yes
Next Q: is it not equal rights when one HUMAN BEING defends themselves against another?
Answer: yes
Stop weighing size and gender in your critical thinking.
Please begin to understand:
All HUMAN BEINGS are fucking dangerous.
Protect your life, you might have this one and only opportunity to do so.
This bitch may be Rhonda Rousey armed with a big fuckin machete, a .45, and with all her friends lookin for a "fun night on the town" ALL STAR HIP HOP STYLE.
Then. Your dumb ass gets to be the ASSHAT we all point and laugh at. Ha ha ha wake the fuck up! Phone Post
12/6/12 9:48 PM
wisdomseeker76

novaguy - Womens equality is not only supposed to be there when its convenient, and they can't have it both ways.

Sorry for the rant. Not attacking you. Just expanding the point. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.