UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What do you do when a girl attacks?

12/6/12 9:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wisdomseeker76
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To add: silly bitches that say: "never hit a woman, no matter what". Are the same socially programmed sheep that will not protect themselves or you when shit goes down. Imagine being on flight 93 trying to convince your fellow passengers to rise up and fight for your right to life. Ha Ha Ha the sheep will tell you to shut up and sit down as the terrorists fly the fuckin plane into the ground.
OBEY! Phone Post
12/6/12 9:59 PM
wisdomseeker76

Ok that was a stretch. I know. Drunk and behaving badly. Bad excuse. Sorry I know better. My bad. Phone Post
12/6/12 10:02 PM
novaguy

wisdomseeker76 - To add: silly bitches that say: "never hit a woman, no matter what". Are the same socially programmed sheep that will not protect themselves or you when shit goes down. Imagine being on flight 93 trying to convince your fellow passengers to rise up and fight for your right to life. Ha Ha Ha the sheep will tell you to shut up and sit down as the terrorists fly the fuckin plane into the ground.
OBEY! Phone Post
A wise man once told me.....

"Son, you never, and I mean NEVER hit a lady!!!! But, you have to remember, they're not ALL ladies" Phone Post
12/6/12 10:03 PM
novaguy

wisdomseeker76 -
novaguy - Womens equality is not only supposed to be there when its convenient, and they can't have it both ways.

If a woman wants to be equal to a man, act like a man, get up in a mans face, and hit him like a man......

Congratulations bitch, you are going to get KTFO, juuuussst like a fucking man!!! Phone Post
Sorry for the rant. Not attacking you. Just expanding the point. Phone Post
No problem. Feel free! Phone Post
12/6/12 10:08 PM
MasterofMartialArts
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Try to give her breast cancer by punching her tits repeatedly. Phone Post
12/6/12 10:09 PM
wisdomseeker76

novaguy -
wisdomseeker76 - To add: silly bitches that say: "never hit a woman, no matter what". Are the same socially programmed sheep that will not protect themselves or you when shit goes down. Imagine being on flight 93 trying to convince your fellow passengers to rise up and fight for your right to life. Ha Ha Ha the sheep will tell you to shut up and sit down as the terrorists fly the fuckin plane into the ground.
OBEY! Phone Post
A wise man once told me.....

"Son, you never, and I mean NEVER hit a lady!!!! But, you have to remember, they're not ALL ladies" Phone Post
Yes Sir! Phone Post
12/6/12 10:32 PM
wisdomseeker76

USMC Blackhearts -

OK back, sorry; work got in the way.

So anyways, I'm standing there between the 2 behemoths and my girlfriend and the first one gives me a hard slap as the other claws my face.  I immediately droped an about 50% power right cross the smaller one's jaw, and another half power left cross to the bigger one's jaw.  They both dropped like sacks of potatoes.  It went from deafeningly loud with their yelling to earily quiet.  I look over at my girlfriend and said "dial 911, get the cops here now".  She already had her phone out and said "I am".  The 2 women I slugged weren't KO'd, more like a TKO.  they were on the ground, completely quiet, stunned and holding their jaws.  

Then a "sista" comes running from near the main entrance of Wal Mart and comes up and helps them up.  She is saying "I saw him beating you all, I'll tell the police everything".  I said "Mam, did you see me try to get away from  them and them attack me first?"  She said "Shut up, don't talk to me, your going to jail".  She helped the ladies over to the far side of their car and waited with them and consoled them.

OK, now I was worried.  I figured I'd probably go to jail, even though it was clearly self defense

So the cops come in about 10 minutes.  The 2 women go directly to them and the cops talk to them for 5 minutes or so.  I hear the ladies lying their asses off, saying I just randomly walked up to them and started beating on them, and they have a witness.  Then the cops come get my side.  I said something like "I know that you all don't know who to believe because there always 2 sides to a story and you didn't witness it, but you will see that everything I say is the truth when you watch the video tape."  I pointed out the camera above the WM entrance pointed right in our direction.  Then I proceeded to tell them the whole story.  I think it was pretty obvious to them that I was telling the truth and the 2 women were lying.  One even said to me that if he were in the same situation he would have probably done the same thing.  They said they would review the tape and get back to us.  They asked if I wanted to press charges and told me that the women had said that they wouldn't press charges if I didn't.  I told them that's fine with me; I wont if they wont.  I figure they got their instant karma anyway.

So I worried for 2 weeks and never heard from the cops.  I called them and gave my number to them so they could have the main officer at the scene call me back.  He acted like he'd almost forgotton about the case.  He said the camera was very blurry and they couldn't see anything, so they just dropped the case.  Ahh... as you can imagine, I was relieved.

Lessons learned?  I dont know... I feel pretty lucky that I didn't get in legal trouble, especially with their bogus witness.  I'm glad I didn't hit them hard enough to break their jaws, I assume I'd have had to pay for their legal bills or something, even though that would be BS.  Maybe the best thing I could have done would have been to mace them.  I do carry pepper spray now and if the same situation ever happened again I'd probably try and use that tool.

Awesome story. Thank you. Phone Post
12/6/12 11:27 PM
kostello

Pay some big chick $20 to whup her ass...
12/6/12 11:29 PM
DBSH209

step on her neck
12/7/12 4:29 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yl59wCW5uvo

12/7/12 4:50 AM
in_different
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VU and great story blackheart
12/7/12 4:53 AM
Frankie Emelianenko

Slap 'er titty silly Phone Post
12/7/12 4:58 AM
NotJustA12er

Beautiful advice guys ! All of the above is correct and acceptable . My personal favourite is aim for the front teeth , that way everyone else who encounters this slut will know what a cheeky slag she is by the lack of teeth ! Phone Post
12/7/12 5:02 AM
KZTT_W85
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put my hands up, chin down.

Use my footwork to avoid her power slap, throw the job in her face and follow it up with a big right that was hidden behind the jab.

If I drop her I prefer to follow it up with the rape choke rather than GNP ala big nog Phone Post
12/7/12 7:30 AM
Bad Karma
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a skinny guy and weigh about the same as average female, I can't afford to go easy with them. If a broad assaulted me I'd hit back.
12/7/12 7:41 AM
Akston
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any man who doesn't ktfo this broad is no man at all Phone Post
12/7/12 7:48 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhLU5xg349To9929Qt

Blue please... Phone Post
12/7/12 8:14 AM
jmb73
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I choked my opponent unconscious one time and as I leave the cage- not even off the steps- his GF comes out of nowhere trying to attack me,someone grabs her as she is swiping, calling me names and I'm a bitch for doing that bla bla bla. I says "bitch, do you see what I just did to your bf!?"
Luckily I was surrounded by people Phone Post
12/7/12 8:16 AM
mikerobmma
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OBEY! Phone Post
Reminds me of incidents like where the dude attacked his dad with a knife in the classroom. As the dad fought him, the grown ass college students ran out. 6-7 people who would have easily subdued a distracted man.

Or that guy who was shoved onto the tracks on a subway recently. One dumbass took pictures, while the rest stood by as the poor guy desperately tried to climb out before being destroyed by the train. Phone Post
12/12/12 10:07 PM
wisdomseeker76

mikerobmma -
OBEY! Phone Post
Reminds me of incidents like where the dude attacked his dad with a knife in the classroom. As the dad fought him, the grown ass college students ran out. 6-7 people who would have easily subdued a distracted man.

Or that guy who was shoved onto the tracks on a subway recently. One dumbass took pictures, while the rest stood by as the poor guy desperately tried to climb out before being destroyed by the train. Phone Post
Yep. We have a very strange society that encourages this "don't involve yourself" type of mentality. Sometimes to point of not wanting to offend your attacker. "Allowing" the attack to happen to yourself. Or worse, the flock not understanding there is strength in numbers and choosing not to help your fellow "innocent" human being.
Mob mentality is a mystery to me. It can be very meek in one view. But, it can be very violent. A type of violence that seems to have no sense of responsibilities.
Very strange.
It seems like: we all do nothing.
Or: We all stomp this poor fuck. Then put that violent act up on the internet???
Weird.
My advice: Understand EVERY fellow Human can easily kill you.
Understand, you WILL be judged by your actions. Many times those who judge, will not understand violence.
Knowing all of this: Choose your actions wisely. Phone Post
12/12/12 11:52 PM
Fudge Cake
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1) Duck under getting a double-underhook bodylock and motorboat.
2) Pull her hips in and gently put her on her back with you in mount.
3) Give a quick kiss and complement her about something.
4) While she's momentarily confused, get up and make a run for it.

I may or may not have done this in the past.
12/13/12 12:07 AM
OneScoup

1. Put on Bruce Lee face

2. Uppercut to cunt
12/13/12 12:08 AM
FalconPunch41

Gabkicks - wrap ur d**k around her neck and start her up like a lawnmower.
This Phone Post
12/13/12 12:41 AM
ShakeR_
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blackheart,

Do you mind posting where the incident occurred? It reminds me so much of south Louisiana where I live. My Dad saw a guy get knocked out at an Exxon yesterday. Middle of the day, he's walking out the store, looks over to see a dude getting dropped with one shot.

Also at the very beginning of you story, I was thinking "Thank God it's a Walmart. I know they'll have cameras to catch the lies that will inevitably be spewed by the perpetrators in the next few hours." Phone Post
12/14/12 12:58 PM
USMC Blackhearts
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShakeR_ -  Blackheart,

Do you mind posting where the incident occurred? It reminds me so much of south Louisiana where I live. My Dad saw a guy get knocked out at an Exxon yesterday. Middle of the day, he's walking out the store, looks over to see a dude getting dropped with one shot.

Also at the very beginning of you story, I was thinking "Thank God it's a Walmart. I know they'll have cameras to catch the lies that will inevitably be spewed by the perpetrators in the next few hours." Phone Post

ShakrR,

It was at the Wal Mart in Carbondale IL.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.