UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What do you do when a girl attacks?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/14/12 6:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lurkdaddy316
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In answer to the OP's question, dropkick the baby maker. Effective 97 &1/2% of the time.
12/14/12 6:11 PM
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cro Cop style headkick.  If she takes it...RUN

12/14/12 6:20 PM
Forrest Spliffn
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best thing you can do is leave as fast as possible.
Unless my buddies sister is there. In which case she just wrecks whatever bitch even frowns at us. Phone Post
10/10/13 7:52 AM
Blunderhooks
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

regarding tonight's TUF - there were no kicks below the belt. That would be my strategy. Failing that, punches to the tits.

Are they legal though?

I read on this threat that kicks to the snatch hurt, although I would bet not as much as kicks to the balls

10/10/13 8:11 AM
Pugilist82
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm guessing this scenario is regarding a stranger. This actually happened to me at a bar. Some chick was drunk and I had gotten into a fight with her boyfriend a LONG time before that and she tried attacking me. I was completely sober and just blocked/slipped her shots which made her madder(mostly because everyone was laughing at her) and finally a bouncer laughing his ass off came and made her leave.

It sucks doing nothing in the sense that it reinforces the fact to them that they can do whatever they want and have no consequences, but there's really no reason to hit them. The only time I would is if they had a weapon, or poured a drink on me or something, other than that, it's just showing no self-control.
10/10/13 9:02 AM
nastydirtysavage
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pull out your junk and grab a boob Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 9:05 AM
Rhythmprince

nastydirtysavage - Pull out your junk and grab a boob Phone Post 3.0
the deadliest combination Phone Post
10/10/13 9:42 AM
ThickS0lid N Right
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Front head lock An pray she doesn't start biting Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 10:38 AM
Stevius
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sidestep Phone Post
10/10/13 11:27 AM
jonpall
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1. Point at her furiously.

2. Release the Kraken.

But seriously, just use basic BJJ like an armdrag or underhook to get her back, drag her to the ground and hold her in back mount, face down. You could then try to tickle her, I guess.
10/10/13 12:15 PM
boomtown
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

side step and maybe a little shove

if she's still coming, side step and then trip her, although I never had to resort to this.

if the bitch is attacking my wife or kid, or has a weapon, a different story.
10/10/13 12:18 PM
FaceToFace
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Body shot .... or a foot sweep.

10/10/13 12:19 PM
e. kaye

Blunderhooks -  Kick her in the cunt.

I assume it doesn't hurt as much as being kicked in the balls, but it's worth a try. Phone Post

If you hit it right, it hurts a ton.   I once dropped a girl in training that was "ball hunting".   Boy was she ever surprised.   Dropped her to her knees.

10/10/13 12:26 PM
RockTheVote
649 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gazelle punch to stun her. Feint another one to get her hands up and then wreck her liver with a Bas Rutten special. Fuck bitches. Phone Post
10/10/13 12:45 PM
peakes
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gabkicks - wrap ur d**k around her neck and start her up like a lawnmower.
Haha vtfu! Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 1:01 PM
emu67
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

take down, knee on belly. do that until the fight is out of her. Grab an accidental noob feel every now and then. Make sure to get filmed by the dozen smart phones around you. Make BJJ video. profit. Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 1:25 PM
ThickS0lid N Right
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Affliction Blackbelt - In all fairness I'll try to mesmerize the female by looking them in the eyes and repeating "I wild each it" three times. If that doesnt work and they are still aggressive I'll unleash a fast, sniper like clit poke and yell "VTFD". Things get tricky if they're wearing jeans but if its a direct hit they'll recoil like a spider near a flame.
Similar to the sparkling eyes technique ... I can dig it Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 1:33 PM
nastydirtysavage
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhythmprince -
nastydirtysavage - Pull out your junk and grab a boob Phone Post 3.0
the deadliest combination Phone Post
Or get her back sweep the leg and pin her down with your erection resting in her crack.

Then recite the lyrics to Eddie Murphy's boogie in your butt. Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 3:48 PM
Il Duce
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, this reminded me of something I completely forgot that happened a couple years ago, before I became the deadly Muay Thai wrecking machine that I am today.
When it happened, I was literally walking dogs for an animal shelter in a shady part of the San Fernando valley (So Cal).

I had just crossed a major street to a minor one in a semi-deserted industrial area, (bottles, used condoms, trash, body shops, used tire spots, you know the spot) when I passed by a shady pair. They were ragged, had that up for days and ain't eaten in weeks vibe and I don't remember the details of what happened when I walked by, if anything at all. After I was 10-15 feet away, the bish, who had the crazy possessed demon glaze came at me from behind and clubbed me with an arm! Sheeeiiiit, bish! WTF?? I'm about 5'10", and a fairly solid 195lbs, so not exactly small, which tells me this average size woman got some problems. Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 3:49 PM
Il Duce
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I turned around, with a dog still in my hand to confront who did this and figure out what the threat level was and was surprised it was a mental ass barefoot woman. I was angry and shouting, which was entirely useless because English was not their language. As much as I wanted to front kick her face, I didn't wanna lose the dog in a tussle, nor did I want to turn the corner and find her with her charged up crew. Smart thing was to walk on, warn everybody else walking dogs and call PD, which I did.

The best part came a little later in the afternoon when I was passing by the exact area, coming from the other direction. Across the street from where I was clubbed is a junkyard looking bus repair shop, with a dirt yard and completely closed off by corrugated steel walls. Walking through that spot in a heightened state, I'm looking out for this chick and her crew, when the most glorious shit happens. Seriously, it could not have been more awesome. Two mechanics from the shop each have a leg and they're dragging her from the yard out to the sidewalk, out fucking cold!! I guessed she got shitty with them and got totally different results. It was beautiful shit that had me laughing for a while. Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 3:55 PM
Il Duce

Short answer: teep or sweep. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.