UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fedor - "UFC desire to have event in Russia"

12/6/12 8:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Badger, badger, badger, badger.

http://www.sports.ru/boxing/145208727.html

Fedor Emelianenko: "Next year in UFC have a desire to hold the competition in Russia"

Adviser to the Minister of Sport and President of the Union of Russian MMA Fedor Emelianenko spoke about the possibility of a Russian one of their tournaments popular American organization UFC, which is very strong MMA fighters, as well as shared his opinion about the defeat of his brother Alexander in a fight with Jeff Monson.

- You can compare the two sports organizations MMA - UFC and M-1 Global? And it is true that the UFC fights will take place in Russia?

- Next year at the UFC have a desire to hold the competition in Russia. Once the UFC was in decline - then roared Pride. Now there are no more Pride, UFC has gained momentum. There was a time when the M-1 just developed and existed only through the efforts of Vadim Finkelstein. Today, this organization is one of the strongest in the world. Of course, the UFC is too early to compete, but the M-1 occupies a prominent position in the rating organizations. I will say that the UFC and M-1 at the moment - two strongest organization in the world.

- Recently, your brother Alexander lost the fight Jeff Monson. Why Alexander could not benefit from your victory in the battle with the fighter?

- Of course I'm upset about the defeat of his brother. But it is a sport and there is always a winner and a loser. I asked Alexander to work with my coaches from Holland. But Alexander has chosen the way of training, which was unsuccessful.

- You can see the specific cause of loss?

- I see, but I will not tell.

- You go in for sports?

- I can not jog, and the rod I do, sometimes boxing for. Now some osvoyus with work and try to give more time to the sport.

- Due to decreasing loads do not feel uncomfortable?

- No, do not feel. On the contrary, were to heal injuries that have accumulated over the years of training. Still need some time to get all finally over. But today I am quite enough of what I'm doing. My reason to load now - work. And I plan to promote our sport and the arts in general, to conduct master classes throughout Russia - quoted Theodore fCP-press.ru .

12/6/12 8:22 AM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would have understood more of that if it was still in russian.
12/6/12 8:22 AM
in_different
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" the M-1 occupies a prominent position in the rating organizations. I will say that the UFC and M-1 at the moment - two strongest organization in the world."

Obvious Fedor is living in a bubble. Its unfortunate.
12/6/12 8:23 AM
Caught_clean
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a great translation lol, but some interesting stuff.
12/6/12 8:25 AM
stevekt
556 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in_different - " the M-1 occupies a prominent position in the rating organizations. I will say that the UFC and M-1 at the moment - two strongest organization in the world."

Do you even trane M-1 bro?
12/6/12 8:27 AM
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"M1 and UFC are the 2 biggest mma organizations in the world"  lol

UFC in russia would be interesting.  i wonder if the mafia would get involved and extort fighters like they do hockey and tennis players.

12/6/12 8:34 AM
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Badger, badger, badger, badger.
MysteriousNinjaFromMars - I would have understood more of that if it was still in russian.

well next time translate it yourself you self entitled asshole.

12/6/12 9:22 AM
Kostakio
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This would be incredible. So many impressive Russian fighters to showcase. Bellator knows what's up. Phone Post
12/6/12 9:26 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

M-1 sucks...I've watched a few events and am not impressed. Plus they stuck it to my boy vinny so M-1 can fist themselves Phone Post
12/6/12 9:32 AM
disbeliever
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
stevekt - 
in_different - " the M-1 occupies a prominent position in the rating organizations. I will say that the UFC and M-1 at the moment - two strongest organization in the world."

Do you even trane M-1 bro?

LOL
12/6/12 9:38 AM
Ghost of Retard
704 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I can not jog, and the rod I do, sometimes boxing for. Now some osvoyus with work and try to give more time to the sport."

This quote will be up there with float like a butterfly sting like a bee.  Mark my words.

12/6/12 10:25 AM
Lessphilling
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"No, do not feel."

That's about the only part that makes total sense.
12/6/12 10:41 AM
Russianorkhan

Can someone repost this in Russian and I will do everyone including myself and give a human translation?
Also I wonder if the UFC would have to co-promote with m-1 for that particular card, because everything goes through them in Russia. Also wondering if fedor would be down for 1 fight contract seeing how it will be the biggest mma event ever in Russia and I'm sure fedor deep down would like to be a part of it. Seeing how it's in Russia, he would not have to be away from his family or make any type of HUGE transitions. I think if they offer him a compelling opponent like werdum (I know fedor wants to avenge his first loss and I think fedor would be the heavy favorite in the rematch) he would do it. I don't think it's as much about money as it is about respect and motivation for him and what could be more respectful then holding the event in his backyard and more motivating then avenging his first real defeat? Phone Post
12/6/12 10:47 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor will fight on the Russian card. Why else would he train the rod? Phone Post
12/6/12 10:53 AM
myee8
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not as funny as engrish translations... Phone Post
12/6/12 10:58 AM
joesonshuevos
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL - 
MysteriousNinjaFromMars - I would have understood more of that if it was still in russian.

well next time translate it yourself you self entitled asshole.

VTFU. Leave Theodore's words alone!

12/6/12 11:11 AM
GelderdEnd

Ghost of Retard -

"I can not jog, and the rod I do, sometimes boxing for. Now some osvoyus with work and try to give more time to the sport."

This quote will be up there with float like a butterfly sting like a bee.  Mark my words.

Did Charles Barkley write this?? Phone Post
12/6/12 11:17 AM
MentaL

Win a blue name - click to enter

guys, my feelings.. you know? 

12/6/12 11:20 AM
sparkuri

Such a dreamy mystery, all the way around. Phone Post
12/6/12 11:27 AM
Rear Naked Chode
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It helps of you read it in a russian accent.
12/6/12 11:27 AM
Brian Rule
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/6/12 11:33 AM
MountainMedic

"Now there are no more Pride"

Word Phone Post
12/6/12 11:34 AM
MountainMedic

"Due to increasing loads do not feel uncomfortable"

Mod's, please move to OG. Phone Post
12/6/12 11:44 AM
orcus

"werdum (I know fedor wants to avenge his first loss and I think fedor would be the heavy favorite in the rematch"

You really think Fedor would be the favorite over Werdum at this point?

12/6/12 11:56 AM
disbeliever
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
orcus - 

"werdum (I know fedor wants to avenge his first loss and I think fedor would be the heavy favorite in the rematch"

You really think Fedor would be the favorite over Werdum at this point?

Why wouldn't he be?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.