UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> whatever happened to Nick Fury's son ?

12/6/12 9:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dendawg
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember reading the first few issues on here a while ago. Forgot the name of the series, but Fury had a son who was black, and was being kidnapped by the Taskmaster. .... Phone Post
12/6/12 10:59 AM
BigWilliam
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Must have missed that one.
12/6/12 11:01 AM
paw
1352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dendawg -  I remember reading the first few issues on here a while ago. Forgot the name of the series, but Fury had a son who was black, and was being kidnapped by the Taskmaster. .... Phone Post

He's now an agent of SHIELD and will be appearing the upcoming "Secret Avengers" title once Remender (?) finishes his run in a few issues.

12/6/12 11:06 AM
Out To Lunch
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://marvel.wikia.com/Nicholas_Fury,_Jr._(Earth-616)

12/6/12 5:28 PM
migwar
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember a few of these got posted here. I didn't realise he was being set up to be Fury's son

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.