UnderGround Forums

Training and Gear UnderGround >> Clinch Gear Premium Gi

12/6/12 3:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ian King
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One was just ordered for me as a Christmas gift, and I was wondering if anybody uses one, and can review it? Phone Post
1/19/13 8:05 PM
jasonhightower
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How has the Gi worked out so far? Phone Post
1/21/13 8:32 PM
Ian King
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's been awesome. I used it at a tournament Saturday. Very light weight, and I like the cut. The pants fit especially well, and are all but impossible to get a grip on. Phone Post
1/26/13 6:19 PM
jasonhightower
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ian King -  It's been awesome. I used it at a tournament Saturday. Very light weight, and I like the cut. The pants fit especially well, and are all but impossible to get a grip on. Phone Post

Very nice, I am in the market too... I'll take a hard look at this one.

2/21/13 11:47 AM
Sober
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

any update on the clinch gear gi? I saw they are on bjjhq right now. I was wondering about durability and also how the gi is cut (ie better for taller/lanky folks etc)
2/21/13 4:18 PM
Ian King

Still holding up great, I train in it like every day. I bought an A2, and shrunk it twice. I am 5'10 150 lbs. The legs are cut narrower, and so are the arms. Phone Post
2/21/13 9:09 PM
jasonhightower

I ended up getting one as well. Definitely better for slimmer folks. I love it so far after a few weeks. Phone Post
2/21/13 11:21 PM
Ian King

jasonhightower - I ended up getting one as well. Definitely better for slimmer folks. I love it so far after a few weeks. Phone Post
Bam! Phone Post
2/22/13 2:36 PM
Sober
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ha thanks for the feedback guys! think I'll pass as my ghetto ass might not like the cut of the pants. great looking gi though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.