UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJ @ the press conference

12/6/12 10:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rezzz
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for this fight ... So glad that BJ has returned !! Phone Post
12/6/12 10:38 PM
whatamess
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i kind of feel like before the bader v tito fight.

i dont see how bj could possibly win, but man, it would be a riot
12/6/12 10:39 PM
Diaz Shoes

Rory is a boy facing a man!
12/6/12 10:54 PM
Moke
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...but what a big boy he is.
12/6/12 11:12 PM
Loadin76
1294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - ...but what a big boy he is.

Beep?

12/7/12 12:04 AM
Davy Crockett
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - still no BJ fans wanna have a sn bet..lmao
I'll bet you Phone Post
12/7/12 12:37 AM
Dana Stern

It's easy to think that BJ may start strong and then end up getting beat down because thats how we remember some of BJ's most recent fights. Clearly Rory believes that will be the case as well as a good portion of the fans. What we have to remember is that BJ has has won more then he's lost, he has finished a good amount of highly skilled fighters, he has went into championship rounds and not gassed, and has won a belt in the welterweight and lightweight divisions. We have seen BJ show up in the Octagon and look like the most talented, determined, motivated, ruthless, fighter ever and then we've seen the guy who may not have taken fights seriously or not had his head in the sport as time went on. I believe BJ isn't thinking past this fight or what he's going to do in his future I think all he cares about is beating Rory and he is more then capable. He is also capable making it look easy. Phone Post
12/7/12 2:24 AM
Dmoney35
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rory is a great fighter but he hasn't fought anyone close to the talent of bj penn. Bj penn on the other hand has seen all of the best head on. Rorys confidence will be his downfall, he will step in there not ready for the jump in talent. Bj penn I think smashes rory impressively and it's a big turning point for rory upward. He will be humbled and will improve because of it. his only advantage over bj is strength. Bj is uber talented everywhere so I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS FIGHT!!!!!

oh and it's my first UFC in going to live!!!! Phone Post
12/7/12 2:26 AM
Ghetto-Top-Team
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For me, this is less about BJ winning than it is Rory losing. If for some reason BJ can't get it done, I'll actively root against Rory for the rest of his time in the UFC.

12/7/12 2:43 AM
DontBeScaredGomi
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dmoney35 -  rory is a great fighter but he hasn't fought anyone close to the talent of bj penn. Bj penn on the other hand has seen all of the best head on. Rorys confidence will be his downfall, he will step in there not ready for the jump in talent. Bj penn I think smashes rory impressively and it's a big turning point for rory upward. He will be humbled and will improve because of it. his only advantage over bj is strength. Bj is uber talented everywhere so I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS FIGHT!!!!!

oh and it's my first UFC in going to live!!!! Phone Post

first one imma be at too bruh, u get og seats?

12/7/12 2:43 AM
DontBeScaredGomi
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - still no BJ fans wanna have a sn bet..lmao

lets do it dude

12/7/12 2:48 AM
ThuggishRuggishBonez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_rkilla -

JUST SCRAP

2 up, 2 down RVCA mofo

ok, that's the end of my fan boy post :)

2up2down. I like that! Phone Post
12/7/12 3:29 AM
Il Duce
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Prodigeeeee…

BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY PPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Crowd erupts) Phone Post
12/7/12 3:30 AM
Humboldt
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

When they squared them off for photos, Dana had to hod BJ back.  

Please MMA gods, let BJ win!!!!

Please...

Pretty please. Phone Post
12/7/12 3:53 AM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humboldt - 
mmavixen -

Please...

Someone else mentioned it, and I voted them up for it. Last time I was this pumped for a fight was Tito vs Bader and we know how that turned out.

12/7/12 4:08 AM
StephenLangdown
373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR BJ! Want him to just go out there and kill. You got this man!
12/7/12 4:43 AM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw some pics from BJs camp earlier at the hotel and BJ is literally in the beat shape I have ever seen. Phone Post
12/7/12 4:50 AM
Humboldt
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
Humboldt - 
mmavixen -

Please...

Someone else mentioned it, and I voted them up for it. Last time I was this pumped for a fight was Tito vs Bader and we know how that turned out.

Me and you both. Phone Post
12/7/12 5:11 AM
Fight! UK Online
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So badly want BJ to win this, probably my favourite fighter ever. I'm not massively confident and I think Rory's size will be a major issue, but here's hoping we see a real show from the prodigy!

12/7/12 5:28 AM
DEZBOT

His missus is cute as Phone Post
12/7/12 5:35 AM
DontBeScaredGomi

Jweinberg - 
fapout - anyone up for a s/n bet? I'll take Rory...how about you, threadstarter? 30 day.
Yes I will bet u Phone Post

i asked first bruh lol

12/7/12 5:48 AM
Dmoney35
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

after watching that I am 100 percent confident bj penn mauls rory. Phone Post
12/7/12 6:45 AM
diggity

mmavixen -
FreakDaddy - I really thing Rory is gonna win this fight....Not trying to be a dick to you BJ fans.......I just see you fellow so excited like he already won this fight...... Be prepared for a possible letdown........

FD- I just think that BJ Penn Fans, well we're a passionate bunch.  Just the thought of having him as a contender again in that division is amazing.  BJ encompasses everything that I love about MMA...

WAR PRODIGY!!!

How can you follow MMA and not be a fan of BJ? Seriously. He's a huge part of why we love this sport. Can't wait for this fight and I'm thankful we get to watch him fight again. Phone Post
12/7/12 8:20 AM
Flannerz
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight! UK Online - 

So badly want BJ to win this, probably my favourite fighter ever. I'm not massively confident and I think Rory's size will be a major issue, but here's hoping we see a real show from the prodigy!

Same here.

Does anyone else think that Rory looks the type that would shoot up a high school?
12/7/12 8:24 AM
flip_guard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TokenlovesMMA - Im expecting plenty of blood licking after he wins
Rory doesnt lick blood!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.