UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Undertaker agrees to work Wrestlemania

12/7/12 10:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - What kind of match will Taker even be able to do?

This is the one match I would like to see them acquire Sting for.

Sting can't go to WWE because his feelings may be hurt from someone asking him who he is.  He is better off in the small pond ripping off movie characters.

Probably a nice guy and good worker, but what a bitch. 

12/8/12 4:01 PM
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep the opponent a surprise then have Hulk Hogan come out Hogan pokes Taker in the chest Taker goes down and Hogan pins him to break the streak, the fans would love it.
12/8/12 8:14 PM
roninthebox
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko-F-6dglOo&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post
12/9/12 9:08 AM
Shoe Strangler

RML - Let him retire undefeated. Letting him keep the streak will be far better for future story content. Announcers will always be able to reference the streak... Even 50 years from now. It will forever be a measuring stick... And great for DVD content.. Merchandise etc. Phone Post
This only works if they are willing to give someone a run at the streak.

I for one want the streak to end so we don't have to see taker in the ring anymore. It's freaking sad already.

They have to put over a young guy that could contend with the streak for it to work. To put an established name over would be nonsense.

My 3 pick would be. D-Bry, Ziggler, or Cessero. Phone Post
12/9/12 9:20 AM
Shoe Strangler

Ceraso* Phone Post
12/9/12 9:22 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cesaro?

12/9/12 9:23 AM
Shoe Strangler

Shoe Strangler - Ceraso* Phone Post
Fuck!!! Cesaro* Phone Post
12/9/12 9:24 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

12/10/12 3:31 PM
BigWilliam
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And Punk has said he is leaving in a year or two. Don't want to give it to someone that is not going to be around in five years.
12/10/12 4:00 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - And Punk has said he is leaving in a year or two. Don't want to give it to someone that is not going to be around in five years.
I'm not 100% but I think when he said that it was misinterpreted in my opinion it sounded like he was just trolling a fan who was saying he should leave cuz Cena is better Phone Post
12/10/12 4:26 PM
BigWilliam
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahh could be. It was just an internet rumor that I had read somewhere. I certainly do not claim to have heard it from Punk himself.
12/10/12 10:27 PM
Slydawg

grizz632 - I only support an Undertaker Wrestlemania match if he gets tasered by Scott Hall and Nash gets the pin to end the streak
C 'mon Grizz. Really? Your bar none the most notable poster on here with insane knowledge. I hope this was a joke. Phone Post
12/11/12 12:56 AM
othree
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slydawg - 
grizz632 - I only support an Undertaker Wrestlemania match if he gets tasered by Scott Hall and Nash gets the pin to end the streak
C 'mon Grizz. Really? Your bar none the most notable poster on here with insane knowledge. I hope this was a joke. Phone Post

I think he's just making fun of how Goldberg's streak was finally broken.

12/11/12 2:38 PM
TheBearStare
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why not ryback? He seems like the only guy who could maybe use the momentum from that Phone Post
12/11/12 3:19 PM
BigWilliam

So far Ryback has all the makings of a huge flash in the pan. If it was not for the monster push he would be just another big guy on the roster. Hell no.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.