UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Character bios by Hawkeye02

12/6/12 6:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zenoplata
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/09/12 2:50 PM

Wolverine The Muntat

His powers are not his claws, but his healing.
The metal in his body is called atommantom.
He used to be friends with sabertooth, but sabertooth stole wolverines girlfriend yugioh, and made her get claws.
Finally, wolverine doesn't like cyclops, because cyclops shot him with his eye bees.

Punisher

I wish I knew more of The Punisher storyarch. All I actually know is basically the facts. His real name is Matt Cassel. He is not a muntat, but has grate skills. He was a mercentary, and some say a vigilantree. He is a fanatic of He-Men, and has his favorite Skelator on his blouse. Not much else can be known.

Magneto

Magneto is the bad guy. He can control medals. But magneto also he wants humans to bow to muntats. Magneto was friends with profession x. But they did a falling out when he broke his legs skiing. Magneto has a girlfriend, I think her name is the lady in blue. Not much is known about them.

Sabretooth

Sabertooth is just a nickname because he wears fur. Sabertooth is a new age vampire, like in the movie 50 days in the night. He has long fingernails and fang teeth, and feeds on rats in his basement.

Beast

How'd I forget Beast! Yes, beast is blue, and very smart. He was a scientist of the cold war and tried to fix mutate jeans. But, Beast accidentally mixed the wrong potion, and it turned him into this. Throughout the grafic novels Beast try's to fix his potion, but he never can.

12/6/12 6:38 PM
Zenoplata
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/09/12 2:56 PM

Iron Man

Iron Man is not a muntat, he's a robot. Tony Star and a British scientist were in the dessert panning for gold. They got caught in a sandstorm and had to seek shelter in a cave.But, this was no ordinary cave. The cave had natural reoccurring iron in it. Tony ended up turning the British into a robot with the iron depositing in the cave. When he got home he made a billion dollars and won a lot of fights.

Hulk

The Hulks storyarch is a very interesting one. The Hulks real name is Bruce Jenner. He was a dermantologist which is a skin scientist/doctor. His life work was to find the cures for wrinkles. At some point while he was at work he exploded a lazer full of grammar rays. The liquids in the ray got on his skin and made him into the hulk. But he is only the hulk when he gets mad. No one knows why, but it is believed he can control his angry. He turns green because of envy.

Deadpool

I don't know much about Deadpool, except he is a mercentary and a ninja. Who else would you like an autobiography about?

I had heard Deadpool got his name from his fears of lakes. That when he was little he almost drowned when he got his foot caught in a vine. But little else is known, and he has an aliyas of Wayne Williams.

12/6/12 6:43 PM
Zenoplata

Edited: 12/06/12 6:43 PM

Thor

Thor is a really easy one aslong as you didn't nap in Greek methadology in high school. Thor is sun of Orine. Orine is actually the name of a constalasion that you can find with a starwheel. Anyway Thor comes to earth because his brother is trying to screw things up. His brothers name is yoki, and he is part snowman. Thor gets to earth from a cyclone. Then he drinks coffee, because it warms you up. But he breaks his cup. Thor also has this hammer club boomerang weapond. Thor goes on a lot of adventures, but his home is called assguard.

It should also be noticed that Thor is not a muntat. He is more of a space alien, but takes a human form. Thor has a friend, who is a Thor with a horse head, I think his name was Bonkers.

12/6/12 6:47 PM
Zenoplata

Edited: 12/09/12 2:42 PM

Captain America

When you think of a patriotic, three people come in your mind, Hacksaw Jim, Ronald Raygun, and Captian America Steve Roberts. The name Captian America is actually a plays with words, as Roberts doesn't ever drive a boat. Roberts is not a true muntat, he got his powers and made a mistake in lab. Roberts was actually a revenge of the nerds. He was such wimp that Tommy Lee would not let him play army. So on his daily treatments at his dermatology he did try to kill himself. He borrowed the scientist grammar rey lazer. And he tried to do it, but it exploded, and the liquids absorbed his skin. He became a muntat, and plays with special army. It should be noticed, his star shield is actually the humcap off the car.

Batman

I'll tell you about Batman. His real name is Mike Wayne. He is indear not a muntat. He is very wealthy, and buildt his mast fortune by investing in share crops. Batman doesn't have real power, instead he catches vermins with magnets and gizmo. The reason he chases bad guys is because of his parents. They were killed from a cobbler after they saw a movie. They call him Batman because he has a speech umpairiment and screetches when it talks. He lives with Alex the buttler.

Rogue

I'll tell you about the muntat known as Rogue, aka Cannonball Dean. Unlike most Rogues mom was also a muntat, the lady in blue. Rogue is from mexican, and has the axcent to prove it. Rogue is a suckyoubus and her power is taking other power. Rogue is the muntat equivenat to truck stop waitress, with her hair and how it talks. She is also a huge oregon ducks fan.

12/6/12 6:49 PM
Zenoplata

Edited: 12/06/12 6:52 PM

Storm

Storm holds a very distinction of being the only African American muntat. Storm has white eyes because she is blind from diabetus. When she was little she ate her parents in their house and home. She was very very fat. When she first made the discovering of her powers, she had a different muntat name. She was originally call the weather balloon.

Jubilee and fight of the seminoles

My fantasticnation with muntats began when I saw the first xman episode, Fight of the Seminoles. The episode is in centered around the young muntat Jewbailey. But also is an introducion of my favorite muntat, Cyclops, aka Mark Summers. Although he just has a camelo in the episode, he made his points. All the weeker muntats at the mall that day couldn't punt a dent in the seminole, but Cyclops took his head off! Energy blacks, here's one at the pro!

What is so special about jewbailey?

Not a hotdog gone thing. Jewbailey has Bret Heart sunglasses, and a yellow rain jumper. She also has sparkler fingers.

12/6/12 7:27 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh man, lmao @ Storm has white eyes because she is blind from diabetus.
12/6/12 7:39 PM
dizz
604 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best thread on the OG in weeks

The Thor, Rogue, and Storm ones are the best

Calling Beta Ray Bill "Bonkers" made me laugh so fucking hard.

12/6/12 9:04 PM
Zenoplata

Haha, it's from a thread on the OG by some guy named Hawkeye02. I decided to consolodate all of his descriptions here.

12/6/12 9:45 PM
Mumbly Joe
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for making this thread Zeno. The pics really add to the bios!

I hope Hawkeye does more so you can add to this thread.
12/7/12 2:12 PM
Icepac
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyclops is MArk SUmmers? The host from the NIck gameshow Double Dare and now how that is made? This is awesome, hiding in plain sight!!
12/7/12 2:23 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL SO MUCH BETTER WITH THE PICS.

12/7/12 2:33 PM
Stickgrappler
1840 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lololol -- thx Zeno -- shades of "bob s" in some way for me.

12/7/12 5:57 PM
TX_432
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Phone Post
12/7/12 6:46 PM
Zenoplata

Marvel should publish a book written by him.

12/9/12 6:59 AM
RedDragonUK
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id LOVE to illustrate this if it ever becomes a book. Maybe we should do a kickstarter thing. Hawkeye if youre reading this think about it. #eyebees Phone Post
12/9/12 7:44 AM
MarkRobinson
1387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol I thought some of the other people making descriptions were pretty wack but hawkeye definitely has a firm grasp on these characters. Phone Post
12/9/12 1:35 PM
DrMcTeepyourface
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Inz0r
12/9/12 2:56 PM
Zenoplata

Added a couple.

12/10/12 10:10 AM
RedDragonUK
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Zeno :) Phone Post
4/22/13 11:59 PM
Zenoplata

I thought this thread deserved a bump.

Whatever happened to Hawkeye02?

4/23/13 1:26 AM
MarkRobinson
1387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For Assguard!!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.