UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shields to Hendricks: "Quit crying"

12/6/12 7:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@jakeshieldsajj: @JohnyHendricks quit crying. Nicks done more than you. Its cool you beat my old punching bags at AKA but I think you need to fight me next. Phone Post
12/6/12 7:15 PM
Daverr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow, lol at shields calling fitch a puching bag,

fitch ate him up at aka is what i heard

yellow wrkahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMFAO! Jake moves up to 185, gets busted for a banned substance, and is now trying to squeeze himself back into the title picture at a weight classes he really doesn't belong in.

Oh Jake. You're funny.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ 'Nicks done more than you." This is such blatant troll attempt to try and get a big fight. Phone Post
12/6/12 7:17 PM
yellow wrkahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And major lol@"Nick's done more than you."

What about lately, Jake?

12/6/12 7:18 PM
Daverr

didnt jake lose to fitch in a straight grabbling match?

i know fitch lost as well to him, but i think fitch beat him first, could be wrong.

either way, id have broke fitch beating jake evyday and all day.

Fitch in unsubmittable now
12/6/12 7:19 PM
UGCTT croy_00
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Lol @ 'Nicks done more than you." This is such blatant troll attempt to try and get a big fight. Phone Post

It's a fellow team mate man. Ask me about anyone I train with and I am going to tell you they could destroy Anderson Silva. You can't blame Jake for trying to setup a big fight. The guys getting up there in MMA years.
12/6/12 7:23 PM
duckingkimura

Mma usually is unpredictable, but shields had no chance at all imo Phone Post
12/6/12 7:30 PM
BaraoKix

Shields will be fighting in Japan, within 3 years
12/6/12 7:30 PM
Binson

Daverr -
wow, lol at shields calling fitch a puching bag,

fitch ate him up at aka is what i heard

The only proof of them competing is shields handling Fitch grappling Phone Post
12/6/12 7:40 PM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't Jake Shields get a title shot on a 1-fight win streak in the UFC (and a split decision, no less!) over Martin Kampmann, who Hendricks just viciously KOed.

12/6/12 7:44 PM
Lazer MMA

yellow wrkahlc - 

And major lol@"Nick's done more than you."

What about lately, Jake?

On target this time though. Hope if he ever earns any shot they screw him like they did Hendro!
12/6/12 7:46 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks would put him in the exact spot as Fitch and Kampmann. And man is Jake Shields all over Nick's dick calling him the p4p best and everything
12/6/12 7:56 PM
Russianorkhan

Snake28 -
LilBrockonmychest -

LOL at you need to fight me next.

Hendricks is 9-1 in the UFC, beat 3 top 7 fighters, and is on a 5 fight win streak

Shields is 2-2-1 in the UFC, beat 1 top ranked fighter (which many think he lost) by split decision, and is on a 0 fight win streak, losing 2 of his last 4, and is suspended for steroids.

Ahhhhhhh what you did there

I SEE IT!!!! Phone Post
It's pretty open to the public lol Phone Post
12/6/12 8:00 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Russianorkhan - 
Snake28 -
LilBrockonmychest -

LOL at you need to fight me next.

Hendricks is 9-1 in the UFC, beat 3 top 7 fighters, and is on a 5 fight win streak

Shields is 2-2-1 in the UFC, beat 1 top ranked fighter (which many think he lost) by split decision, and is on a 0 fight win streak, losing 2 of his last 4, and is suspended for steroids.

Ahhhhhhh what you did there

I SEE IT!!!! Phone Post
It's pretty open to the public lol Phone Post

wtf no it's not, moran. You gotta pay for that informacion.

12/6/12 8:06 PM
Masakyst
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks has been winning fights against ranked opponents, where Diaz has never beaten anyone in the top-10 of his division. Out of all the opponents Diaz has beat, I don't see anyone that would have posed Hendricks a challenge. Shields is just jumping to the defense of his team mate and trying to score a big name fight of his own, steal some of that glory.
12/6/12 8:16 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT croy_00 -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Lol @ 'Nicks done more than you." This is such blatant troll attempt to try and get a big fight. Phone Post

It's a fellow team mate man. Ask me about anyone I train with and I am going to tell you they could destroy Anderson Silva. You can't blame Jake for trying to setup a big fight. The guys getting up there in MMA years.
There is a difference between Nicks better than you and Nick has done more than you. This is just Shields trying to get a fight with Hendricks because he knows his next one is unlikely to be a great opponent after the low excitement level of his last fight followed by a suspension.

He knows he can't do better than Hendricks Phone Post
12/6/12 8:17 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gracie - Jake went down there and they wore boxing gloves with takedowns and gnp. Mike Swick was so upset that he was dominated so badly by Jake that he threw a tantrum..grabbed his shit..and left!!!!
Shut the fuck up. What the hell happened to "what happens in the gym stays in the gym"? Phone Post
12/6/12 8:29 PM
MMFT

Willy the Coyote -  Nick has done more? He beat three top ten fighters in a row? Oh, right, he lost to the last ranked fighter he fought. Phone Post

The argument can easily be made that Diaz didn't lose that fight. It should have at least been a draw/rematch. Everyone who tries to bash Diaz for that "loss" is stupid. That fight was as close as it gets, and in my opinion he won three of those rounds.but I digress... I have no iissue with this match up. GSP asked for it, and considering how close the condit/Diaz fight was, GSP/Diaz will be a foty candidate.
12/6/12 8:30 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gracie - Jake went down there and they wore boxing gloves with takedowns and gnp. Mike Swick was so upset that he was dominated so badly by Jake that he threw a tantrum..grabbed his shit..and left!!!!

Kind of a dick move there buddy.
12/6/12 8:31 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

Deuce77 - Hendricks is just a flavor-of-the-year type fighter. He hasn't earned a shot yet.
What exactly do you think someone needs to do to earn a shot then? Can you name a single contender who has done as much as him to earn a title fight? Phone Post
12/6/12 8:35 PM
Lazer MMA

MMFT - 
Willy the Coyote -  Nick has done more? He beat three top ten fighters in a row? Oh, right, he lost to the last ranked fighter he fought. Phone Post

The argument can easily be made that Diaz didn't lose that fight. It should have at least been a draw/rematch. Everyone who tries to bash Diaz for that "loss" is stupid. That fight was as close as it gets, and in my opinion he won three of those rounds.but I digress... I have no iissue with this match up. GSP asked for it, and considering how close the condit/Diaz fight was, GSP/Diaz will be a foty candidate.

Condit won all be it by an unpopular but smart plan PERIOD.

GSP will destroy Nick. WTF can he even do but be owned via TD at will and controlled while getting bloodied up? Only thing to do is bet it.
12/6/12 8:36 PM
Neil McCauley

Sal Penis -  SHIELDS IS A BOSS Phone Post

and still one of the best p4p fighters on the planet.
12/6/12 8:38 PM
Jaybrone
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shields doesn't have the stand up tp beat Hendricls standing. And I don't think he out wrestles him. Where does he win this?

And what has Nick done that is "more" than Hendicks? No offense to EliteXC and Strikeforce he never had to face a top ten WW. Hendricks has faced 2 in his last 3 and Kos was arguably top 5 going into that fight. Nick is a good fighter but has never proven it against top competition. 

12/6/12 8:45 PM
MMFT

Lazer MMA - 
MMFT - 

Condit won all be it by an unpopular but smart plan PERIOD.

GSP will destroy Nick. WTF can he even do but be owned via TD at will and controlled while getting bloodied up? Only thing to do is bet it.

Well you get your opinion and I get mine. I had no problem with his gameplan. He was way more aggressive than people make him out to be in that fight. But he didn't become effective until round three. And if you don't have round five for Diaz then you have to have score it a draw. So why would you think Diaz has no chance with gsp if condit almost finished him, and Diaz just beat condit (IMO)?

And to answer you other question, it's called juijitsu... Nick is pretty good at iit ... and it happens to be kryptonite to wrestling. And getting punched in the face makes it kinda hard to takedown at will. Not saying Diaz has this, but it's certainly not a mismatch, and its not like the decision is shocking.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.