UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shields to Hendricks: "Quit crying"

12/7/12 6:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
catgobling
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shields beat a goat contender in Hendo. beating Hendricks doesnt seem that tough when you have that notch on your belt. combine that with a fucking sick fight team and ill take the "underdog" everytime. i have a feeling if it goes to the ground shields will have gsp-like domination
12/7/12 6:31 PM
UGSlapshot

OMA (tm) -
gracie -
GelderdEnd -  I fucking hate the Cesar Gracie camp with a passion....STFU Phone Post

You are one of those douche bags that hates people that they never met and then when they meet those people in person they start suckin dick!!! Cesar Gracie may not be the nicest person..but he is a great teacher and his team is like a band of brothers..training together since day one. NO OTHER TEAM CAN SAY THAT!!!
This right here.

You would be awe struck around any member of the team.

But on here you "hate" them. I've seen it 1000 times.

I don't believe u for a min. Broseph!! Phone Post
Did you just chastise a forum member about making assumptions about other people wile making a assumption about that forum member? Brilliant! :) Phone Post
12/7/12 6:33 PM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't blame Shields for trying
12/7/12 6:34 PM
rioz17

I think Hendrix should just shut up and fight he knew shit like this would happen so he should just fight shields and get it over with and if Hendrix thinks he should get a title fight based on win streaks he should just go to bellator, I mean no doubt he deserves the fight but lately ppl have been getting fights for talking shit he should just fight and keep wining eventually Dana won't be able to deny him his fight
12/7/12 6:43 PM
Affliction Boy

If I were in Johnny Hendricks shoes I would take the fight with Sheilds for 3 reasons:

1. I think he matches up well with Shields and I think it would add to his already impressive KO highlight reel.

2. His stock would be solidified that much more as the #1 contender with a nasty KO over Shields. It would help sell PPV's when he did get his shot therefore increasing his payday.

3. To stay active. The fight game is about today. Fighters need to stay active to stay relevant to the casual fans. He would only hurt himself by sitting on the shelf for the next 8-11 months.
12/7/12 6:50 PM
Pancake Syrup
556 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rioz17 - I think Hendrix should just shut up and fight he knew shit like this would happen so he should just fight shields and get it over with and if Hendrix thinks he should get a title fight based on win streaks he should just go to bellator, I mean no doubt he deserves the fight but lately ppl have been getting fights for talking shit he should just fight and keep wining eventually Dana won't be able to deny him his fight

Shields is suspended. And i'm sure Hendricks can aim higher than a guy outside the top 10 in WW or MW after beating 3 top 5 WW in a row
12/7/12 7:25 PM
FightSpace
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GelderdEnd - 
OMA (tm) -
gracie -
GelderdEnd -  I fucking hate the Cesar Gracie camp with a passion....STFU Phone Post

You are one of those douche bags that hates people that they never met and then when they meet those people in person they start suckin dick!!! Cesar Gracie may not be the nicest person..but he is a great teacher and his team is like a band of brothers..training together since day one. NO OTHER TEAM CAN SAY THAT!!!
This right here.

No I actually tell someone I don't like them if I don't, if I got chance to meet them I'd say the same, just cos their fighters makes no odds, douchebags are douchebags....and you are?? Phone Post

I will fly you out to san francisco put you up in a 4* hotel for 1 night if you are willing to walk up to jake shields and say "I dont like you jake and I fucking hate the Cesar Gracie camp with a passion' to his face.

real offer
"
12/7/12 7:27 PM
FightSpace
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

catgobling - Shields beat a goat contender in Hendo. beating Hendricks doesnt seem that tough when you have that notch on your belt. combine that with a fucking sick fight team and ill take the "underdog" everytime. i have a feeling if it goes to the ground shields will have gsp-like domination

I have a feeling professional odds makers give Jake the advantage in this fight. It would be close but I h would come in around -130 to -150
12/7/12 8:04 PM
Jack_Bauer
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shields is a middleweight and Diaz retired. It's Hendricks' time....

12/7/12 8:37 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lord Nitemare - I think Jake should cool it, considering he's no one to shit on Hendro. He might qualify as the worst fighter in MMA, and Hendro is on a kill streak.
"the worst fighter in mma" stfu troll. Mods how is this not fighter bashing? Phone Post
12/8/12 3:35 AM
ender852
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter is gayer than man on man butt sex

12/8/12 4:07 AM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGSlapshot - 
yellow wrkahlc -

LMFAO! Jake moves up to 185, gets busted for a banned substance, and is now trying to squeeze himself back into the title picture at a weight classes he really doesn't belong in.

Oh Jake. You're funny.

Actually if you know anything about Shields then you know its probably the best WC for him. Phone Post

No, actually, it's not.

If anyone else here believes that, you also don't know shit.

12/8/12 4:22 AM
GelderdEnd

FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
OMA (tm) -
gracie -

This right here.

No I actually tell someone I don't like them if I don't, if I got chance to meet them I'd say the same, just cos their fighters makes no odds, douchebags are douchebags....and you are?? Phone Post

I will fly you out to san francisco put you up in a 4* hotel for 1 night if you are willing to walk up to jake shields and say "I dont like you jake and I fucking hate the Cesar Gracie camp with a passion' to his face.

real offer
"
Haha ok....and yeah do you really think they would care? Or do you think they would be all alpha and beat me down? Phone Post
12/8/12 4:29 AM
Megatherium
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A free trip to San Francisco and a FOUR STAR HOTEL??!!

That seems a mite generous of ol' FightSpace!

Wow.
12/8/12 4:37 AM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GelderdEnd - 
FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
OMA (tm) -
gracie -

This right here.

real offer
"
Haha ok....and yeah do you really think they would care? Or do you think they would be all alpha and beat me down? Phone Post

Who gives a damn what they'd think, say or do about it.

The point is you wouldn't do it. And don't blame it on 'not wanting to waste your time' or simply 'not giving a damn enough to take him up on the offer.' You wouldn't do it, period. I don't like Jake Shields, but you're not gonna see me going up to him to tell him to shut the fuck up. Why? Because that's immature, disrespectful and, for lack of a better term, retarded. 

Now, sit down and let the grown-ups talk, pally. When you wanna speak, it better be to take up FightSpace on his offer, or to apologize for your pointless posts.

12/8/12 4:40 AM
CindyO

GelderdEnd - 
FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
OMA (tm) -
gracie -

This right here.

real offer
"

Just answer the question:)

*grabs popcorn & keeps reading*

Cindy

12/8/12 6:39 AM
FightSpace

GelderdEnd - 
FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
OMA (tm) -
gracie -

This right here.

real offer
"

I doubt Jake would beat you down, he is too nice of a guy. I would not be surprised if someone who might be with Jake at the the time wouldn't punk your dumb keyboard warrior ass and make you wash Jake's car or do his laundry. You could always yell it out and run.....

If by chance you have a hot asian girlfriend (which you dont) Jake will most likely fuck her after SHE hits him up on facebook.

offer stands
12/8/12 6:49 AM
TenOfSwords
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say have Jake Shields fight Rashad at 185, at the Cow Palace - and Rashad can move down no matter how he does against Lil Nog; if Rashad wins, he will have "gone out a winner" at 205 like he said he wanted to, and if he loses, he obviously has no future at 205.

Of course I might not get out of the building alive, but I suppose that's my problem.

12/8/12 6:57 AM
GelderdEnd

FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
OMA (tm) -
gracie -

This right here.

real offer
"

I doubt Jake would beat you down, he is too nice of a guy. I would not be surprised if someone who might be with Jake at the the time wouldn't punk your dumb keyboard warrior ass and make you wash Jake's car or do his laundry. You could always yell it out and run.....

If by chance you have a hot asian girlfriend (which you dont) Jake will most likely fuck her after SHE hits him up on facebook.

offer stands
Go for it....when do I fly? Phone Post
12/8/12 7:02 AM
GelderdEnd

FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
OMA (tm) -
gracie -

This right here.

real offer
"

offer stands
Oh and I have a girlfriend, but she doesn't know who Jake Shields is....and why wouldn't I say I don't like their camp? What's the problem with that? I don't like anything they come out with as they are very disrespectful sometimes also....they will say ok fine and ill be on my way....so go for it, I've never been to San Fran anyway Phone Post
12/8/12 7:09 AM
Lord Nitemare
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets just end this shit.

Jake is a fucking pothead who happens to also be arguably the worst fighter in MMA...he has no reason to critisize Hendricks who has beaten a who's who of the WW division. Hendricks does deserve the title shot, will he get it most likely not. That's the way the UFC works. Fuck rankings and fighters that deserve shots (cough cough Hendo/Machida cough cough) lets just make money.
12/8/12 8:11 AM
rioz17

Agreed the dude talks so much shit about how he has the best team in MMA yet he's 0-3 in UFC title fights
12/8/12 9:50 AM
Lite
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually want to hear more inside scoop on Shields training with Fitch and Kos. I just don't see him "handling" those dudes at all.
12/8/12 9:51 AM
Jaybrone
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GelderdEnd -
FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
OMA (tm) -
gracie -

This right here.

real offer
"

offer stands
Oh and I have a girlfriend, but she doesn't know who Jake Shields is....and why wouldn't I say I don't like their camp? What's the problem with that? I don't like anything they come out with as they are very disrespectful sometimes also....they will say ok fine and ill be on my way....so go for it, I've never been to San Fran anyway Phone Post
I don't see anything wrong with that statement as a request that would cause shields to get mad. I'd say it to his face. It's not like you are saying to call him a bitch or insulting Cesar or any of them. Just saying you don't like them. Why would they care? Phone Post
12/8/12 10:20 AM
GelderdEnd

Jaybrone -
GelderdEnd -
FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
OMA (tm) -
gracie -

This right here.

real offer
"

offer stands
I don't see anything wrong with that statement as a request that would cause shields to get mad. I'd say it to his face. It's not like you are saying to call him a bitch or insulting Cesar or any of them. Just saying you don't like them. Why would they care? Phone Post
But that's the thing, they know what they're saying is mostly rubbish, am I supposed to just agree with it and be quiet like sheep?
I'm only saying what a lot of people think....obviously the UG police are trying to make me look stupid, but really I'm just saying I don't agree with what they are saying....they wouldn't even care, who am I? No one....they are expecting a dick tuck Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.