UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shields to Hendricks: "Quit crying"

12/8/12 9:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jaybrone
525 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GelderdEnd -
FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
OMA (tm) -
gracie -
GelderdEnd -  I fucking hate the Cesar Gracie camp with a passion....STFU Phone Post

You are one of those douche bags that hates people that they never met and then when they meet those people in person they start suckin dick!!! Cesar Gracie may not be the nicest person..but he is a great teacher and his team is like a band of brothers..training together since day one. NO OTHER TEAM CAN SAY THAT!!!
This right here.

You would be awe struck around any member of the team.

But on here you "hate" them. I've seen it 1000 times.

I don't believe u for a min. Broseph!! Phone Post
No I actually tell someone I don't like them if I don't, if I got chance to meet them I'd say the same, just cos their fighters makes no odds, douchebags are douchebags....and you are?? Phone Post

I will fly you out to san francisco put you up in a 4* hotel for 1 night if you are willing to walk up to jake shields and say "I dont like you jake and I fucking hate the Cesar Gracie camp with a passion' to his face.

real offer
"
Haha ok....and yeah do you really think they would care? Or do you think they would be all alpha and beat me down? Phone Post

I doubt Jake would beat you down, he is too nice of a guy. I would not be surprised if someone who might be with Jake at the the time wouldn't punk your dumb keyboard warrior ass and make you wash Jake's car or do his laundry. You could always yell it out and run.....

If by chance you have a hot asian girlfriend (which you dont) Jake will most likely fuck her after SHE hits him up on facebook.

offer stands
Oh and I have a girlfriend, but she doesn't know who Jake Shields is....and why wouldn't I say I don't like their camp? What's the problem with that? I don't like anything they come out with as they are very disrespectful sometimes also....they will say ok fine and ill be on my way....so go for it, I've never been to San Fran anyway Phone Post
I don't see anything wrong with that statement as a request that would cause shields to get mad. I'd say it to his face. It's not like you are saying to call him a bitch or insulting Cesar or any of them. Just saying you don't like them. Why would they care? Phone Post
12/8/12 10:20 AM
GelderdEnd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone -
GelderdEnd -
FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
FightSpace -
GelderdEnd - 
OMA (tm) -
gracie -
GelderdEnd -  I fucking hate the Cesar Gracie camp with a passion....STFU Phone Post

You are one of those douche bags that hates people that they never met and then when they meet those people in person they start suckin dick!!! Cesar Gracie may not be the nicest person..but he is a great teacher and his team is like a band of brothers..training together since day one. NO OTHER TEAM CAN SAY THAT!!!
This right here.

No I actually tell someone I don't like them if I don't, if I got chance to meet them I'd say the same, just cos their fighters makes no odds, douchebags are douchebags....and you are?? Phone Post

I will fly you out to san francisco put you up in a 4* hotel for 1 night if you are willing to walk up to jake shields and say "I dont like you jake and I fucking hate the Cesar Gracie camp with a passion' to his face.

real offer
"
Haha ok....and yeah do you really think they would care? Or do you think they would be all alpha and beat me down? Phone Post

I doubt Jake would beat you down, he is too nice of a guy. I would not be surprised if someone who might be with Jake at the the time wouldn't punk your dumb keyboard warrior ass and make you wash Jake's car or do his laundry. You could always yell it out and run.....

If by chance you have a hot asian girlfriend (which you dont) Jake will most likely fuck her after SHE hits him up on facebook.

offer stands
Oh and I have a girlfriend, but she doesn't know who Jake Shields is....and why wouldn't I say I don't like their camp? What's the problem with that? I don't like anything they come out with as they are very disrespectful sometimes also....they will say ok fine and ill be on my way....so go for it, I've never been to San Fran anyway Phone Post
I don't see anything wrong with that statement as a request that would cause shields to get mad. I'd say it to his face. It's not like you are saying to call him a bitch or insulting Cesar or any of them. Just saying you don't like them. Why would they care? Phone Post
But that's the thing, they know what they're saying is mostly rubbish, am I supposed to just agree with it and be quiet like sheep?
I'm only saying what a lot of people think....obviously the UG police are trying to make me look stupid, but really I'm just saying I don't agree with what they are saying....they wouldn't even care, who am I? No one....they are expecting a dick tuck Phone Post
12/8/12 2:11 PM
FightSpace
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Worth it I'm in. Has anyone done this before? I'm not buying this guy a plane ticket to no show. How can we guarantee he doesn't tuck and skip his flight? Phone Post
12/8/12 2:41 PM
Nonlinear

OMA (tm) - 
gracie -

This right here.

Doubtful.  I can understand how it would be easy for a Diaz Cultist to be awestruck around his cult leaders and their high priest enablers.

12/8/12 2:58 PM
GelderdEnd

LilBrockonmychest -

Ya and GelderEnd, you might as well leave the girlfriend at home, just in case ya know?  Don't want Shields banging her.  And if worst comes to worst and all you have to do is wash a car or do a load of laundry, that's worth a free trip to the west coast and a 4 star hotel stay. 

I won't welch mate, no chance.....there's nothing even to prove, but if he's wanting me to bottle it then it ain't going to happen ,..,I need some as shopping anyway so I'm game Phone Post
12/8/12 3:12 PM
Daverr

Shields vs Hendricks would be a great match up,

shields by sub, or hemdricks by ko, that simple.

But jake, if he called any1 a punching bag is very humerous.
12/8/12 3:12 PM
ausgepicht

Shields is right, but he would not fair well in a fight against Hendricks. His striking is awkward at best. Hendricks will land a few and that's all it'll take.

12/8/12 3:17 PM
GelderdEnd

LilBrockonmychest -
GelderdEnd - 
LilBrockonmychest -

Ya and GelderEnd, you might as well leave the girlfriend at home, just in case ya know?  Don't want Shields banging her.  And if worst comes to worst and all you have to do is wash a car or do a load of laundry, that's worth a free trip to the west coast and a 4 star hotel stay. 

I won't welch mate, no chance.....there's nothing even to prove, but if he's wanting me to bottle it then it ain't going to happen ,..,I need some as shopping anyway so I'm game Phone Post

Where do you live out of curiousity?  A cheap Southwest Airlines flight from Utah would be no big deal but from hearing you say "mate," would be funny if he's flying you in from AUS.  Looks like he accepted so set it up and again, congrats on the free trip.

I'm from Leeds mate, UK....I'm happy to take the offer Phone Post
12/8/12 3:24 PM
Jack_Bauer
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightSpace - 
GelderdEnd - 
OMA (tm) -
gracie -

This right here.

real offer
"

12/8/12 4:11 PM
FightSpace
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck that lol. Didn't realized I was talking to uktt troll. Your opinion is worthless anyways. Phone Post
12/8/12 4:12 PM
FightSpace

Actually fuck it.... PM me and we will sort out flight details... this will not be a pleasant trip for you Phone Post
12/8/12 5:02 PM
Lord Nitemare
442 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight space, you need to get a grip on reality dude. You're going to waste your money because you somehow feel as if you're proving a point when you're not...you're just coming off as a retard.
12/8/12 5:37 PM
Megatherium
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GelderdEnd - 
LilBrockonmychest -
GelderdEnd - 
LilBrockonmychest -

Where do you live out of curiousity?  A cheap Southwest Airlines flight from Utah would be no big deal but from hearing you say "mate," would be funny if he's flying you in from AUS.  Looks like he accepted so set it up and again, congrats on the free trip.

Hahaha!!
12/8/12 5:41 PM
Bearded Collie Herds Orca

Shields took Hendo's power shots at 185, I don't think Hendricks has anything new for him.
12/8/12 5:48 PM
CindyO

GelderdEnd - 
LilBrockonmychest -
GelderdEnd - 
LilBrockonmychest -

LOLOL!!!

Cindy

12/9/12 1:56 PM
Stan Dan Wang

Bearded Collie Herds Orca - Shields took Hendo's power shots at 185, I don't think Hendricks has anything new for him.

he almost died.
12/10/12 7:23 AM
GelderdEnd

FightSpace - Fuck that lol. Didn't realized I was talking to uktt troll. Your opinion is worthless anyways. Phone Post
I never said my opinion counted haha, but were all entitled to one, no need to get upset about it Phone Post
12/10/12 7:28 AM
BrianStannFan
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jake shields is about as relevant in the ufc as jason miller... (the guy who basically choked him out)

shields has nothing for hendricks... he is a poor man's jon fitch

12/10/12 7:32 AM
sitchpack

Shields has done more in the UFC than Hendricks, he has fought higher caliber opponents. Hendricks has only had 2 ok flash KOs and JUST split decisioned Koscheck, and pierce. Everyone else he has fought has been bottom of thr barrell, so who gives a fuck if he has 9 wins in the UFC. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.