UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> 230 pound rubber guard master

12/6/12 8:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EddieBravo
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/06/12 8:53 PM
10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu, www.thetwister.tv

This is Adam Sachnoff, tpjj brown belt from 10th Planet San Francisco. 

He's the 2012 Gracie Nationals and Gracie Worlds Champion subbing everyone he faced. 

He just won the ADCC trials also subbing everyone he faced. He walks around at about 230 and has an INSANE rubber guard, check it....

12/6/12 8:56 PM
nogidavid
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who the fuck is "it's all you" guy?

12/6/12 9:14 PM
pray for japan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hows his right knee? wonder how itll be in 10 yrs treating it like that and if he'll feel abusing it like that was worth it Phone Post
12/6/12 9:34 PM
DavidLangsBlackBelt
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pray for japan - hows his right knee? wonder how itll be in 10 yrs treating it like that and if he'll feel abusing it like that was worth it Phone Post
Lol.....really? Hows anyones knee after 10 years of jiu jitsu, or how about the rest of your body? Phone Post
12/6/12 9:55 PM
swiftnhbfighter

DavidLangsBlackBelt -
pray for japan - hows his right knee? wonder how itll be in 10 yrs treating it like that and if he'll feel abusing it like that was worth it Phone Post
Lol.....really? Hows anyones knee after 10 years of jiu jitsu, or how about the rest of your body? Phone Post
Lol, isn't that the truth. Phone Post
12/6/12 10:11 PM
Baroquen Record
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pray for japan -  hows his right knee? wonder how itll be in 10 yrs treating it like that and if he'll feel abusing it like that was worth it Phone Post

its not about torquing the knee its about hip flexibility. if your hips are flexible you dont have to put pressure on your knee.

those 10th planet guys do a lot of stretching from what i gather. i know i couldnt pull that shit off..
12/6/12 10:14 PM
EddieBravo
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pray for japan -  hows his right knee? wonder how itll be in 10 yrs treating it like that and if he'll feel abusing it like that was worth it Phone Post

Football destroys knees at a high rate, so does motocross. Adam will be fine.

I have torn miniscus in my rubber guard knee but that was from being on some dude's back with my leg hooks in, he stands up then falls on his side, landing on my knee. I still play rubber guard every time I roll, it only affects my butterfly game.

You need yoga flexibility to play rubber guard. If you do yoga for a while you will eventually be able to play rubber guard. :)

12/6/12 10:48 PM
therubberbandit
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nogidavid -

Denny Prokopos Phone Post
12/6/12 11:07 PM
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

swiftnhbfighter - 
DavidLangsBlackBelt -
Lol, isn't that the truth. Phone Post

keep it playful,our knees r just fine

12/6/12 11:10 PM
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EddieBravo - 

I have torn miniscus in my rubber guard knee but that was from being on some dude's back with my leg hooks in, he stands up then falls on his side, landing on my knee. I still play rubber guard every time I roll, it only affects my butterfly game.

You need yoga flexibility to play rubber guard. If you do yoga for a while you will eventually be able to play rubber guard. :)

hows your back?

12/6/12 11:11 PM

dont they mix the brown and black belts?,congrats

12/7/12 12:38 AM
checkuroil
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's a lot of legs Phone Post
12/7/12 12:45 AM
Jessy30
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

very nice Phone Post
12/7/12 3:52 AM
pray for japan

EddieBravo -

its good to hear your knee is still good after all those years of rubber guard. would love to have the chance to train with you or in your system one day but im not looking to use the rubber guard because i dont want to use my knees in that manner. that and i also prefer the pajama style. more power mr bravo Phone Post
12/7/12 6:17 AM
LiveFromThe7x7

Impressive! Phone Post
12/7/12 3:18 PM
EddieBravo

Edited: 12/07/12 3:18 PM

"how's your back" -12

lately it's been mad sore because I'm lifting heavy again but it's not that sharp pain on one side that I was dealing with for years, just muscle soreness.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

12/7/12 5:38 PM
nogidavid
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

therubberbandit - 
nogidavid -

Denny Prokopos Phone Post

to be fair to denny, there is a lot of other obnoxiousness in that video

12/7/12 6:02 PM
cumprido1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's like version 2.0 of "the beast" ozinga Phone Post
12/7/12 10:34 PM
Badmonkey

Nice!
12/8/12 9:22 AM

EddieBravo - 

"how's your back" -12

lately it's been mad sore because I'm lifting heavy again but it's not that sharp pain on one side that I was dealing with for years, just muscle soreness.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

good to hear,i know it was giving u trouble yrs ago.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.