UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> White blame Tito for Rousey v Cyborg not happening

12/8/12 1:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TexasBadAss
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyborg looks like she has zero body fat at 145. I don't see how she goes to 135. She has to walk around at 160+. Has anybody seen pics of her lately without the roids?
12/8/12 1:29 AM
yellow wrkahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/08/12 1:29 AM

Is Tito also responsible for Tate/Rousey II not happening? What about McMann/Rousey?

It's not like Dana didn't have better options.

12/8/12 1:44 AM
CindyO

Tito did such a great job with his own career in the UFC, of course he'd go into fighter management. He's so well spoken, respected, and was in high demand when he left the UFC the first time. Plus, he runs a billion dollar apparel company so you KNOW he's a brilliant businessman=) And his negotiation skills are unmatched=)

Cindy

12/8/12 2:20 AM
7titofan7

stonepony -
7titofan7 -  I think there is a very big difference in telling someone not to fight someone and telling someone not to cut weight. I doubt cyborg is scared to fight rousey or thinks she'll lose, she just doesnt want to cut weight, ive never cut weight and i dont know much about it so i cant comment on how legitimate all this weight crap actually is, dana is just finger pointing to find blame for his own failings. Phone Post

What are you blabbering about? How is it Dana White's failing? Stupid.

"ive never cut weight and i dont know much about it so i cant comment"

Should have just let it go at that.
Ok, maybe not danas failing solely but i was tryna say its definately not titos for "advising" someone not to cut weight. this fight was put off over the weight issue long before tito got in any way involved. Phone Post
12/8/12 2:29 AM
tjmitchiscool
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huge fail. Cyborg needs to start cutting that weight and stop the talking...for a cheater, she sure is getting a golden opportunity, especially with someone she matches up extremely well with Phone Post
12/8/12 2:32 AM
MahatmaPetey
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's packing too much mass in her Y chromosome. Phone Post
12/8/12 8:34 AM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

still laughing at him disputing he advised her not to take the fight then in the very next sentence saying he advised her not to take the fight

12/8/12 10:24 AM
7titofan7

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE -

still laughing at him disputing he advised her not to take the fight then in the very next sentence saying he advised her not to take the fight

He wont allow her to cut weight, hes not telling her not to take the fight...its pretty simple. Phone Post
12/8/12 10:58 AM
chaplinshouse
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

Tito did such a great job with his own career in the UFC, of course he'd go into fighter management. He's so well spoken, respected, and was in high demand when he left the UFC the first time. Plus, he runs a billion dollar apparel company so you KNOW he's a brilliant businessman=) And his negotiation skills are unmatched=)

Cindy

if it were about anyone else I'd think you were trolling by the "well spoken" and "billion dollar" company part.  srsly?

12/8/12 11:34 AM
undisputed1972

Dana blames his ex for many things, I wouldn't take it too seriously.
12/8/12 2:11 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

7titofan7 - 

He wont allow her to cut weight, hes not telling her not to take the fight...its pretty simple. Phone Post

so he wont allow her to cut to 135 but he isnt not allowing her from taking a fight at 135?

wat?

12/8/12 2:12 PM
FCFBlazer
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito is like Dana's ex wife Phone Post
12/9/12 10:33 AM
7titofan7

7titofan7 - 

so he wont allow her to cut to 135 but he isnt not allowing her from taking a fight at 135?

wat?

All im trying to get across to you is that tito is not to blame, as dana has stated. Obviously cyborg cant cut the weight, rousey refuses to go up and so she should being the champ of the 135 div, so this fight is a no go no matter what tito says. With or without tito, cyborg was never gunna cut, and rousey will never go up. Its not titos fault. Would u agree with that? Phone Post
12/9/12 11:01 AM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

Rousey refuses to go up and so she should being the champ of the 135 div, so this fight is a no go no matter what tito says. With or without tito, cyborg was never gunna cut, and rousey will never go up.

Go up to where?

There is no UFC 145lb womans division, unless you are suggesting Rousey abandon her UFC belt to go fight Cyborg in Invicta at 145 I dont even know what you are talking about.

You are saying Rousey wont move up to a division that doesnt exist.

Tito says he wont 'allow' his fighter to fight at 135, thats the only WMMA division in the UFC, so basically he has advised his first management client to not fight in the UFC.

Its like is Lesnar came back at 300lbs and Tito was his manager who advised him to not cut to HW so he can fight in the UFC. 

12/9/12 11:40 AM
7titofan7

I see your point but im not suggesting any of that, i said, rousey SHOULD refuse to go up (and hence to any other organisation) and cyborg seems to think she CANT cut the weight without needing to "kill herself" trying (regardless of anyone allowing her to or not). So no matter what tito advises, this fight would not have happened. So he cannot be held responsible. Im not saying rousey should do anything or go anywhere. Phone Post
12/9/12 5:02 PM
CindyO

chaplinshouse - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

if it were about anyone else I'd think you were trolling by the "well spoken" and "billion dollar" company part.  srsly?

My sarcasm skills are usually pretty good! Everything I posted, I mean just the opposite:)

Cindy

12/9/12 5:05 PM
CindyO

7titofan7 -  I see your point but im not suggesting any of that, i said, rousey SHOULD refuse to go up (and hence to any other organisation) and cyborg seems to think she CANT cut the weight without needing to "kill herself" trying (regardless of anyone allowing her to or not). So no matter what tito advises, this fight would not have happened. So he cannot be held responsible. Im not saying rousey should do anything or go anywhere. Phone Post

Oh, good Lord. I'm glad Tito retired because he'd never make weight with you swinging from 'em.

Cindy

12/9/12 9:29 PM
7titofan7

CindyO -
7titofan7 -  I see your point but im not suggesting any of that, i said, rousey SHOULD refuse to go up (and hence to any other organisation) and cyborg seems to think she CANT cut the weight without needing to "kill herself" trying (regardless of anyone allowing her to or not). So no matter what tito advises, this fight would not have happened. So he cannot be held responsible. Im not saying rousey should do anything or go anywhere. Phone Post

Oh, good Lord. I'm glad Tito retired because he'd never make weight with you swinging from 'em.

Cindy

I was just making a point, having a discussion, can u actually find anything wrong with the logic of what i just said?? Phone Post
12/9/12 10:44 PM
CindyO

My comment was in response to the postS you have made on this thread trying to justify his very contradicting statements as Gunnar/Haole pointed out, not just the one I quoted:) What he said was retarded, that's all. But you already know that. You were probably like "WTF" when you read it yourself:)

Cindy

12/9/12 11:26 PM
7titofan7

CindyO -

My comment was in response to the postS you have made on this thread trying to justify his very contradicting statements as Gunnar/Haole pointed out, not just the one I quoted:) What he said was retarded, that's all. But you already know that. You were probably like "WTF" when you read it yourself:)

Cindy

It is very hard to be a tito fan these days haha but in this case, i think regardless of his comments (as contradictory as they may be) this fight wouldnt have happened. That was then only point i was trying to make. And dont get me wrong ur comment was funny and i had a laugh, i think we'll agree to disagree, before i dig this hole any deeper. Phone Post
12/10/12 1:55 AM
CindyO

7titofan7 - 
CindyO -

Cindy

It is very hard to be a tito fan these days haha but in this case, i think regardless of his comments (as contradictory as they may be) this fight wouldnt have happened. That was then only point i was trying to make. And dont get me wrong ur comment was funny and i had a laugh, i think we'll agree to disagree, before i dig this hole any deeper. Phone Post

LMFAO!!! I know what you mean! He makes it tough:)

Cindy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.