UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Question about my gf's vaginer.

12/7/12 2:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It hurts. What am I doing wrong?

Discuss.

12/7/12 7:21 AM
mjeezy
666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It hurts you?

Lol Jk. It hurts when you have sex? If so, she needs more time to get prepped before you poke her. I need more info before I can continue? Phone Post
12/7/12 9:27 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I put it in, it hurts. Help, fren.
12/7/12 9:39 PM
mjeezy
666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well is she on birth control? that can affect hormones which affect her sex drive.

she may want to do it but mentally her body isnt ready so she is not lubricating herself naturally.... do you spend at least 15 minutes pleasuring her before you put it in? you may need to slow down and work with what she likes before you try and enter.... use lube if needed but it is much more enjoyable if you can help her get wet and ready for penetration.

12/7/12 9:48 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Edited: 12/07/12 10:30 PM
Edit: wrong thread. It hurts when he goes in.
12/28/12 4:41 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Give her head before ramming it in bro Phone Post
12/28/12 2:49 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Update.

We found out we were putting it in wrong hole. It still hurts though help.

12/28/12 2:58 PM
mjeezy

yellow wrkahlc -

Update.

Troll!

And use lube or get her really wet. Only advice I can offer besides what I already stated. Phone Post
12/28/12 4:41 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mjeezy -
yellow wrkahlc -

Update.

Troll!

And use lube or get her really wet. Only advice I can offer besides what I already stated. Phone Post
Tounge > Lube Phone Post
12/28/12 6:58 PM
yellow wrkahlc

What if I sort of maneuver myself mid-air (stay with me here) with a triple back hand spring back flip, and when I land, I can simply land tool-first into her correct zone?

She offered to give me head but I'm not gay.

12/28/12 6:59 PM
mjeezy

Evzey -
mjeezy -
yellow wrkahlc -

Update.

Troll!

Tounge > Lube Phone Post
I meant for anal lol :) Phone Post
12/29/12 3:55 PM
Evzey

mjeezy -
Evzey -
mjeezy -
yellow wrkahlc -

Update.

Troll!

Tounge > Lube Phone Post
Dirty girl! I love it! Still stand by my statement ;-) Phone Post
12/29/12 4:54 PM
mjeezy

Evzey -
mjeezy -
Evzey -
mjeezy -
yellow wrkahlc -

Update.

Troll!

Tounge > Lube Phone Post
Ok ouch? :) Phone Post
12/30/12 2:34 AM
Evzey

mjeezy -
Evzey -
mjeezy -
Evzey -
mjeezy -
yellow wrkahlc -

Update.

Troll!

Tounge > Lube Phone Post
Ok ouch? :) Phone Post
I'll be gentle ;-) Phone Post
12/30/12 9:09 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Okay, if you two are done scissoring each other's timbers, I'd like to get back to the important issue at hand.

When I'm hard, is it okay to assume she's scared of it?

1/5/13 7:33 PM
NorthernHospitality
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 

Update.

lololololol!

1/8/13 4:13 PM
Ghost of Retard
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 

Okay, if you two are done scissoring each other's timbers, I'd like to get back to the important issue at hand.

Pics?

1/8/13 4:19 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Ghost of Retard - 
yellow wrkahlc - 

Pics?

While I do not condone with posting photos of my personal member online via intranet communities, I will provide comparison:

My penis looks exactly like Ashton Kutcher.

2/12/13 6:11 PM
flip_guard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The problem that my wife has is that she gets a small tear every time we have sex. This wasn't the case before we had our second child. After that, she was always hurting after or even during and that can interrupt the sex. Any of you women have this problem and any suggestions? Phone Post
2/12/13 6:28 PM
yellow c0ckahlc

Don't come in here talking about your wife's vagina. This is a serious discussion about my gf's vagina.

Okay, so when i put it in two nights ago, she was fine, but then in the morning, she said it hurt, what do we do?

2/12/13 7:30 PM
mjeezy

flip_guard - The problem that my wife has is that she gets a small tear every time we have sex. This wasn't the case before we had our second child. After that, she was always hurting after or even during and that can interrupt the sex. Any of you women have this problem and any suggestions? Phone Post
Is she enjoying the sex? Meaning is she wet enough? I delivered by c section so I can't comment on tearing. I haven't had issues with that. Phone Post
2/13/13 10:54 AM
flip_guard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mjeezy -
flip_guard - The problem that my wife has is that she gets a small tear every time we have sex. This wasn't the case before we had our second child. After that, she was always hurting after or even during and that can interrupt the sex. Any of you women have this problem and any suggestions? Phone Post
Is she enjoying the sex? Meaning is she wet enough? I delivered by c section so I can't comment on tearing. I haven't had issues with that. Phone Post
She gets really wet but afterwards, she gets that tear or even during if I take too long to finish. She has become more and more reluctant to have sex because of this. Phone Post
2/13/13 1:28 PM
mjeezy

flip_guard -
mjeezy -
She gets really wet but afterwards, she gets that tear or even during if I take too long to finish. She has become more and more reluctant to have sex because of this. Phone Post
She should go to her gyno about it. I believe a female poster said her son tore her up during delivery and she tried something called Dermaplast and was pleased.... Phone Post
2/14/13 4:38 AM
flip_guard

motofamily313 -
I tore having my child. Almost to my butthole. I ha e sex with my bf a lot at first I couldn't do any position but missionary. Now he fingers me a lot before he outs it in. We use lube (not bc I'm not wet but so its extra lubricated) and everything is fine now :) use lots of foreplay and fingers. Also try anal? I love it. And it doesmt hurt at all :) Phone Post
I put a finger or two in her ass and she tend to get into it but as soon as I try to put my dick in her ass, she backs away. We tried anal years ago but as soon as she felt some pain she shut it right down.

Thanx for the advise, gotta love the women here, very open minded. Phone Post
2/14/13 4:41 AM
flip_guard

mjeezy -
flip_guard -
mjeezy -
She should go to her gyno about it. I believe a female poster said her son tore her up during delivery and she tried something called Dermaplast and was pleased.... Phone Post
I suggested for her to see her doctor which is a female doctor but she is still too embarrass to talk to her about it. What exactly is dermaplast? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.