UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> **For MMA & BJJ Gym Owners ONLY** (video)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/27/12 1:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Marcos Avellan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

**What is Black Belt Psychology?**, Click Here To Watch!

TTT

1/1/13 4:38 PM
Marcos Avellan

**What is Black Belt Psychology?**, Click Here To Watch!

It's in a couple of days

1/16/13 7:46 PM
cheesesteak
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't believe that I wished this douchebag luck. I new I smelled foulness when I first saw this cheesy ass MLM marketing bullshit.
1/16/13 8:23 PM
Drugs_Delaney
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in b4 delete?
1/16/13 8:37 PM
cheesesteak
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calo that gif is practically giving me a seizure!
1/16/13 10:32 PM
smythdawg

Later Phone Post
1/16/13 11:08 PM
kcbjj
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well his reputation is ruined for anyone with half a brain and an ounce of morals. Phone Post
1/17/13 1:34 AM
cheesesteak

TartanTopTeamsHeroinWhore - 
Marcos Avellan -

Hey cheesesteak, those are testimonials from people that attended the MMA Millionaires event - not necessarily millionaires themselves.  Right now the confirmed gyms we have that are make over $1 million gross with their schools are Lloyd Irvin (obviously), Nakapan Phungephorn, Brad Daddis, and myself.  This year I predict, based on the numbers, that we will have four more guys join the ranks of "million dollar gym".

So basically the only people who are millionaires (a whopping 4!) are the ones who started the pyramid scheme and are at the top of the pyramid.

53 testimonials of which none of them are actually millionaires!! What are they proving - that the system doesn't work?? Lol Phone Post

Exactly how I see it. A few weeks ago I was so close to letting Marcos know that this sound like a pyramid scheme something resembling the get rich quick MLM seminars people at work would try to pull me into and I would politely pass on. But I wanted to be respectful to Marcos and wished him and all the other random blackbelts (the people footing the bill) good luck and left it at that.
1/17/13 1:38 AM
blanko
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

omg....
1/17/13 1:40 AM
blanko
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btw didn't nakapan leave team LI?
1/17/13 1:47 AM
robbie380
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol wow....this shit keeps getting better and better

1/17/13 1:54 AM
cheesesteak

Also how annoying is it to be a student at FFA and always being bombarded with you got to buy our new "insert name" system. System this system that...Jesus christ...and another thing you can always tell the schools that are art of this millionaire wanna be club because they all have that same comic book looking website with that animation that pops up with that voice that tells you "did you know that most martial art schools are bla bla bla".

It's like all these people go to this seminar were Lloyd teaches them all to be a clone of his cheesy lame backpage of a cheap magazine marketing and charging these students fees for these seminars...And who benefits, the top 4 of that pyramid. then all these blackbelts go back home and have this cheeseball website that are all identical with the same ideas of annoying their students with advertising and basically the end result is they learned a few things that they could've for free if they did due diligence and now they are still at the same income level or even more poor because they are making Lloyd and the other 3 pyramid guys rich.

But hey at least they leave these seminars feeling good. they got to rub elbows with bunch of people dressed in suits driving mercedes and had lunch in a semi nice hotel for a day...And they come out with this inspiring binder filled with the same annoying MLM marketing ideas as the nextguy...
1/17/13 3:05 AM
SOO72
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude has a fucking sweet tooth for the finer things (rich lifestyle.) Imported marble this, polished stone that.. seemes like he knows more about high end real estate than most Realtors do. It's got to be hard to be wired like that and turn your back on the person who you think gave you everything, especially when you have kids who will reap the benefits of your fortune. But for the sake of those kids he worries so much about (I know the feeling) he should sever ties to LI. Nobody would hold it against him.

This all assumes he knew nothing about the LI rape incedent before it was blown open a few days ago. Otherwise he was just rationalizing everything to justify the returns he was getting. Tough to say..

I will say this though, his defense of LI is completely ignorant, irrational justification which doesn't bode well. He basically says "look at all the good that LI has done for so many people" but as everyone can see he didn't do it for them, he was selling them something and they bought it and he took a piece of any success they had. That's not altruism and shouldn't be looked upon as such.

This whole situation sucks.
1/17/13 3:15 AM
spartancs
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well since you showed up again why did you ask the Mod's to remove your previous post?  It's a fair question do you have an answer?

1/17/13 12:54 PM
cheesesteak

SOO72 - Dude has a fucking sweet tooth for the finer things (rich lifestyle.) Imported marble this, polished stone that.. seemes like he knows more about high end real estate than most Realtors do. It's got to be hard to be wired like that and turn your back on the person who you think gave you everything, especially when you have kids who will reap the benefits of your fortune. But for the sake of those kids he worries so much about (I know the feeling) he should sever ties to LI. Nobody would hold it against him.

This all assumes he knew nothing about the LI rape incedent before it was blown open a few days ago. Otherwise he was just rationalizing everything to justify the returns he was getting. Tough to say..

I will say this though, his defense of LI is completely ignorant, irrational justification which doesn't bode well. He basically says "look at all the good that LI has done for so many people" but as everyone can see he didn't do it for them, he was selling them something and they bought it and he took a piece of any success they had. That's not altruism and shouldn't be looked upon as such.

This whole situation sucks.

Nothing wrong with raising your family in a good old fashioned working or middleclass home without the 130k pool. The 130k home he lived in before getting to the top of that pyramid would do just fine. At least then it would be all about hard work, integrity, ethics etc...Not sell, sell, sell, who cares who gets hurt in the process. look at my this, my that my bla bla bla...How about look at my morals?

I mean the whole video is just a piece to show off and make other blackbelts salivate at the though of being rich...Not a presentation of how this "system" will make you an asset to yourself, students and community...That's what it's really about...not how your new swimming pool is worth more than the house you grew up in...
1/17/13 1:36 PM
spartancs
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just re title the video.  Gym owner sells his soul for a $130k pool, AND YOU CAN TOO!!  

You can always make more money, not so sure about getting your integrity back, assuming you had any in the first place.  Who want's anything from a guy who participated in the gang rape of a 98lb 17yr old girl?

1/17/13 1:49 PM
MurdochIRL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you want to know how to improve your business, gain respect in the community and still be a martial artist you should check out what Tom Callos is doing with his 100 project. Polar opposite of Lloyd's system.
1/17/13 1:56 PM
cheesesteak

MurdochIRL - If you want to know how to improve your business, gain respect in the community and still be a martial artist you should check out what Tom Callos is doing with his 100 project. Polar opposite of Lloyd's system.

Exactly. I've done a quick over view of how both are marketed and Tom's stuff looks crisp, ethical, influential and very professional. Lloyd's and Marcos stuff looks like those 1990's Don Lepre's get rich placing classified ads and the worlds greatest vitamin shit that ultimately did not end up well for him.

Anything that involves getting rich quick is cheesy and always seems to have the finer things in life shown to you over and over in hopes of making people Buy. Tom's stuff loos very business like and real world. you don't see him sitting on a yacht pitching his stuff.

Real world marketing not fantasy.
1/17/13 2:02 PM
cheesesteak

Edited: 01/17/13 2:09 PM
One thing I'd like to also add is that the LI cheesy marking stuff is often used in the real world by Real Estate agents. I used to work in the RE industry and i can't tell you how most of these agents try to trick people into buying homes with the illusion of success.

Almost every Real Estate agent I know always has a high end car. I know of some that still live with their parents and can barely afford their bills because they are lesing a $600 a month mercedes so they can create the illusion of success to influence potential buyers moods into thinking positively and buying. The illusion of success is powerful on so many peoples mind. But not me. I prefer real success not illusions.

What Marcos is doing here is creating that illusion with his veneers, swimming pool in the background, polo shirt on, taking you on a tour of his facility etc...it should be called the "black belt trap" as in making common non big name black belts think that they will be living large too once they buy the "system"...Basically anything that has the name "system" tied into it is MLM bullshit as I've come to see throughout the years.
1/17/13 2:08 PM
Bearded Collie Herds Orca
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread = SEO (search engine optimization).
1/17/13 2:17 PM
flowwiththego
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You talk too much Phone Post
1/17/13 2:20 PM
MattBenwa
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT - waiting to hear more from Marcos.
1/17/13 2:21 PM
Brian Rule
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO at this hucksterism. Just baffling how people do not see through this bullshit
1/17/13 2:22 PM
flowwiththego
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would be good if these guys posted vids they want you to learn. Instead it's the kimura trap, come spend money. Phone Post
1/17/13 2:28 PM
TheAmazon
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do you stand behind and support a gang rapist? Doesnt matter what he has done for you, now that you know what he has done in the past you should cut all ties with him and his gym if u want to even save an ounce of credibility, although at this point I think its too late.

Marcos Avellan = gang rapist supporter, probably a gang rapist himself

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.