UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> how to download comics?

12/7/12 3:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_omzzy
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how do i dl comics
12/8/12 8:07 AM
YVEL MACHIDA
346 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magazine3k.com

You're welcome Phone Post
12/8/12 8:19 AM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can also download torrents from sites like Kickass Torrents. Phone Post
12/8/12 2:11 PM
darren23372
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, were is the best place to DL comics nowadays?

I used to be an avid reader, but can't really afford comics like I used to

I downloaded gigs upon gigs from a site called zcultFM back in the day but they got shut down, and i know demonoid had a shit ton of good comic stuff. I also used DC++ for singles, but haven't used that in 4-5 years.

I used to get the DCP release every week. Is there a site now with a large archive of past dcp releases.
12/8/12 3:02 PM
Kneeblock
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you really have to download them? We have a lot of them here.

If you must, there are things like DC++

12/8/12 5:03 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
346 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magazine3k has all new releases on release day. Phone Post
12/9/12 3:11 AM
UGCTT_omzzy
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks guys and its hard to read them here like i dont know how tosee the different isuues and stuff
12/13/12 2:06 AM
HogWatcher
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya, I have been a loss since demonoid went down. I don't like downloading signal issues, it's easier to download bulk series. I like downloading full runs, I do still buy invincible and twd for what it's worth Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.