Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Frankie Emelianenko
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb39ndGBdW1rubv81.gif Phone Post
12/7/12 5:51 AM
Cock and Awe

Hendo failed to report his injury which cost UFC money and Machida was guilty of being on vacation/out of shape(?) at the wrong time and did not take a last minute title fight.

So they don't deserve it, Gustaffson DOES.
12/7/12 6:14 AM
Phisher

Cock and Awe - Hendo failed to report his injury which cost UFC money and Machida was guilty of being on vacation/out of shape(?) at the wrong time and did not take a last minute title fight.

So they don't deserve it, Gustaffson DOES.

If they want to punish Henderson for not reporting his injury, that's understandable. However, expecting Machida to fight Jones on one to three weeks notice was fucking outrageous. I can't believe that they threw him under the bus like this.

Whatever. I stopped expecting professionalism and rationality from Zuffa a long time ago.

12/7/12 6:17 AM
InspiritMick

Shogun deserves it more than Hendo. Plus he beat Hendo down for the last 2 rounds of their fight......he should have won or at least got a draw. Not shitting on Hendo, amazing legend of a fighter, great fight against Shogun but I think Shogun deserves it more if he beats Alexander

12/7/12 7:15 AM
Duychinni

That's so dumb, these guys no doubt deserve a shot but machida/hendo should be for number 1 contender first.
Especially since hendo already had a scheduled date with jones and machida was promised a shot after beating bader. Phone Post
12/7/12 1:39 PM
Il Duce
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this really true?!? Phone Post
12/7/12 1:41 PM
tanner904

Looks like a lose/lose for Rua as in either lose now or lose later vs jones. He did nothing vs jones that gives me any reason to think he can beat him Phone Post
12/7/12 1:42 PM
Frankie Emelianenko

From danas mouth thats all i know. Dont know about credibility though Phone Post
12/7/12 1:44 PM
Tap In
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep, just like one of the four from Fox 4 got the title shot right? That's what Dana told us so it must be true, right? He isn't trying to hype Fox 5 at all i'm sure of it!
12/7/12 3:40 PM
Frankie Emelianenko

Division is backed up with 4 potential No 1 contenders. Meanwhile Jones and Sonnen are filming TUF... Phone Post
12/7/12 4:09 PM
Lazer MMA

Frankie Emelianenko -  Division is backed up with 4 potential No 1 contenders. Meanwhile Jones and Sonnen are filming TUF... Phone Post

well JBJ is hurt.

It should be Hendo instead of a guy who is no one at LHW (Sonnen) at all (and never was to boot) he is and has been #1 at 4-0. But TUF ratings more important that making MMA a real sport. = MMAE

4th thread on this BTW

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.