UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> New BB

12/7/12 8:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
skitapout
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Despite being deficient in the subtlties of applying the twister, Leo Gocking received his blackbelt from Luiz Palhares last night. Congrats. Phone Post
12/7/12 5:21 PM
LeoGocking
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did thanks Chris and congrats to you on getting your blue belt!!! You rock my friend!!!!!!!! Phone Post
12/8/12 12:33 AM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leo! That's awesome man! Congrats to you! Phone Post
12/8/12 1:07 PM
LeoGocking
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks man!!! Now if DJ Mackie gives my books back... My year is complete!!!! I will be twisting away!!!! I Phone Post
12/8/12 2:19 PM
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahahahahaha, this will never end. Phone Post
12/8/12 3:02 PM
LeoGocking

Dude for real... I hope he sees this... Where is he nowadays??? Not at the armory is he???? Phone Post
12/8/12 5:25 PM

He has been mastering the Twister in Tennessee. He moved there over a year ago. He is teaching at a school over there. I'm pretty sure he got his purple belt last year also. Phone Post
12/9/12 11:39 AM
DJ Mackie

I have a bunch of belts I have to mail out tomorrow so I will send the books at the same time Leo lol. But no I'm still part of the Armory family. Still under Rich and Mike. I moved up here to TN after my little girl was born and have my own school here now. And yeah I have had my purple for nearly a year now. Rich will actually be up here next weekend for a seminar at the school.
12/9/12 5:45 PM
LeoGocking

Kool man!!! Congratulations on the kid... Did not know you were a father... Phone Post
1/23/14 12:15 AM
LeoGocking

Dj Mackie is a scum bag!!! I can't believe him... Always thought nice things about that kid but to this day no books and he has the balls to ask me for $$ to send them to me??? Epic!!!! Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 3:18 AM
DJ Mackie

I never had time to run to the post office and you decided because someone gave you a black belt you could talk trash and try to order someone around. You didnt say a word about the books for almost 5 years and then wanted to do nothing but talk trash because i didnt jump when you said jump. I told you i have ZERO use for 10th planet books and would have happily sent them to you, but when you decided you would talk trash, you can take care of them yourself. I have told you what i can do, and told you if you send me postage i will happily send them but i am not going out of my way to spend $20 to get books to some idiot that didnt say a word about them for almost 5 years after i had moved 2 states a way. You want them I will HAPPILY send them, but I am not paying money out of my own pocket to get them to you. You want the books just send postage and i will put them in the mailbox tomorrow. Otherwise your SOL, im not doing anything for a disrespectful old man.
1/24/14 3:20 AM
LeoGocking

Old and wise son... ;) Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.