UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> What is everyone working on?

12/11/12 7:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sudo21
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Basic conditioning before january when i start with wrestling/bjj routine.
12/11/12 8:43 PM
1armedScissor
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm lazy and between family, work, training and other hobbies I don't have the time or inclination to put too much thought into my routines. So I usually use the cookie cutter ones and modify them if I need to.

Right now I'm doing 5/3/1, Mon,Tue,Thu,Fri with each workout followed by some high intensity crossfitty type thing I find on the intrazone. Then I'll do 2 hours of BJJ Tue, Wed and Thursday mornings.
12/12/12 10:21 AM
mkou
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As of now I'm suffering from a weird back injury that's preventing me from training judo.

Strength (5/3/1) twice a week followed by a short "crossfit" circuit.

Basically I just do assistance exercises for whatever lift I'm working on in a circuit fashion and throw in some medicine ball slams or burpees etc.

Low intensity steady state cardio (nordic walking or skiing) 2-4 times a week. Heart rate 120-150.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.