UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> any of u, have the nkjv spirtual warfare bible..

12/7/12 1:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
YoungGunABKJ
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what do you think about it?

some stuff in the back in lessons
i dont agree with, like being bi-polar
is wrong[im bi-polar]
4/22/13 9:54 PM
HongKongaBong
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't be so prideful. You may just be wrong.

I'm seriously just kidding brodakai. What else does it say? Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 8:57 PM
HongKongaBong
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yo Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 12:35 PM
WOOFticket
369 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"like being bi-polar is wrong[im bi-polar]" are they saying it's a sin? Or just wrong? More info please.

'Personally' I feel that bipolar disorder is bipolar disorder. It's not always a 'demonic attack'. God gave us wisdom and discernment. If meds are necessary then take them. It's not a sin to be wise and not a sin to use medications to balance you out (unless you abuse them). imo. Phone Post
4/27/13 10:19 AM
HongKongaBong

WOOFticket - "like being bi-polar is wrong[im bi-polar]" are they saying it's a sin? Or just wrong? More info please.

'Personally' I feel that bipolar disorder is bipolar disorder. It's not always a 'demonic attack'. God gave us wisdom and discernment. If meds are necessary then take them. It's not a sin to be wise and not a sin to use medications to balance you out (unless you abuse them). imo. Phone Post
I concur fren. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 1:31 PM
gord96
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOOFticket -  "like being bi-polar is wrong[im bi-polar]" are they saying it's a sin? Or just wrong? More info please.

Good post. As with most things, it's all about balance.

Be careful with the whole 'spiritual warfare' stuff. It can lead to more problems when you start thinking you're under demonic attack all the time.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.