UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 10 vote ups

12/7/12 3:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
vaginal tear
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I take shogun. You get the mauler. I can take up to 10 bets. Vote 1 time per day. Quote the person you voting up so an accurate count can be kept.

Swamual Mcswamualson and
Orkusknowsmmabetterthangoku are not invited as they have welched on bets w me before. Phone Post
12/7/12 3:52 PM
Loser Born Natural
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted you up for taking Shogun

12/7/12 3:57 PM
vaginal tear
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loser Born Natural -

Voted you up for taking Shogun

Thank you sir. There was an incident in the OG last night and it cost me quite a few down votes haha. I guess not everything goes over there. Phone Post
12/7/12 3:57 PM
Tap In
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll do it
12/7/12 3:58 PM
vaginal tear

Tap In - I'll do it
You got it. Phone Post
12/7/12 4:09 PM
CraneFu
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in!
12/8/12 12:37 PM
vaginal tear

CraneFu - I'm in!
Done Phone Post
12/8/12 12:37 PM
vaginal tear

Anyone else have balls to bet against Shogun? Phone Post
12/8/12 2:22 PM
vaginal tear

TTT. I'm trying to get out of the red. Damn voting squads. Phone Post
12/8/12 2:24 PM
Tap In
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear -  TTT. I'm trying to get out of the red. Damn voting squads. Phone Post

No shit man. I try to not care...but deep down, I hate to say that I do. I'll go up a few but they always bring me back down. One night of drunken ramblings and youre f'ed for life
12/8/12 2:25 PM
Tap In

I think the whole system is dumb, I wish we could opt out, the forum would be a much more pleasurable place, and 70% of posts wouldn't be about "i voted you up", "thanks vtfu", "i got voted down what?"
12/8/12 2:45 PM
vaginal tear

I don't mind it, I would just like to know what post causes the vd. Not the poster who did it as that would just lead to getting even and more anarchy.

Although if 1 poster votes the same person down 6 times a flag should be sent to the mods or whoever is getting voted down. Phone Post
12/8/12 2:46 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll take Gustafson! Phone Post
12/8/12 2:50 PM
vaginal tear

MyUnclesCreepy - I'll take Gustafson! Phone Post
Sold! Phone Post
12/8/12 2:53 PM
Sourire
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll take Gustafsson. So if I lose then I vote you up 1x a day for 10 days, right?
12/8/12 2:58 PM
vaginal tear

Sourire - I'll take Gustafsson. So if I lose then I vote you up 1x a day for 10 days, right?
Yes. Quote your count so it's easy to track. Phone Post
12/8/12 3:01 PM
Sourire
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deal. I bet on Shogun so if I lose my $ at least I'll win some vote ups. That's a good enough hedge, I guess.
12/8/12 3:05 PM
Bat21
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just wanna know why your vag is crying.

12/8/12 3:24 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

345 as of 12/8/2012 323pm Phone Post
12/8/12 3:29 PM
Tap In

Bat21 - 

I just wanna know why your vag is crying.

I think its tear not tear
12/8/12 3:31 PM
Silhouette
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear -  I don't mind it, I would just like to know what post causes the vd. Not the poster who did it as that would just lead to getting even and more anarchy.

Although if 1 poster votes the same person down 6 times a flag should be sent to the mods or whoever is getting voted down. Phone Post

i didnt vote you down but the pic was unnecessary

for those of you who didnt see it it was a chick pooping on her own face, like a geyser
12/8/12 3:46 PM
vaginal tear

Silhouette -
vaginal tear -  I don't mind it, I would just like to know what post causes the vd. Not the poster who did it as that would just lead to getting even and more anarchy.

for those of you who didnt see it it was a chick pooping on her own face, like a geyser
The thread was to post the most messed up pic you got. That was without a doubt the most messed up one I've ever seen. Phone Post
12/8/12 4:01 PM
Silhouette
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - 
Silhouette -

The thread was to post the most messed up pic you got. That was without a doubt the most messed up one I've ever seen. Phone Post

its def in my top 5 NOW....

cant be unseen
12/8/12 7:03 PM
vaginal tear

TTT. It's not to late! Phone Post
12/8/12 7:09 PM
unfilter
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear -  TTT. It's not to late! Phone Post

sure i'll take the bet, if for no other reason than to add a little extra excitement to the evening's proceedings.

this way i'll be happy no matter who wins.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.