UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My first UFC and I can freakin wait!!!!!!!

12/7/12 4:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dmoney35
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love mma and the UFC but with 3 kids and a business to run I really couldn't logistically travel very far to see fights. Then this absolutely amazing fight card lands in Seattle a few hours away, and I'm going? Oh man fellas this is like the best Christmas present ever.

probably wont sleep tonight :) Phone Post
12/7/12 4:28 PM
Dmoney35
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what a fail of a thread title, lol too excited Phone Post
Bananatoles
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate you!

Signed: one jealous prick Phone Post
Tap In
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will be just as fun as you imagine. It's a good time out
12/7/12 4:30 PM
JOESONDO
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You sound pretty excited for a guy who can wait.
12/7/12 4:32 PM
Dmoney35

JOESONDO - You sound pretty excited for a guy who can wait.
lol I had amazing patience Phone Post
12/7/12 4:32 PM
Dmoney35

Dmoney35 -
JOESONDO - You sound pretty excited for a guy who can wait.
lol I had amazing patience Phone Post
have lol fuck my face Phone Post
12/7/12 4:33 PM
RickStorm
1882 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/07/12 4:34 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Dont forget to come by section 101 and say hi to all us knuckleheads in the UG block

Lots of stuff going on afterwards too

12/7/12 4:33 PM
mmaattorney
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have fun ill be watching for free Phone Post
12/7/12 4:35 PM
Dmoney35

RickStorm -

Dont forget to come by section 101 and say hi to all us knuckleheads in the UG block

Lots of stuff going on afterwards too

oh will do Phone Post
12/7/12 4:37 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nerves of steel Phone Post
12/7/12 4:40 PM
6ULDV8

Hope you get Baba O'Riley.  I didn't in Macau.

Teenage wasteland!

12/7/12 4:41 PM
SHOGUN250
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Appreciate it man. I'm 30 minutes away and I can't REALLY afford it, but mainly can't find anyone who wants to go. Kinda choked, I think it's because they hated 149 so much they won't spend more for FOX 5. Pisses me off so much actually because they're judging this event on the last card... which clearly sucked.
12/7/12 4:43 PM
xXJayRobXx
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man this is a solid card for you. Lucky for you all the main fighters made it to the final card. Have fun! Phone Post
12/7/12 4:44 PM
Narcolepsy
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will be more fun than you expect. Phone Post
12/7/12 4:50 PM
canadianhick
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope it's better than my first live show UFC 9 in Detroit! Phone Post
12/7/12 5:18 PM
iPullMount
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same here! I don't live far from Seattle (Olympia) and I didn't go see the first UFC in Seattle, but all my friends from the gym did and I regretted it. I bought the most expensive tickets I could for this one.

As I am writing this I am currently sitting at an Amtrak station right now waiting for my bus to go home so I can go to the fights. Going home today, going back to college on Sunday, taking my finals and going back home 2 days later for break. I am so pumped!!!

Any advice for a first time at the UFC? Phone Post
12/7/12 5:22 PM
Tap In
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iPullMount -  Same here! I don't live far from Seattle (Olympia) and I didn't go see the first UFC in Seattle, but all my friends from the gym did and I regretted it. I bought the most expensive tickets I could for this one.

As I am writing this I am currently sitting at an Amtrak station right now waiting for my bus to go home so I can go to the fights. Going home today, going back to college on Sunday, taking my finals and going back home 2 days later for break. I am so pumped!!!

Any advice for a first time at the UFC? Phone Post

It's no different than any other sporting event logistically, just more exiting action. Don't take breaks until they tell you. Bruce will come on the PA and say "go get drinks, fights will be back in 15 minutes". If he doesn't say that, they are going to start another one right away. They offer a little radio device at many events you buy from the merch stands that let you listen to Joe and Goldie live. I think I am going to get one next time, kinda sucks to be watching and have silence sometimes, I love to hear Rogan's commentary. I always rewatch the fights when I get home mainly for that reason
12/7/12 5:36 PM
Dmoney35

how is it watching a fight in a stadium? can you see everything ok Phone Post
12/7/12 6:05 PM
Tap In

Dmoney35 -  how is it watching a fight in a stadium? can you see everything ok Phone Post

Not sure how big key arena is, at 139 it was more of a stadium and the fights were a good distance away but could still see pretty well,and they have huge hd screens everywhere. The mgm is awesome good view from everywhere, obviously the closer you are the more amazing it is, but the floor seats kinda suck, more of a wanting to be seen/meet fighters type deal
12/7/12 6:12 PM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

Enjoy friend. I travelled from Sydney to Vegas earlier in the year for Sonnen Silva soooo fucking awesome. Phone Post
12/7/12 6:14 PM
itskrisdude
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My first as well. I'm so hard...
12/7/12 6:17 PM
Freeman
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope you have a great time!

12/7/12 6:17 PM
ABE FROMAN

Since you can wait we'll just postpone this one.

12/7/12 6:25 PM
MinnowInaMankiniGotAced

You can freaking wait? Well then wait.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.