UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Scott Jorgensen cured of his skin condition?

12/7/12 9:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/7/12 9:18 PM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul - 

Big difference, good for him.

I agree, good for him. If it makes him feel more confident about himself then all power to him.
12/7/12 9:22 PM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit, great for him. It couldnt be easy having that condition especially on your face, so super happy that he could clear that shit up.

Must make walking around much easier not having people stare at you.

12/7/12 9:25 PM
California

Not sure if this has been posted yet. The skin condition is called Vitiligo and LOL @ caring whether he has it or not. Michael Jackson had the same thing and apparently utilized this same skin-bleaching treatment.

Happy to see that Scott found a good way to kill the issue dead. I'm a fan of Albert too. Hoping to see a good scrap.

12/7/12 9:58 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow that's awesome for him Phone Post
12/7/12 10:00 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams - Wow that's awesome for him Phone Post
Yep

Super cool Phone Post
12/7/12 10:01 PM
Kings21
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kind say to see him go the Michael Jackson route with his skin. I always found him to be a bit inspirational being cool with going on a public stage. Then again hes the one that I'm sure had to deal with a ton of shit talking. Either way hope hes happy and I cant wait to see him kick some ass.

On a side note, his chest tattoo looks like a bird shitting worms all over his stomach.
12/7/12 10:11 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's been assimilated Phone Post
12/7/12 10:18 PM
tres_equis_666
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DaddyO4 - I know of a guy named Uncle Ruckus who also has a skin condition.He has revitaligo,it's the opposite of what Michael Jackson had. He just keeps getting darker and darker.He uses some sort of cream made of bleach,sulphur,and something else to slow the darkening process.
But on his reality show, didn't he reveal that his DNA test showed he's 102% African (with a 2% margin of error)?

Nevermind, I just remembered that show had a twist and Mr. Rudlin showed up with new results saying Uncle Ruckus was 50.07% Caucasian.

Carry on. Phone Post
12/7/12 10:19 PM
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher - 
DaddyO4 - I know of a guy named Uncle Ruckus who also has a skin condition.He has revitaligo,it's the opposite of what Michael Jackson had. He just keeps getting darker and darker.He uses some sort of cream made of bleach,sulphur,and something else to slow the darkening process.
Voted up for boondocks reference Phone Post

Funny thing is I have a skin condition called Tinea Versicolor that actually gives me dark spots all over my torso.

12/7/12 10:36 PM
Il Duce
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you're just seeing a pale, Ohio winter Scotty and its usually more pronounced because he's got a tan. My guess is he's just been out of the sun or tanning booth or whatever and he'll look the same as old in the summer. Phone Post
12/7/12 10:49 PM
kickasspoolparty
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woah. When I was reading comments I didn't realize it was going to be that drastic. Dude looks completely different. Amazing! Modern medicine ftw! Phone Post
12/7/12 11:10 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow.

I'm so happy for him. He looks great, and I bet he feels great now that his skin condition is almost unnoticable.

12/7/12 11:52 PM
rockwell

HOLY FUCK!

Looks like a different dude.
12/7/12 11:56 PM
Lionpaws
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him. Go get em SJ Phone Post
12/7/12 11:58 PM
Muzalini

Giraffix Inc, Owner, Designer
Looks like its spread and he used a bleaching treatment to blend it. With vitiligo you can't tan to get darker, but it does make his skin prime for color popping tattoos. Good for him, he looks great. Phone Post
12/8/12 12:03 AM
Card
1907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/8/12 12:11 AM
ranier wolfcastle
886 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did look blotchless there

12/8/12 12:21 AM
brianlg

wow thats a night and day difference. i dont remember ever seeing him without the pigmemt problem. Phone Post
12/8/12 12:26 AM
lgi

How did that process not affect the color of the tattoos?
12/8/12 12:38 AM
Narcolepsy
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always thought he should go the opposite way and trace the outline of the blotches. Not kidding in the slightest, I thought it would look badass.
12/8/12 1:20 AM
TexasBadAss
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw the same thing and was amazed. Really happy for the guy. I wonder how long he had to live with that and wonder if it was just a matter of a costly treatment.
12/8/12 1:29 AM
SOO72

What an amazing transformation. Stoked for the guy his whole self image is changed for the better.
12/8/12 1:52 AM
The Mammoth
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Expensive steroid cream which essentially bleaches the skin. Sometimes found in India too, a lot of Bollywood stars use it to lighten their skin to give them a more desired caramel look.

Dude has been making money in his fights and has used it to treat a shitty genetic defect that's obviously had people making comments and staring at him all his life. Even getting full sleeve tattoos likely to hide the condition on his arms.

Good for him. Phone Post
12/8/12 2:43 AM
7titofan7

Looks great, hope he fights great too, he ways seems to put on a show, should be good Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.