UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Scott Jorgensen cured of his skin condition?

12/8/12 2:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Neanderthal Peen
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 later Phone Post
12/8/12 2:47 AM
Frobenius
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow, big difference
12/8/12 2:58 AM
SakuEar
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Scott. I don't understand why they put him at the bottom of the card, I still think even after 2 consecutive losses that he is a top 10 BW. No disrespect to John Albert, but I do not think he is on Scott's level.
12/8/12 6:20 AM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got a new tattoo as well, looks like a phoenix. Makes sense, glad too see he's cleared up his condition. Phone Post
12/8/12 7:45 AM
Bootsy Collins
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Il Duce -  I think you're just seeing a pale, Ohio winter Scotty and its usually more pronounced because he's got a tan. My guess is he's just been out of the sun or tanning booth or whatever and he'll look the same as old in the summer. Phone Post

Lol-thank you, doctor.
12/8/12 7:48 AM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He didn't "cure" his vitiligo so much as it seems as he simply decided to fully commit to one color. He bleached his skin to match the parts affected by vitiligo it seems. His original complexion was darker than that.

Honestly, I never thought his skin condition was a big deal and he seemed to "own it" pretty well. It's a genetic condition anyway, it's not like he got a rash or something. If he's more comfortable with his new skin, more power to him. I seriously doubt it's a cream since he's an MMA fighter btw. I mean you can't use a cream in a fight and even if you could, it'd come off _during_ the fight, so what would be the point of using it just for the weigh-ins?
12/8/12 7:59 AM
in_different
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else think he looks like Marquez? JMM the boxer
12/8/12 8:07 AM
Chomas
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a good chance the whites will take him now in the next racial draft. Phone Post
12/8/12 8:39 AM
Coranamo

i thought the same got damn thing. he looks mexican as fuck now
12/8/12 8:44 AM
irishrottie
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is pretty interesting. He looks healthy.

12/8/12 9:05 AM
NEXTinLINE
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have vitiligo. There is a cream available, but it did nothing for mine.

I live in Iowa though, and this time of year mine is hardly noticeable as I have no suntan at all. Phone Post
12/8/12 10:02 AM
jaytrainwreck
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher -
DaddyO4 - I know of a guy named Uncle Ruckus who also has a skin condition.He has revitaligo,it's the opposite of what Michael Jackson had. He just keeps getting darker and darker.He uses some sort of cream made of bleach,sulphur,and something else to slow the darkening process.
Voted up for boondocks reference Phone Post
Best cartoon ever. Phone Post
12/8/12 10:03 AM
JOB
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good on him. My friend has the same skin condition, but he only has a mild form - a few blotches here and there, mostly on his hands + arms. Not really noticeable.

Brian Danielson the pro-wrestler has it too.
12/8/12 10:04 AM
FreakDaddy
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say good for him....
12/8/12 10:09 AM
Escopeta
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's awful but someone posted after the fight that Cruz beat the paint chips off of him. So bad, but so funny. Glad he got it sorted out though.
12/8/12 10:16 AM
Smith1234
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does it come Back or change? I always though the placement of spots coulf change over time. Phone Post
12/8/12 10:56 AM
Uncle Muay Thai
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow Phone Post
12/8/12 12:08 PM
ShaqNoob
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. Good for him. Phone Post
12/8/12 12:16 PM
jessethekid
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dated a girl with the same skin condition. Phone Post
12/8/12 1:34 PM
DaddyO4
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him. Tough dude,former Boise State wrestler. Hope he wins tonight.

Good to see some on the UG noticing the Boondocks reference,hard to believe how few people are familiar with the show and it's genius.
12/8/12 1:46 PM
notsometourist
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you look, he still is blotchy. Because most of the treatments for vitiligo contain steroids, he was probably unable to use them. For anyone who has followed him during his WEC days to now, we've seen him get progressively more blotchy. In his last fight, the darker pigment was nearly all gone. Looks like all the pigment is gone now. But because he is probably unlikely able to get treatments, I'd bet he starts getting even lighter, it looks like he already is around the left armpit and pec. 

Or I could be wrong, ya never know. I can be stupid as fuck sometimes.

12/8/12 6:43 PM
Meech
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Good for him. That's insane.
12/8/12 6:49 PM
Broder

Ditto, good for him and grats on his win tonight.
12/9/12 12:23 AM
ghostboner
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - 

After a thorough inspection, neither Joe Rogan nor the monkey on his shirt can believe that this spotless man is Scott Jorgensen.
12/9/12 12:49 AM
grafzep
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats an amazing difference, good for him

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.