UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hendricks considered retirement, mad at GSP

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
12/7/12 9:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Grimreapers
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source: Johny Hendricks upset with Georges St. Pierre, still gunning for championship fight.

According to Hendricks, he consider retirement from the sport after Dana announcement that GSp will be fighting most likely Diaz. 

He shouldn't retire over this, but i understand his frustration. Since he is not facing GSP, I think the UFC should pair him up against Ellenberger. What u guys think?

12/7/12 9:36 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's the real #1 contender and he's getting fucked because Dana wants this big money fight and GSP wants an easier fight. He shouldn't be forced to fight and risk losing his contender status. Dana should let him sit if he wants to sit and not make money, his choice. 

12/7/12 9:38 PM
Ninja mon

Somebody call the whambulance. Who cares I'd rather watch Nick fight GSP anyway.
12/7/12 9:44 PM
Tom O'BentOverByFitch
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grimreapers - 

Source: Johny Hendricks upset with Georges St. Pierre, still gunning for championship fight.

According to Hendricks, he consider retirement from the sport after Dana announcement that GSp will be fighting most likely Diaz. 

He shouldn't retire over this, but i understand his frustration. Since he is not facing GSP, I think the UFC should pair him up against Ellenberger. What u guys think?

I think that Hendricks should fight Condit.

12/7/12 9:45 PM
nineohfive

He has earned his shot, for sure.

However, if you wanna make claims of retirement then just fucking do it. I don't wanna hear that shit. So sit around for 6 more months or take another fight.
12/7/12 9:48 PM
Sigitywop bears

Lol Hendricks loses to both Condit and Diaz Phone Post
12/7/12 9:48 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you want to be the #1 fighter in the world you should fight anyone and everyone at your weight, if you only care about what you want, and want to pout, or are scared of losing sit out. If you're champ you'll have to beat everyone if you want to stay champ. Just fight. Phone Post
12/7/12 9:49 PM
ufc98newb
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

needs to get over himself. he's getting screwed over a little, but not the worst that has ever happened in the ufc. if he's really the man, he'll beat the next guy, and get the next shot. 

12/7/12 9:49 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait Hendricks getting shit for threatening retirement? Diaz DID fucking retire in the cage after his bitchfit and now he's getting the shot. Love the double standard 

12/7/12 9:50 PM
Brigham
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a fuckin baby. Phone Post
12/7/12 9:50 PM
epwar
539 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Wait Hendricks getting shit for threatening retirement? Diaz DID fucking retire in the cage after his bitchfit and now he's getting the shot. Love the double standard 

VTFU!

12/7/12 9:51 PM
Brigham
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

News flash: nick Diaz is more marketable and will bring in way more money than Hendricks. Hendricks needs to get over himself - fast. Phone Post
MachidasStraightLeft
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

VTFU!

This x1000

mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not disappointed in the UFC, because they want to keep their champion happy. I get that. It's GSP who I'm mad at, because there's no reason anybody should bypass me. 

I didn't understand this.  And honestly, I like Hendricks a lot, but there's a lot of factors at play here.  First, a lot of people think that Diaz beat Condit.  Then, there's the fact that GSP made no secret of wanting this fight.  Most importatntly, let's quote Wu-Tang here.  C.R.E.A.M.  Diaz vs GSP = ppv gold.

12/7/12 9:53 PM
sodagoespop

LOL Diaz hasn't even beat anyone in the top 10 and gets a title shot. GSP just wants an easier fight.
12/7/12 9:56 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

VTFU!

I'm sure Diaz fans are thinking of an excuse right now
Seats Taken
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go go WSOF, smash everyone. He can plug himself as the guy the UFC champion and Dana were scared of and no one will be able to say any different because he had an undefeated run. Honestly he would probably get a shot at the UFC title shot quicker if he isn't on the roster and Dana was scared someone else was making money off of him. Phone Post
nineohfive

sodagoespop - LOL Diaz hasn't even beat anyone in the top 10 and gets a title shot. GSP just wants an easier fight.

I don't think he wants an easier fight, I think he's actually alittle angry with Diaz from before. I'm personally looking forward to it so quiet the Diaz fans.

Hendrix has alot of power and good wrestling, he's not some superman we haven't seen before. GSP isn't afraid of a couple tricks.
12/7/12 9:58 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

sodagoespop - LOL Diaz hasn't even beat anyone in the top 10 and gets a title shot. GSP just wants an easier fight.

Voted up, exactly. Diaz may have "upset" and "disrespected" him but he's certainly the easier fight. 

12/7/12 9:59 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IF they were going to give Diaz a fight to get him back up top it should have been Hendricks. GSP looked beat up in his last fight and should be out until say June. Hendricks didn't even get hit in his fight with Kampmann and Diaz is coming off a 1 year suspension so unless he dropped his bong on his foot and did something wrong he should be fine. Hendricks has every right to be pissed and hopefully that gives him even more motivation to keep that win streak going. And for the Ellenberger fight no thanks. Johny deserves GSP or if he has to Diaz. Condit should fight Rory/BJ winner next
12/7/12 10:02 PM
ABE FROMAN

LOL @ retirement. Do you know the opportunities you have?

Pancake Syrup

GSP is mad at Nick
Hendricks is mad at GSP
Nick is probably stoned right now

They should cancel out and have the more deserving guy fight GSP. (And no Diaz fans that isn't Nick that is more deserving)
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Not to mention they don't want to make Hendricks/Diaz because Hendricks wins that fight every single time and they know that. A 2 fight losing streak with Diaz already being a wild card, you may never get to make Diaz/GSP which is a money fight. Primetime, Possibly 1 million ppv buys, Toronto or MQC selling out in minutes.

12/7/12 10:03 PM
32Hunter
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe he should aim for headlining a card of some sort first get your name out there, build a following, pay your dues fuck make Dana an ally not an adversary. dude could be he next liddel if he played his cards right.
12/7/12 10:05 PM
colubrid1

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -  If you want to be the #1 fighter in the world you should fight anyone and everyone at your weight, if you only care about what you want, and want to pout, or are scared of losing sit out. If you're champ you'll have to beat everyone if you want to stay champ. Just fight. Phone Post

This!~
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.