UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weekend Special... Surpirse Surpriseeeee!!! PIC

12/8/12 1:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tap In
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

also

"The Gate Creeper"

and

"Creep on rockin in the free world"
12/8/12 1:54 PM
danggook
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please elaborate on how ben henderson rubs you the wrong way is it the jesus thing? Phone Post
12/8/12 2:09 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking in! Awesome shirt is awesome! Phone Post
12/8/12 2:13 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ian or BB how do the sizes run on them? I'm normally a medium but the last 2 shirts I've gotten were kinda small so I probably needed a large in them. Are these the same brand as the others? I have a UGCTT tank top and the give cancer the creeps ones. Phone Post
12/8/12 2:23 PM
Loser Born Natural
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excellent!
This going to piss my girlfriend off.
I already have 5 creepy shirts.
This will make one for every day of the week! Phone Post
12/8/12 2:41 PM
Loser Born Natural
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandon,
Ordered mine but didn't get to add comments.
Sent an email to clarify.
Thanks, and War creepy!!!! Phone Post
12/8/12 2:46 PM
Loser Born Natural

OMA (tm) - I'm gonna FREAK OUT because I never received my last promised free shirt for doing nothing other than being born soul mates with Ian and an honorary member of the Midget Mafia......

So I'm not even gonna get my hopes up for one of these completely awesome must have shirts from the best fighter on the planet

OAI?????? Phone Post
Oma,
I got your six deuce shirt just for fun.
My girl will not go out in public with me if I wear it. Guess its a gym shirt.
It makes me laugh everytime I see it. Phone Post
12/8/12 3:46 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loser Born Natural -  Brandon,
Ordered mine but didn't get to add comments.
Sent an email to clarify.
Thanks, and War creepy!!!! Phone Post

no prob dude!
12/8/12 3:48 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -  Ian or BB how do the sizes run on them? I'm normally a medium but the last 2 shirts I've gotten were kinda small so I probably needed a large in them. Are these the same brand as the others? I have a UGCTT tank top and the give cancer the creeps ones. Phone Post

tank tops are AAA material, these are quality, same material as the red and grey and red and black UGCTT shirts. We did not do the Cancer the creeps ones, those were done by someone else and donated to charity
12/8/12 3:48 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh

so if you are a medium stick to medium and itll fit slim fit perfectly awesome quality.
12/8/12 6:39 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_BlahBreh - so if you are a medium stick to medium and itll fit slim fit perfectly awesome quality.
U got it. UGCTT Captain America and I are coming to UFC 156 so we want to party with u and Ian after the fights if Ian has an after party. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:59 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_BlahBreh - so if you are a medium stick to medium and itll fit slim fit perfectly awesome quality.
U got it. UGCTT Captain America and I are coming to UFC 156 so we want to party with u and Ian after the fights if Ian has an after party. Phone Post
Count me in too! Phone Post
12/9/12 1:47 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Hey so I just ordered a medium Keep Calm and Creep On shirt but I never saw where to write in the notes to get the free shirt. What do? Can I edit the order or did I mess up? I am disappoint in myself :/ not good with PayPal. Phone Post
12/9/12 2:08 AM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

Pete Southhammer - i need one of these... how do i get it?
Directions are in the op I ordered and left note Phone Post
12/9/12 2:49 AM
UGCTT_BlahBreh

UGCTT_SidRival -  Hey so I just ordered a medium Keep Calm and Creep On shirt but I never saw where to write in the notes to get the free shirt. What do? Can I edit the order or did I mess up? I am disappoint in myself :/ not good with PayPal. Phone Post

haha i gotcha check ur mail
12/9/12 2:49 AM
UGCTT_BlahBreh

Pete Southhammer - i need one of these... how do i get it?

www.unclecreepymma.com

12/9/12 2:50 AM
UGCTT_BlahBreh

UGCTT_SidRival - 

sounds good and yes he will for sure have an after party!
12/9/12 4:37 AM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

UGCTT_BlahBreh -
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Partyyy Phone Post
12/9/12 1:54 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_BlahBreh -
UGCTT_SidRival -  Hey so I just ordered a medium Keep Calm and Creep On shirt but I never saw where to write in the notes to get the free shirt. What do? Can I edit the order or did I mess up? I am disappoint in myself :/ not good with PayPal. Phone Post

haha i gotcha check ur mail
Thanks brotha! Email sent. Phone Post
12/9/12 2:01 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_BlahBreh -
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Awesome! And Cpt America needs to get this bad boy signed too! Lol

Phone Post
12/9/12 2:29 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh

UGCTT_SidRival - 
UGCTT_BlahBreh -
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Awesome! And Cpt America needs to get this bad boy signed too! Lol

Phone Post

lol
12/9/12 3:37 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1065 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
that picture is funny haha
12/9/12 3:50 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

One of the best ever. Saved it as his profile pic in my phone. Can't wait for 156! Creeps unite! Phone Post
12/9/12 5:11 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1065 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
OMA (tm) -  I'm gonna FREAK OUT because I never received my last promised free shirt for doing nothing other than being born soul mates with Ian and an honorary member of the Midget Mafia......

So I'm not even gonna get my hopes up for one of these completely awesome must have shirts from the best fighter on the planet

OAI?????? Phone Post

lol we will get ya one..

MM!
12/9/12 8:45 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

Edited: 12/09/12 8:45 PM
TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.