UnderGround Forums

Revgear League BJJGround >> Fernando Terere Academy Ipenema open

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/16/13 3:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GARRA
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Daniel its Neil. Hope you enjoy Brazil. Ossss Phone Post
2/16/13 4:41 AM
daniellim1986
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey there, so far so good, still bit struggling with the language but getting hang of the favela I staying and familiar with the place... Hope everything good in Bristol! Osss
2/16/13 4:42 AM
daniellim1986

Hywel Teague -  It's on Rua Alberto de Campos in Ipanema.

Walk from General Osorio subway stop along Rua Visconde de Piraja in the direction of Leblon.

Turn right on Rua Farme de Amoedo, walk three blocks (in the direction away from the beach) and turn right on Rua Alberto de Campos, it's a quiet residential street and a dead end.

Walk to the end of the street, turn left and you'll see a large concrete building, this is the elevator up to the top of the favela Cantagalo.

The gym is on the (British) first floor, American second floor. You'll see the banners through the windows as you approach the building.

Entrance is up a set of stairs just on the left inside the main entrance. Phone Post

thanks will try to make my way there, any ideal when will be the best time to visit the Dojo?
2/16/13 6:49 AM
kying418
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hywel- please post pics and vids of the academy when Terere gets back from Europe. Thanks!
2/16/13 7:45 AM
GARRA
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look up Oli Cole and Owen Davies on my Facebook friends mate. They are in Rio at the moment at connection Rio Phone Post
2/16/13 7:45 AM
GARRA

Both Pedro Bessa BJJ Phone Post
2/16/13 8:08 AM
Hywel Teague
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJ Hacks, free Arte Suave videos, Direct from Rio
kying418 - Hywel- please post pics and vids of the academy when Terere gets back from Europe. Thanks!
I'll do a full academy guide for www.TrainBJJinRio.com as soon as he's back Phone Post
2/16/13 8:10 AM
Hywel Teague
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJ Hacks, free Arte Suave videos, Direct from Rio
Daniel classes are at 9am, 10.30am, 8pm and 10pm, Mon-Fri Phone Post
2/16/13 1:07 PM
daniellim1986

Obrigado lads! I will pop in on Monday morning!
2/17/13 3:48 AM
kying418
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hywel Teague - 
kying418 - Hywel- please post pics and vids of the academy when Terere gets back from Europe. Thanks!
I'll do a full academy guide for www.TrainBJJinRio.com as soon as he's back Phone Post

I cant wait- you guys do awesome work.
2/18/13 10:51 AM
daniellim1986

thanks lads, manage to find Terere dojo today, also manage to walk all the way from Leme all the way to the gym and walk all the way back + plus the favela stair... lol
2/18/13 8:04 PM
SpiderRicco

I would love to get my hands on an old school TT Academy patch.
2/19/13 9:10 AM
GARRA

Only got FT and NineNine myself. TT had split before I started. Though I do have a Fokai Tatami fightwear TT logo t-shirt which is pretty cool Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.