UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Cordyceps Mushrooms TME

12/8/12 8:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CumCult1672
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I'm looking into taking this heard of it on the joe rogan podcast. Anyone here take this supplements? Pros or cons about it.... Phone Post
12/8/12 10:52 PM
big_slacker
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been meaning to try, some of the ultra endurance athletes swear by them. One I talked to on FB said it felt like training at altitude and then racing at sea level.

Just be careful about sourcing. There is supposedly a big diff between the real high altitude/naturally grown stuff and the cheaper non-mountain grown stuff.

There are a few studies on it but mostly for medicinal purposes. Like anything else without years of studies you'll just have to try it and see.
12/8/12 11:07 PM
CumCult1672

big_slacker - I've been meaning to try, some of the ultra endurance athletes swear by them. One I talked to on FB said it felt like training at altitude and then racing at sea level.

Just be careful about sourcing. There is supposedly a big diff between the real high altitude/naturally grown stuff and the cheaper non-mountain grown stuff.

There are a few studies on it but mostly for medicinal purposes. Like anything else without years of studies you'll just have to try it and see.
Thanks for the help! Phone Post
12/9/12 3:34 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've taken some that I got from a friend whose pops owns an "Oriental medicine and herbs" shop. Good stuff. I did a triathlon with it but don't know how much of it was placebo.

Although, I did a half marathon once on adderall and this felt similar lol.

12/9/12 10:35 PM
CumCult1672

ArthurKnoqOut -

I've taken some that I got from a friend whose pops owns an "Oriental medicine and herbs" shop. Good stuff. I did a triathlon with it but don't know how much of it was placebo.

Although, I did a half marathon once on adderall and this felt similar lol.

I've read that most people do have the same feeling as when they are taking adderall lol Phone Post
12/12/12 11:35 AM
5pointer

i took a supp i got fromgnc called m-drive. it was in the test booster section. 1 of the main ingrediant was the cordyceps mushroom. i would swear by this supp/the 1st day i took it my normal 2 oclock crash didnt happen and i felt better in general on it. it also had testofan and b12 in it so who knows if the benefit was from the b12 or the combo of all the ingrediants. i will deff get more in the future.
12/17/12 8:32 AM
The Diet Butcher
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't feel a huge effect from it

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.