UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> the progidy...proerty...pooperdy.....prodigy...

12/8/12 8:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Elastic Assassin
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow
maxbrothersinc
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Property Phone Post
UGCTT_mofit
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol classic godly Phone Post
12/8/12 8:40 PM
theGunt
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best ever Goldyism. Phone Post
12/8/12 8:41 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The property penn! Phone Post
12/8/12 8:42 PM
The Elastic Assassin
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/08/12 8:42 PM
bunch of copycatting mothfoart....moudder fok....motherfuckers on this forum.....search function...use it
12/9/12 8:34 AM
spliff
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

12/9/12 8:45 AM
Ingo Weigold
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMANUTS.COM, By Fans, For Fans!
Pure Gold Phone Post
12/9/12 8:53 AM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol Phone Post
12/9/12 8:57 AM
Chris Power
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At one point he fucked up what he was saying, and instead of making a point just repeated the fighter's names twice while he tried to remembered the point he was making. I forget who but it was like 'Pham....Siver........Pham Siver..'

I love Goldberg - specifically because of the hilarity he brings.
12/9/12 9:01 AM
HandyDarsh
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahahah good ol golberg Phone Post
12/9/12 9:20 AM
The_Spider
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch Goldie the whole time, laugh, replay the video and watch Rogan the whole time, laugh harder.
12/9/12 9:46 AM
SJD2
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do find Goldie endearing and last night he was, well...gold. I think at one point he gaffed about takedowns/takedown attempts and later in the same fight mentioned something like so and so "is 5 for 5 in takedown ATTEMPTS".
12/9/12 9:57 AM
le

SJD2 - I do find Goldie endearing and last night he was, well...gold. I think at one point he gaffed about takedowns/takedown attempts and later in the same fight mentioned something like so and so "is 5 for 5 in takedown ATTEMPTS".
What's wrong with that terminology? You say attempts because you're thing a ratio of successful:failed, regardless if all are successful or all are failed. Phone Post
12/9/12 9:58 AM
le

Thing = saying

How the fuck did auto correct come up with that one? Phone Post
12/9/12 10:06 AM
ranier wolfcastle
885 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epic classic moment

12/9/12 10:17 AM
RJ MacReady

Later Phone Post
12/9/12 10:20 AM
The_Spider
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

le - 
SJD2 - I do find Goldie endearing and last night he was, well...gold. I think at one point he gaffed about takedowns/takedown attempts and later in the same fight mentioned something like so and so "is 5 for 5 in takedown ATTEMPTS".
What's wrong with that terminology? You say attempts because you're thing a ratio of successful:failed, regardless if all are successful or all are failed. Phone Post

Think of it this way: 5 successful takedowns out of 5 takedown attempts; 5 for 5 in takedowns; 100% takedown rate.

Saying 5 for 5 in takedown attempts is just lol. You can fail a takedown, but how can you fail an attempt?
12/9/12 10:36 AM
Tom O'BentOverByFitch
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"How can you fail an attempt?"Easy, slip on a banana peel. Phone Post
12/9/12 10:37 AM
le

The_Spider -
le - 

Think of it this way: 5 successful takedowns out of 5 takedown attempts; 5 for 5 in takedowns; 100% takedown rate.

Saying 5 for 5 in takedown attempts is just lol. You can fail a takedown, but how can you fail an attempt?
Because an attempt isn't a success or a failure, it's the action before the result. The ratio categorizes the attempts into successes and failures. Phone Post
12/9/12 10:40 AM
cdmontgo
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha Goldie is awesome!

and LOL @ Joe, "What's his name? :)"
12/9/12 11:46 AM
Loser Born Natural
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was classic. Phone Post
12/9/12 12:52 PM
allforroy
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

le -
The_Spider -
le - 

Because an attempt isn't a success or a failure, it's the action before the result. The ratio categorizes the attempts into successes and failures. Phone Post
You're trying too hard. It's clumsy and classic Goldberg. Phone Post
12/31/12 12:44 PM
epwar
659 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It all falls into place now.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.