UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Goldie - It's "Changing of the Garb," not "Guard."

12/24/12 11:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MasterofMartialArts
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys couldn't hit the side of a porta-potty with your puns. Phone Post
12/24/12 12:45 PM
bopelini
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had a buddy who thought jimi hendrix was gay because of the lyric: "'scuse me while I kiss this guy." Next time you hear purple haze check it out, it does sound just like it.
12/24/12 1:10 PM
SUPER HLUK

Minus well send this thread to Goldberg. Phone Post
12/24/12 1:42 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure if OP is serious, but I enjoyed the laugh...

never look a gift whore in the mouth.

12/29/12 11:56 AM
KimboByGhettoplex
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

tarded OP is still posting in other threads, and every time he does he opens a whole new can of words
12/29/12 12:09 PM
Smith1234
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am looking forward to seeing Lauzon fight tonight. Remember one of his most dominant performances? It was against I believe against the guy who ate cake on tough. (Bear with me, here it comes...)

That fight was so one sided, it looked like someone was "taking Mandy from a baby" . This phrase refers to taking a popular baby doll called Mandy away from a baby, I do hear some dummies say the wrong phrase so wanted to make this clear to all. Phone Post
12/29/12 12:30 PM
Stache
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is this shit?

OP is clearly not the sharpest night in the door.
12/29/12 3:46 PM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dopey OP TTT Phone Post
12/29/12 4:21 PM
Fedors Jim Jams

KimboByGhettoplex - ttt

tarded OP is still posting in other threads, and every time he does he opens a whole new can of words

at least thats better that pissing someone off and having them open a can of fatass on you
12/29/12 4:53 PM
Kings21
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tonight will be a grand night. As Goldie steps away, Anik steps in. You could say that Goldie will be handing over the chains to Anik. A real garb changer. Anik has had a mediocre rise to the #1 PbP team.
12/29/12 7:51 PM
Smith1234
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 - Tonight will be a grand night. As Goldie steps away, Anik steps in. You could say that Goldie will be handing over the chains to Anik. A real garb changer. Anik has had a mediocre rise to the #1 PbP team.

Great use of multiple famous lines, bro.

12/29/12 8:09 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perverbial nonsense Phone Post
12/29/12 8:31 PM
Smith1234

When things are not going well, I always say "you gotta role with the kicks". Phone Post
1/1/13 5:09 AM
Blunderhooks
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm interested in OP's thoughts on the Leben fight.

Personally I was disappointed. It didn't live up to the hyper bowl. Phone Post
1/1/13 6:30 AM
Joe Ray
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am here to educate you redneck retards on the correct use of the Queen's English.

It is changing of the guard, not changing of the garb.

The term is used to refer to a changing of the times or a transition to a new period or era.

The symbolic term derives it's meaning from the actual changing of the guard:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guard_Mounting
1/1/13 7:24 AM
diggity

Joe Ray - I am here to educate you redneck retards on the correct use of the Queen's English.

It is changing of the guard, not changing of the garb.

The term is used to refer to a changing of the times or a transition to a new period or era.

The symbolic term derives it's meaning from the actual changing of the guard:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guard_Mounting
Pfft... I think you're clutching at draws there buddy. As someone said earlier, this isn't rocket appliances.. Ok? Phone Post
1/1/13 7:55 AM
Joe Ray
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you people invested more of your money in books rather than tribal tattoos and Tapout vests we would not have this problem.
1/1/13 10:47 AM
Smith1234

Joe Ray, keep your one cent to yourself, as they say. As you people say, you think that "Fred is your uncle" but you have no idea what you are babbling on about. You probably get common phrases wrong all the time, but instead of learning from this thread, you stick your head in the concrete and remain in Bolivian. Phone Post
1/1/13 10:50 AM
Jack Carter
826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler - I once got into an argument with someone over whether or not it was "survival of the fittus," fittus being some Latin term presumably.

Maybe you're related.
Wow are you dumb Phone Post
1/1/13 10:51 AM
Smith1234

You show up here on this thread spouting off all low and mighty, with no idea what you are talking about. It is quite embarrassing, you should be a Shane of yourself as they say.

You Brits need to learn to bite your voice every once in a while and keep quiet and learn something for once. Phone Post
1/1/13 11:33 AM
youarewhatiswrong
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter - 
The Cooler - I once got into an argument with someone over whether or not it was "survival of the fittus," fittus being some Latin term presumably.

Maybe you're related.
Wow are you dumb Phone Post

Pretty sure it was not The Cooler's assertion that "survival of the fittus" was correct, but the opposite.
1/1/13 1:02 PM
Choken Necks
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op is not the darkest knight in the whore.
1/3/13 12:42 AM
KimboByGhettoplex
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smith1234 -  You show up here on this thread spouting off all low and mighty, with no idea what you are talking about. It is quite embarrassing, you should be a Shane of yourself as they say.

You Brits need to learn to bite your voice every once in a while and keep quiet and learn something for once. Phone Post

I agree Mr. Smith, but remember, friends of a feather swim together.

Also I had no idea Tapout sold vests that sounds pretty cool I think I'm going to have to buy one now. Time to "change the garb" myself.
1/3/13 12:47 AM
KimboByGhettoplex

Blunderhooks -  I'm interested in OP's thoughts on the Leben fight.

Personally I was disappointed. It didn't live up to the hyper bowl. Phone Post

I don't think OP visits this thread anymore. OP thought this would be his Superman moment but instead he has met his Dolomite.
1/4/13 9:32 PM
Smith1234

Is Goldie himself undergoing a changing of the garb with Anik????? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.