UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Goldie - It's "Changing of the Garb," not "Guard."

1/11/13 7:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
timmyboy1233
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/11/13 8:00 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GTFOOHWTBS -

Hey you know what they say...Everything happens for the seasons...

You fool! You're just as bad as Pete.

It's everything happens for a raisin.
Sorry to drop a knowledge bomb on you.

Until Pete. Phone Post
1/11/13 8:34 AM
NHBDaddy
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Pete the fucking retard
1/11/13 3:09 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NHBDaddy - ttt for Pete the fucking retard
Rucking fetard IMO Phone Post
1/11/13 3:31 PM
The Real Asian Cowboy
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright guys, c'mon now. I think we are beating a dead whore here. Besides, its been more than a month. The Statue of Limitations has been reached.

LMFAO, how did I miss this whole thread.
1/11/13 3:37 PM
GeneraI
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm happy as a Pig eating mitts that this thread is still going strong. Phone Post
1/11/13 4:27 PM
335iguy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Queef? Phone Post
1/11/13 6:52 PM
Smith1234
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see him still post under same name. Phone Post
1/11/13 7:50 PM
snowman95
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at this fuckwreck
1/13/13 10:43 AM
Smith1234
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When Strikeforce folded, I couldn't help but think there was a changing of the garb hanging.

From what, to what ... I don't know. Maybe it was an ending of the garb? Or a washing of the garb?

1/13/13 11:17 AM
KimboByGhettoplex
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^I'd say it was an "end of an error" much like this thread
1/13/13 11:46 AM
KimboByGhettoplex
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

World Peace's Left Elbow - 
KimboByGhettoplex - I heard this song the other day and have been crying to know who the artist is, maybe someone can hurt me?

The song goes like this:

"Cheese wheel keep on burnin'
Carry me home to see my cat.."

Anyone know the artist on that one?
It's the guy Jimi Hendrix was kissing.

"Excuse me while I kiss this guy..." Phone Post

lol

forgot about that, but yeah, that is exactly the song goes

this thread will still be going strong in spring

and you know what they say about spring, it's "in like a lemur, out like a leper"
1/13/13 11:53 AM
Zaph
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, is this the thread where they're chaining the bard?

1/13/13 5:23 PM
smellslikefishtasteslikechicken
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnHenderson - I awarded someone last week with what I believe was one if the top ten posts of 2012.
Having said that, I believe we have come full circle with this thread. Phone Post
Gayest post of all time Phone Post
1/13/13 6:42 PM
shmuckothemighty
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People should drop this thread and let bye gongs be bye gongs.
1/13/13 10:36 PM
GregNoActionJackson
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good mittens to bad rub itch Phone Post
1/14/13 9:46 PM
Smith1234

So, I have a 2.5 year old son. He is in school and learning school kid songs. But the teachers always mess them up, and I have to argue with the teachers all the time.

"The wheels on the bus go up and down" -- is that too hard to remember?! I think not. Phone Post
1/14/13 9:46 PM
Smith1234

And that is only one example among more than one that is available. Phone Post
1/15/13 8:44 PM
Blunderhooks
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smith1234 - So, I have a 2.5 year old son. He is in school and learning school kid songs. But the teachers always mess them up, and I have to argue with the teachers all the time.

"The wheels on the bus go up and down" -- is that too hard to remember?! I think not. Phone Post
My favourite as a lad was Old McDonald. For those who don't remember, it goes like this:

Old McDonald had eight arms
Ee i ee i o
And on each arm he had a cow
Ee i ee i o

Etc. (It keeps going with various animals such as sheep, baboo baby etc) Phone Post
1/15/13 11:47 PM
Blunderhooks
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is probably a bit too niche, but does anyone remember the Kiss tune "I've had enough (into the fire)" from Animalize?

As an English kid in the 1980s I loved the bridge part just before the guitar solo:

Wishin' and hopin!
won't get you nothin!
Prayin' and schemin!
No time for dreamin!
I've got the power .....
... THIS IS THE ALBERT HALL!!!!
1/16/13 12:05 AM
Blunderhooks

Another great metal tune with a reference to England is Metallica's "Enter Sandman".

Exit light!
Enter night!
Take my hand....
WE'RE OFF TO SOUTHPORT PLEASURE LAND!
1/16/13 2:07 PM
KimboByGhettoplex

The best part about KISS was all the garbs they used to change into from their normal street clothes. I bet OP & KISS would agree that Halloween, or "The Day of the Did" or "All Hollas Eve," is the absolute best holiday because of all these "changing of the garbs." And you can "rest a shirt" that on the next 31st of Brocktober yours truthfully will bump this thread to celebrate how OP tucked & hid & resumed his posting career as if this massive abortion of a thread never happened.
1/16/13 5:46 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCKING SHOW YOURSELF PETE!

We all know you post still. Either come phase the music or we will hunt you down and stalk you.

Don't leaf us hanging! Phone Post
1/16/13 10:00 PM
KimboByGhettoplex

Blunderhooks - Another great metal tune with a reference to England is Metallica's "Enter Sandman".

Exit light!
Enter night!
Take my hand....
WE'RE OFF TO SOUTHPORT PLEASURE LAND!

Wow, this whole time I thought this song was about MMA. I've always thought it was:

"Eggs in line
Interns fight
Tape my hands
Ralph will never let me bang"
1/16/13 10:04 PM
KimboByGhettoplex

Jobe Watson the Bomber -  FUCKING SHOW YOURSELF PETE!

We all know you post still. Either come phase the music or we will hunt you down and stalk you.

Don't leaf us hanging! Phone Post

Agree but stalk? Like corn? As Ted Turner once famously wondered, "what's lunch got to do with it?"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.