UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Diaz got owned

12/8/12 10:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_nightkap
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bensons a bad dude Phone Post
12/8/12 10:33 PM
funwithbakedgoods
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man vs boy
12/8/12 10:34 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes he did, complete utter domination by Bendo. Nate had nothing for Benson. An impressive performance by Bendo after a lackluster win against Frankie. Frankie Edgar can make anyone look bad though.
AlexanderTheGOAT

Ya but he's fine Phone Post
AlexanderTheGOAT

Never broke him Phone Post
12/8/12 10:44 PM
funwithbakedgoods

AlexanderTheGOAT -  Never broke him Phone Post

He didn't "break him" but he whupped his and manhandled him, man vs boy style
12/8/12 10:47 PM
vincan469
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

after that i can't see him getting another title fight for a couple of years.
12/8/12 10:49 PM
Hessian
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

funwithbakedgoods - man vs boy

12/8/12 10:50 PM
ranier wolfcastle
843 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes nate got wooped

12/8/12 10:54 PM
alkysmurf
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate def got owned, and not just out pointed. Benson fought very intelligently, but still fought. Much respect.

I don't think nate was "out classed" he was def beat, but I'd love to watch them go again. Phone Post
12/8/12 10:55 PM
funwithbakedgoods

alkysmurf -  Nate def got owned, and not just out pointed. Benson fought very intelligently, but still fought. Much respect.

I don't think nate was "out classed" he was def beat, but I'd love to watch them go again. Phone Post

Are you serious? lol

Why would they make that fight again? Diaz lost every rd and did zero damage.
12/9/12 10:35 AM
alkysmurf
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Exactly my point, bendo was so accomplished with his game plan nate never got a chance to even get into the fight other than the time they spent on the ground playing leg lock games.

But at the same time you can see nate never quit and was fighting till the end, Benson only came relatively close to a stoppage 1 time. With that in mind I think if these guys fought 10 times you'd see 10 drastically different fights. In a bubble, I'm tired of rematches IRL though, ruin the division.

Bendo was dominating, and took the fight to nate like nobody else at 155 has been able to, he fought a smart well planned fight, but my god he fought! He didn't play it safe, he didn't stall, he didn't run or avoid the fight. much respect. I wish guys like fich and gsp would take notes. Phone Post
12/9/12 10:48 AM
vincan469
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thigh punches have to be a little disrespecting to a self styled boxer
12/9/12 10:49 AM
Stuckey

alkysmurf -  Exactly my point, bendo was so accomplished with his game plan nate never got a chance to even get into the fight other than the time they spent on the ground playing leg lock games.

But at the same time you can see nate never quit and was fighting till the end, Benson only came relatively close to a stoppage 1 time. With that in mind I think if these guys fought 10 times you'd see 10 drastically different fights. In a bubble, I'm tired of rematches IRL though, ruin the division.

Bendo was dominating, and took the fight to nate like nobody else at 155 has been able to, he fought a smart well planned fight, but my god he fought! He didn't play it safe, he didn't stall, he didn't run or avoid the fight. much respect. I wish guys like fich and gsp would take notes. Phone Post

You might want to actually watch some of GSP's fights if you think this is what he does. You clearly haven't seen any.
12/9/12 10:57 AM
rickson_basics
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuckey -
alkysmurf -  Exactly my point, bendo was so accomplished with his game plan nate never got a chance to even get into the fight other than the time they spent on the ground playing leg lock games.

You might want to actually watch some of GSP's fights if you think this is what he does. You clearly haven't seen any.
...that was painful to watch. Phone Post
12/9/12 10:57 AM
MdGeist

w9 - Nate couldn't actually see for 90% of the fight.

lol, keyboard warriors.

Saw like 10 threads on Sherdog (aka. Diaz mouth-breather fan club) about how Bendo was intentionally swiping his fist and knuckles on Diaz's eyes to blind him through out the entire fight which severely impaired Diaz's offense....

The mental gymnastics that some guys do to rationalize that Diaz didn't actually lose is pretty amazing

12/9/12 11:40 AM
mclay
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

octowussy - Schooled. Hard. But I can't imagine a single reasonable human being expected anything else.
With Miller and Cerrone as well... Phone Post
12/9/12 12:26 PM
alkysmurf

No that is not what gsp or Fitch do. That's why I suggested they take notes. Bendo used wrestling control in the clinch stayed very aggressive and took the fight to nate, I was suggesting gsp and Fitch could use this technique to make their game plans more appealing to watch.

Bendo gave the perfect example of how to be controlling yet staying active and aggressively attacking your opponent. Bendo wasn't content to simply control. Phone Post
12/9/12 1:10 PM
Mica Kizbig
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The jig is up with the Diaz brothers. Yes, they can both be dangerous if you get lured into standing in front of them and brawling but the top guys in each of their divisions arent going to get lured into that position.

Nick is in a division stacked with strong wrestlers who will frustrate him and will likely win decision 8-10 times.

Nate, while moving to 155 was a good idea for him, he is still very physically weak. You saw it again last night in him having very little resistance to anything Bendo wanted to do.

They are both exciting to watch but I highly doubt either will ever hold a belt in the UFC.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.