UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Classy move by Nate

12/8/12 10:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Immediately raising Benson's hand knowing he got beat and it was a good fight is good of Nate.

War both of these guys

12/8/12 10:33 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayamaOwnedMySN 3x
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

... Classy move? You mean after throwing the middle finger 4 times? Phone Post
12/8/12 10:34 PM
RifatSahin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayamaOwnedMySN 3x -  ... Classy move? You mean after throwing the middle finger 4 times? Phone Post

* giving the guy some napkins for his tears *

So kicking each others head of is no problem but putting on a finger is??
12/8/12 10:35 PM
mixedmartialmike

UGCTT_FryedTakayamaOwnedMySN 3x - ... Classy move? You mean after throwing the middle finger 4 times? Phone Post
It's called mental warfare don't be dumb Phone Post
12/8/12 10:36 PM
Smith1234
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interested to see his post fight comments.

12/8/12 10:37 PM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayamaOwnedMySN 3x -  ... Classy move? You mean after throwing the middle finger 4 times? Phone Post

Its all showmanship for them, 

12/8/12 10:37 PM
FJJ828

mixedmartialmike - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayamaOwnedMySN 3x - ... Classy move? You mean after throwing the middle finger 4 times? Phone Post

It's called being unprofessional and a punk.

12/8/12 10:38 PM
mixedmartialmike

FJJ828 -
mixedmartialmike - 

What's he supposed to do? Tell him he's doing a good job as he's fighting him?

Give me a break Phone Post
12/8/12 10:40 PM
kevsh
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RifatSahin - 

* giving the guy some napkins for his tears *

So kicking each others head of is no problem but putting on a finger is??

You're so far out in left field. This about "class", kicking each other in the head is part of the sport, flipping your opponent off is not.
12/8/12 10:42 PM
Altofsky
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mixedmartialmike - 
FJJ828 -
mixedmartialmike - 

See Kei Yamamiya vs. Eugene Jackson

Better knockdown dragout fight than Nate's ever been in and FULL of mutual respect.

See also Barry vs. Filipovic

The list goes on and on.

12/8/12 10:43 PM
FreightTrain

And talking sh*t before and during the fight.
12/8/12 10:44 PM
mixedmartialmike

Altofsky - 
mixedmartialmike - 
FJJ828 -
mixedmartialmike - 

Better knockdown dragout fight than Nate's ever been in and FULL of mutual respect.

The list goes on and on.

There is a time to stop and congratulate your opponent.. and its not right in the middle of the fight..

The Diaz bros do what they do to try and cause mental mistakes by their opponents.

He showed plenty of respect once the fight was over.

12/8/12 10:45 PM
sfish4862
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Nate acted with respect and class AFTER the final bell rung. LOL at the dipshits who cannot tell the difference between Nate and a completely disrespectful douche Rory.
12/8/12 10:45 PM
mixedmartialmike

sfish4862 - I think Nate acted with respect and class AFTER the final bell rung. LOL at the dipshits who cannot tell the difference between Nate and a completely disrespectful douche Rory.

Amen.
12/8/12 10:46 PM
mdoubleg

ChaosOverkill -

Immediately raising Benson's hand knowing he got beat and it was a good fight is good of Nate.

War both of these guys

Nothing classy about Diaz. Except for when he threw his hands up and got dropped Phone Post
12/8/12 10:49 PM
Kevin Arnold

QFT
12/8/12 10:50 PM
Altofsky
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mixedmartialmike - 
Altofsky - 
mixedmartialmike - 
FJJ828 -
mixedmartialmike - 

The list goes on and on.

There is a time to stop and congratulate your opponent.. and its not right in the middle of the fight..

The Diaz bros do what they do to try and cause mental mistakes by their opponents.

There's a distinct difference between mental games and acting like a street-bred punk.

No worries, though. He made a fool out of himself on national tv. But can you imagine how his mother must feel? Ooofah. As a parent, I'd be ashamed if my kids acted like that. So you embarassed yourself on national tv by acting like a miscreant and then you got your ass kicked to boot? Good, I hope you learned a lesson. Now go clean your room.

12/8/12 10:53 PM
mixedmartialmike

Edited: 12/08/12 10:54 PM
Double post.
12/8/12 10:56 PM
MMc AA

Altofsky - 
mixedmartialmike - 
Altofsky - 
mixedmartialmike - 
FJJ828 -
mixedmartialmike - 

The list goes on and on.

There's a distinct difference between mental games and acting like a street-bred punk.

No worries, though. He made a fool out of himself on national tv. But can you imagine how his mother must feel? Ooofah. As a parent, I'd be ashamed if my kids acted like that. So you embarassed yourself on national tv by acting like a miscreant and then you got your ass kicked to boot? Good, I hope you learned a lesson. Now go clean your room.

Boom, roasted.
12/8/12 11:07 PM
sitchpack

Wow Trolls are out in force.

12/8/12 11:11 PM
JustPeed
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Altofsky -
mixedmartialmike - 
FJJ828 -
mixedmartialmike - 

The list goes on and on.

I get what your saying.g but Barry vs Crocop was a little over the top. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:11 PM
udk

the diazs spell classy with a K.
12/8/12 11:13 PM
Jaybrone
328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sfish4862 - I think Nate acted with respect and class AFTER the final bell rung. LOL at the dipshits who cannot tell the difference between Nate and a completely disrespectful douche Rory.

You are joking right?

12/8/12 11:13 PM
Marzz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do people really not understand the middle finger thing? What is the main strength of the Diaz bros? Boxing. They give the finger and posture during the fight in order to provoke their opponent. They're challenging their masculinity in front of millions. Because they know they aren't as athletic as some others, not as good at wrestling as others. So they hope that their antics will provoke their opponents to just stand in place and box with them, or maybe go for an aggressive takedown that leads to a sub. Bottom line, they hope the opponent gives up on technique and strategy and plays into their game. It's really not that difficult to understand.

Don't you think it's funny that they immediately show respect to their opponents afterwards and say nothing bad about them? Did they suddenly have a change of heart? No. Their opponents well know it's just strategy. If anything, the disrespect during the fight is pointless because they're TOO respectful afterwards. Opponents know it's an act. But there's also something else..

Fighters with a certain background often have a similar outlook on fights. If they grew up in poverty, struggling, and around violence, they don't look at fighting as if it's simply a contest. When you grew up around street or domestic violence, you equate fighting to possibly ruining someone's life. In that way, it's very hard for some guys to get up for a fight when they have nothing against their opponent. They have to find reasons to hate them. Because, otherwise, they just don't feel motivated to hurt someone who hasn't wronged them. So, for example, they may look at their opponent as someone who is trying to take away their paycheck and thus send their families back to poverty.

Ricardo Mayorga talked about this before. If he doesn't personally dislike his opponent, he has no motivation to punch him. People who take the actions of guys like that as legitimate disrespect are misguided.
12/8/12 11:26 PM
ranier wolfcastle
843 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i too was surprised nate raised bens hand. i was glad to see it

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.