UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> LOL @ Diaz fans.

12/8/12 10:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMApostle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feels good man, feels good. Bendo is the fucking man. He'd wipe the floor with Nick too. That toothpick he chews on represents nick and nate.
12/8/12 10:41 PM
JamesTheWelshDR
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMApostle - Feels good man, feels good. Bendo is the fucking man. He'd wipe the floor with Nick too. That toothpick he chews on represents nick and nate.
Beep ? Phone Post
12/8/12 10:41 PM
Ludelow

crying like a bitch
12/8/12 10:43 PM
JamesTheWelshDR
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ludelow - crying like a bitch
Who ? Phone Post
12/8/12 10:45 PM
MMApostle

Diaz: "Throwing my hands up like a douche, that'll teach this motha fucka"

**Get's dropped**
12/8/12 10:49 PM
mdoubleg

MMApostle - Diaz: "Throwing my hands up like a douche, that'll teach this motha fucka"

**Get's dropped**
Oh yeah! Phone Post
12/8/12 10:52 PM
GSPGOAT331
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JakodaRay - 
AlexanderTheGOAT -  Nothing Bendo did broke Diaz. It was almost as if nothing was proven by this fight. Bendo was better but could put him away. Phone Post

Nothing was proven? What was proven was that Bendo is better than Diaz in every aspect of MMA. And not just better by a little, but by a huge biblical margin.

This was probably the most one sided title fight since GSP vs Fitch.

Nice touch adding biblical in there. 

12/8/12 10:53 PM
ranier wolfcastle
954 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ben wooped him and i am no diaz fan, but his previous great fights were not erased.

3 great fighters looked like they didnt belong in the octagon tonight

12/8/12 10:55 PM
RamsAllDay

He wouldnt beat Nick.. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:00 PM
kevsh
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FinestScotch - 

I like how the anti-Diaz fans are always the first to act childish.

No, usually it's the Diaz brothers that are the first to act childish.
12/8/12 11:01 PM
DAVID H
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, the trolls are out in full force tonight. I love it when fat ass trolls talk shit over the net about nate and other fighters as well, who put it all on the line and never quit, even when taking a beating.

Does that make you guys feel better about your pathetic lives???
12/8/12 11:03 PM
Beefy Wellington

FinestScotch -

I like how the anti-Diaz fans are always the first to act childish.

Yeah, this is the type a shit that you say at a party and everyone knows you're a marc ass buster. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:03 PM
funwithbakedgoods

AlexanderTheGOAT -  Nothing Bendo did broke Diaz. It was almost as if nothing was proven by this fight. Bendo was better but could put him away. Phone Post

Bendo whupped his ass dude. Nate did nothing and was completely owned man vs boy style. That's pretty "broke" if you ask me. Bendo looked as fresh in the fifth as he did in the 1st.
12/8/12 11:04 PM
Chris Power
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good thing I'm just a fan and didn't actually lose a fight myself so my life goes on as is.
12/8/12 11:07 PM
Dookieshoes

Fuck the Diaz Bros and fuck Cesar Gracie Academy!!
12/8/12 11:08 PM
DAVID H
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stretch Armbar - 
DAVID H - Wow, the trolls are out in full force tonight. I love it when fat ass trolls talk shit over the net about nate and other fighters as well, who put it all on the line and never quit, even when taking a beating.

It'll be ok, little fella. Phone Post

What will be ok??? I just it's very childish to talk shit about a guy who just took a beating for 5 rounds and never quit. Especially from ones hiding over the net.
12/8/12 11:12 PM
MMALOGIC

GSP is gonna spank Nick the same way.

12/8/12 11:14 PM
FreightTrain

Whats Ben's are code?
12/8/12 11:18 PM
mmamonstar

I'm a huge diaz fan, henderson had a great game plan. he just mauled nate didn't let him set nothing up. Congrats to Ben!!!! Phone Post
12/8/12 11:21 PM
diggity

DAVID H - Wow, the trolls are out in full force tonight. I love it when fat ass trolls talk shit over the net about nate and other fighters as well, who put it all on the line and never quit, even when taking a beating.

This Phone Post
12/8/12 11:23 PM
ender852
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

octowussy - Diaz fans are long gone right now, thus making it the most tolerable UG I've ever seen.

ROFL

DAVID H

Stretch Armbar - 
DAVID H -
Stretch Armbar - 

What will be ok??? I just it's very childish to talk shit about a guy who just took a beating for 5 rounds and never quit. Especially from ones hiding over the net.
You know what is childish? Flipping off your opponent because he is beating you in every aspect of he fight. People root for the Diaz bros to get beat because of their shitty attitude. They are disrespectful punks who embody the opposite of what martial arts are about. I LOVE watching them lose. Absolutely love it. I've been involved in martial arts since 1977. I was always taught Budo through discipline and respect. These guys have none of that. The universe gives you what you deserve and Nate deserved that beating. Phone Post

LOL at "I was always taught Budo through discilpine and respect", when in another thread you called one poster "bitchpack" for saying the trolls are out in full effect. Not to mention you called Nate a little bitch in the same thread.

So by your logic, with your lack of respect and "budo", you deserve a beating...
clonditdry

I am a Diaz fan but also a Henderson fan. I thought Diaz would win and Henderson proved me wrong. I am very "impressed with his performance" and Benson has proven he is the real deal and will be very hard to beat.

Good effort by Nate, no shame in that.
12/8/12 11:24 PM
DAVID H

nick diaz nut hugger - 
DAVID H - 
Stretch Armbar - 

DAVID H - If you ignore this particular troll, he just goes away. The Diaz trolls are out in full force tonight lol

Yeah, you are probably right.
12/8/12 11:27 PM
MMApostle

The Diaz bro's and their fan's bring this on themselves. Flipping off a guy while you're fighting him? Throwing your hands up then getting dropped? HA.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.