UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> the utter disrespect Rory showed BJ...

12/9/12 2:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Formulate Infinity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/09/12 3:02 AM
Nevermind. Apparently this site still sucks for editing posts.
12/9/12 3:04 AM
Formulate Infinity

majikman - 
Formulate Infinity - If he didnt outweigh BJ by 20lbs...maybe it wouldnt have bothered me as much.

If he was able to put away the much smaller/older man after the goofy show-boating....maybe it wouldn't have bothered me as much.

If you aren't able to finish the guy then stop acting like a jackass and throw more punches instead of doing some silly looking shit that doesnt end the fight.

You do realize BJ CHOSE to find at 170 right?? He CHOSE to fight the bigger guy. lol at whining that the bigger man was picking on him

You do realize that has nothing to do with my point? Oh, no you don't, because reading is hard and all.
12/9/12 3:06 AM
CHILLITACO
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silverball - At the end of the day it's a fight in a cage. BJ knew that going in. That said, between Rory and Bones Jones, this new generation of fighters may never win a Metro PCS popularity poll. Phone Post
Lol I was sooooo confused at how Jones was in the metro interview with Faber! Phone Post
12/9/12 3:17 AM
Megatherium
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ur-Fab is Captain of team metro!
12/9/12 3:55 AM
Damasta Shonuff
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone hates a shit talker, but you know what they hate more? A shit talker that can back it up. Funny how Diaz is a god around here, but Rory is a douche. Oh the ironing!
12/9/12 4:00 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Capnsavem -  bothered me. Please let Nick Diaz beat him the fuck up... and I didn't even like Diaz.

I don't like this kid. no respect. just beat the guy with class.

I guess kids don't respect the guys that paved the way for them these days. Phone Post

Nick Diaz would get beat up too. How about when BJ disrespects people or Nick Diaz? It's okay because they're your fighters right?
12/9/12 4:05 AM
Bucephalus

If you are going to talk shit.. at least have some personality and be remotely likable. That's the difference.
12/9/12 4:08 AM
Megatherium

And don't be Canadian. Folks expect better of you than that. You didn't see Wayne Gretzky or Bobby orr acting cocky like that. Nor even GSP, AND HE"S FRENCH!!??!!
12/9/12 4:17 AM
Bucephalus

Rory is MMA's new heel.
12/9/12 4:17 AM
RustyTrombone
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's 23 dude. Everyone does stupid shit when they're young. Hopefully he'll cut it out but if I was as talented as Rory I'd probably be cocky too Phone Post
12/9/12 4:24 AM
catbath
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If someone accused me of being a cheater, I might take some joy in trouncing them after enduring a strict testing regiment.  Is it the classiest move? No.  But it was his call to make.

Some of BJ's fans are looking pretty silly in this thread.

12/9/12 4:35 AM
caseharts
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Capnsavem - bothered me. Please let Nick Diaz beat him the fuck up... and I didn't even like Diaz.

I don't like this kid. no respect. just beat the guy with class.

I guess kids don't respect the guys that paved the way for them these days. Phone Post
What lol? Bj was a pretty big ass to him. Maybe not in the fight because he was losing but don't lie to yourself and act like bj was some little prince and rory was a demon. I don't like showboating but the shit talking and disrespect was pretty equal and bjs done worse to others. Phone Post
12/9/12 4:35 AM
caseharts
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

catbath -

If someone accused me of being a cheater, I might take some joy in trouncing them after enduring a strict testing regiment.  Is it the classiest move? No.  But it was his call to make.

And ya the cheating thing was fucked up. I smell nutt huggers Phone Post
12/9/12 4:42 AM
Carlos ConDOit
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to watch Rory smash Nick Diaz. Phone Post
12/9/12 4:43 AM
Carlos ConDOit

Carlos ConDOit - I would love to watch Rory smash Nick Diaz. Phone Post
Beep lol Phone Post
12/9/12 4:43 AM
Sensei Millia 209TT
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is some ridiculous shit, It wasn't even that bad really. Sure, I was mad he was clowning with him, but that's because I was pissed BJ was getting handled. Foot shuffling disrespectful? Even if so,there's nothing wrong with taunting an opponent in a fist fight, it's mind-games, it's emotion, especially the way they were going at it pre-fight. Did he give him his respect after the fight? Yes.

And this is coming from someone who is absolutely NOT a Rory fan

12/9/12 4:47 AM
caseharts

Many of the people here hating on rory are Diaz fans. Phone Post
12/9/12 4:53 AM
sextoymagic
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People just hate on the new generation. Rory did nothing wrong. Phone Post
12/9/12 5:07 AM
SakuEar
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Rory was just too good tonight. I really do not understand him showboating and talking shit to BJ, also, I did not enjoy how a couple times when Rory put him up against the cage he just stalled and waited for time to run. He literally did nothing, forcing Herb to separate them. I just wish BJ would finish his career off at LW! I honestly don't even think it is his conditioning or training regiment anymore. he is just being outworked by MUCH bigger men, and that wears on you. I think most of his recent gas tank issues stem from the fact that he is fighting in the most stacked WW division of all time. There was a time when BJ could skate by being super talented, that time is over. It is the era of the athletes, and not the era of the pure fighters anymore. BJ can still make a run fighting men his size, fighting incredible athletes with amazing talent will only cause him to lose again. BJ must retire, or go back to LW.
12/9/12 5:12 AM
Bucephalus

And now for some UDDER disrespect:

12/9/12 6:05 AM
rObLoCo
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - And now for some UDDER disrespect:

Cows? Ok I need another drink lol Phone Post
12/9/12 6:09 AM
sawdusk
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rory comes across to me as pretty harmless... just a douchebag with no identity of his own, very talented but just imitating what he sees in the ring from others as far as behavior..
12/9/12 6:34 AM
theGunt
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone watch the presser? Rory said the footwork was a distracting technique and also helps him to stay loose. Guy was beating up one of his heroes. Can't he have a little fun with it? Not that big a deal.

BJ was more disrespectful turning up to fight in such bad condition. Gassed halfway through round one. Deserved to be clowned. Phone Post
12/9/12 7:32 AM
vincan469
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

catbath - 

bunch of this.
12/9/12 7:35 AM
mofomike
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy - 
Chris Power - lol he was fighting fucking BJ Penn - you're complaining that he didn't treat the guy who calls everyone a cheater and licks the blood of fallen opponents with enough respect?

Correct and VTFU......

exactly.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.