UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> the utter disrespect Rory showed BJ...

12/10/12 11:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
suess -

can you tell me why he owed BJ any respect at all?  BJ's behavior leading up to the fight pretty much earned him everything he got and more, IMO.  

I think he owes the sport respect. he could have beat BJ with class and won a ton fans and respect by taking the high road. he chose to be a little self righteous punk and then to follow up with that "love me or hate me, I don't care" shit is dumb. but hey.. he wants to play the heel, so be it. I don't like him as a fighter for that, and can't wait to see him get beat. Phone Post

I get what you are saying, but bj was exactly a prince leading up to the fight, and accused rory of roiding.

12/10/12 11:36 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
438 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ok you guys, at least caseharts and Seuss and a few others, provide valid arguments. it's not that I'm not a fan of his skills, Seuss. he can hold a belt one day with what I saw from him... I think I'm just jaded by the Diaz way of acting that maybe deep down I don't want this kid to go down that road because I want to like this kid... I'm gonna go cry. Phone Post
12/11/12 12:58 AM
Enemies
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The funny thing is that somebody shuffles his feet and people are up in arms, but give somebody the middle finger and swear a few dozen times at them and nobody says anything. Must be nice to be a Diaz. Even if you can't win a championship. :P
12/11/12 1:20 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ fans are a bunch of cry babies, i got a whole shit load of vote downs because I stated my opinion about thinking Rory was going to dominate BJ because he was just too big and strong. They all got butt hurt and started bashing me and talking shit like I didn't know what I was talking about, claiming BJ was going to light Rory up. Now they have all these excuses for BJ, he wasn't motivated, he was too old and small, he was past his prime. What happened to he wasn't too small the week before he got his ass kicked? All you nuthuggers saying a motivated BJ Penn was going to knock Rory out? As soon as he tasted Rory's power he was shook. He talked a bunch of shit before the fight and didn't know what he was getting himself into. It's okay when your favorite fighter talks shit whether it be BJ, Diaz bros, but when someone else does anything not even half as bad you guys start crying making threads about disrespect.
12/11/12 2:52 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
438 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - is OP Stephen A Smith?
Phone Post
12/12/12 12:20 AM
ausgepicht

ManWithTheIronFists - BJ fans are a bunch of cry babies, i got a whole shit load of vote downs because I stated my opinion about thinking Rory was going to dominate BJ because he was just too big and strong. They all got butt hurt and started bashing me and talking shit like I didn't know what I was talking about, claiming BJ was going to light Rory up. Now they have all these excuses for BJ, he wasn't motivated, he was too old and small, he was past his prime. What happened to he wasn't too small the week before he got his ass kicked? All you nuthuggers saying a motivated BJ Penn was going to knock Rory out? As soon as he tasted Rory's power he was shook. He talked a bunch of shit before the fight and didn't know what he was getting himself into. It's okay when your favorite fighter talks shit whether it be BJ, Diaz bros, but when someone else does anything not even half as bad you guys start crying making threads about disrespect.

Yep. Total abuse of the system. There are a number of BJ Penn forum cops on patrol too. They will gang up on you for posting, regardless that it's within rules.

12/12/12 12:34 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem

ausgepicht -
ManWithTheIronFists - BJ fans are a bunch of cry babies, i got a whole shit load of vote downs because I stated my opinion about thinking Rory was going to dominate BJ because he was just too big and strong. They all got butt hurt and started bashing me and talking shit like I didn't know what I was talking about, claiming BJ was going to light Rory up. Now they have all these excuses for BJ, he wasn't motivated, he was too old and small, he was past his prime. What happened to he wasn't too small the week before he got his ass kicked? All you nuthuggers saying a motivated BJ Penn was going to knock Rory out? As soon as he tasted Rory's power he was shook. He talked a bunch of shit before the fight and didn't know what he was getting himself into. It's okay when your favorite fighter talks shit whether it be BJ, Diaz bros, but when someone else does anything not even half as bad you guys start crying making threads about disrespect.

Yep. Total abuse of the system. There are a number of BJ Penn forum cops on patrol too. They will gang up on you for posting, regardless that it's within rules.

what is all this babbling about?? I said nothing of the sort. this is a RORY thread, not a BJ thread.

I made no excuses for BJ. he got beat. it was a one-sided fight.

this is about Rory using classless taunts or antics during the fight that I'm not a fan of.

nothing to do with Penn. Rory could've fought any "legend" and I would've felt the same way. Phone Post
12/12/12 12:47 AM
ausgepicht

Edited: 12/12/12 12:50 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
ausgepicht -

what is all this babbling about?? I said nothing of the sort. this is a RORY thread, not a BJ thread.

this is about Rory using classless taunts or antics during the fight that I'm not a fan of.

nothing to do with Penn. Rory could've fought any "legend" and I would've felt the same way. Phone Post

Rory thread? 

1. Read the thread title that YOU made. It contains the word "BJ."

2. Who did Rory do the "classless taunts and antics" to?

3. This is an MMA forum any fighter can be brought up at any time. BJ is RELEVANT to the thread topic and the thread.

4. EVERY page of this thread has BJ mentioned in it.

5. You are just proving the point I just made.

Stop being a forum cop. People can discuss BJ on a thread with his name in the title about a RECENT fight and fighter he faced. You are not Kirkirk. We are following forum rules. You can't tell people what they can and can't discuss if it's within the rules and relevant. Just stop.

12/12/12 1:01 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem

ausgepicht -
UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
ausgepicht -

Rory thread? 

3. This is an MMA forum any fighter can be brought up at any time. BJ is RELEVANT to the thread topic and the thread.

Stop being a forum cop. People can discuss BJ on a thread with his name in the title about a RECENT fight and fighter he faced. You are not Kirkirk. We are following forum rules. You can't tell people what they can and can't discuss if it's within the rules and relevant. Just stop.

what the fuck. are you going to cry?.. there's no crying in MMA..

for Christs sake, you sound like a whiny bitch in that response. no offense.

you also miss my point of the thread, but it's ok. Phone Post
12/12/12 1:06 AM
ausgepicht

Edited: 12/12/12 1:08 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
ausgepicht -
UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
ausgepicht -

Rory thread? 

what the fuck. are you going to cry?.. there's no crying in MMA..

for Christs sake, you sound like a whiny bitch in that response. no offense.

you also miss my point of the thread, but it's ok. Phone Post

Whatever makes you sleep better at night. I didn't call you names, I didn't complain or cry. YOU whined, cried, broke out the name calling, and are clearly very upset because we don't accept that you are a forum cop. I posted facts and you didn't like them and have trouble dealing with them, We will CONTINUE and there's nothing you can do about it unless we break the rules.

Have a nice night!

12/12/12 9:02 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem

haha.. forum cop. that's so silly. I should change my SN to that.

anyhow, you're taking a valid thread topic into a bad direction. I will no longer follow you in that direction. good day, sir. Phone Post
12/12/12 9:03 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem

and you probably voted me down too.. save those for trolls. Phone Post
12/12/12 9:08 AM
Vitor29

UGCTT_Capnsavem -  and you probably voted me down too.. save those for trolls. Phone Post

I think your logic on this topic is retarded, but I don't vote down so I will give you my one vote up for the day.
12/12/12 3:04 PM
Puntsized

I'd love to see rory against koscheck or fitch before condit. Phone Post
12/12/12 4:12 PM
Bucephalus

Puntsized -  I'd love to see rory against koscheck or fitch before condit. Phone Post

Or Ellenberger or Kampmann or pretty much ANYONE who is in the top ten.
12/12/12 4:14 PM
DamnSevern
1190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/12/12 4:32 PM
MrSmiff
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 

but but but HE'S SOOOO DISRESPECTFUL!  He shuffled his feet.....TWICE!

12/12/12 4:34 PM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 

what a slap in the face for BJ!  

12/12/12 4:37 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Edited: 12/12/12 4:38 PM

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

ausgepicht in a thread with BJ's name in it being a douche bag?

I seriously think that BJ fucked this guys mom or GF.... or maybe he is that cop he bitch slapped at that party back in the day?

12/12/12 9:41 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem

DamnSevern -

he obviously saw my thread. he realizes that I'm a god on the UG, and also realizes that you don't want to make the gods angry. Phone Post
12/12/12 9:42 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem

Vitor29 -
UGCTT_Capnsavem -  and you probably voted me down too.. save those for trolls. Phone Post

I think your logic on this topic is retarded, but I don't vote down so I will give you my one vote up for the day.
thanks brother.

agree to disagree? Phone Post
12/12/12 11:42 PM
Bucephalus

Rory's disrespect started long before the fight ever happened. It wasn't just a foot shuffle thing.
12/12/12 11:53 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem

Bucephalus - Rory's disrespect started long before the fight ever happened. It wasn't just a foot shuffle thing.
luckily you have over 300 in the green.. Rory fans don't take too kindly to posts of this nature. Phone Post
12/13/12 12:13 AM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - Rory's disrespect started long before the fight ever happened. It wasn't just a foot shuffle thing.

i assume you are pretty angry with BJ Penn and the Diaz bros, and well, almost every other fighter on the planet then?  

12/13/12 12:14 AM
suess

UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
Bucephalus - Rory's disrespect started long before the fight ever happened. It wasn't just a foot shuffle thing.
luckily you have over 300 in the green.. Rory fans don't take too kindly to posts of this nature. Phone Post

yeah, luckily he spends some of his time in vote up threads, luckily.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.