UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> the utter disrespect Rory showed BJ...

12/13/12 12:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hong Kong Phooey
963 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
DamnSevern -

he obviously saw my thread. he realizes that I'm a god on the UG, and also realizes that you don't want to make the gods angry. Phone Post

its true. You are a God.

12/13/12 12:24 AM
PeppersPopMachine
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Capnsavem - bothered me. Please let Nick Diaz beat him the fuck up... and I didn't even like Diaz.

I don't like this kid. no respect. just beat the guy with class.

I guess kids don't respect the guys that paved the way for them these days. Phone Post
Penn needs to show some respect to all his fans and fight at 155 or stay home. Phone Post
12/13/12 12:30 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
688 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PeppersPopMachine -
UGCTT_Capnsavem - bothered me. Please let Nick Diaz beat him the fuck up... and I didn't even like Diaz.

I don't like this kid. no respect. just beat the guy with class.

I guess kids don't respect the guys that paved the way for them these days. Phone Post
Penn needs to show some respect to all his fans and fight at 155 or stay home. Phone Post
fair post. Phone Post
12/13/12 12:31 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
688 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess -
UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
Bucephalus - Rory's disrespect started long before the fight ever happened. It wasn't just a foot shuffle thing.
luckily you have over 300 in the green.. Rory fans don't take too kindly to posts of this nature. Phone Post

yeah, luckily he spends some of his time in vote up threads, luckily.  

I need to look into these "vote up threads" that you speak of... Phone Post
12/13/12 12:45 AM
Megatherium
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brother, it ain't so much the opinion that you express as it is that you have expressed an opinion at all that has you in this spot. Believe you me, she's been raining vote downs on us pro Rory folks something fierce as well let me tell ya.

The key is to not give a shit.
12/13/12 1:16 AM
xXJayRobXx
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Capnsavem -
Chris Power - lol he was fighting fucking BJ Penn - you're complaining that he didn't treat the guy who calls everyone a cheater and licks the blood of fallen opponents with enough respect?
he's a legend. when Rory earns that legacy, he can do the same.

premature, IMO. Phone Post
He's wasn't always a legend. Phone Post
12/13/12 2:04 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem

Megatherium - Brother, it ain't so much the opinion that you express as it is that you have expressed an opinion at all that has you in this spot. Believe you me, she's been raining vote downs on us pro Rory folks something fierce as well let me tell ya.

The key is to not give a shit.
very well then.. I guess a yearn for the good ol days on the UG where you could have a spirited conversation and that was that. Phone Post
12/13/12 2:05 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem

xXJayRobXx -
UGCTT_Capnsavem -
Chris Power - lol he was fighting fucking BJ Penn - you're complaining that he didn't treat the guy who calls everyone a cheater and licks the blood of fallen opponents with enough respect?

and to be honest, I don't know if BJ was always like that, even before he became a legend. was he? I'm not trolling, I really don't know. Phone Post
12/13/12 2:54 AM
SamboSlim187

He was going going to win either way. All he did with that sad excuse for an Ali Shuffle was prove he's white. Phone Post
12/13/12 4:04 AM
xXJayRobXx
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Capnsavem -
xXJayRobXx -
UGCTT_Capnsavem -

and to be honest, I don't know if BJ was always like that, even before he became a legend. was he? I'm not trolling, I really don't know. Phone Post
I can't say for certain either. Phone Post
12/13/12 9:42 AM
ausgepicht

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

ausgepicht in a thread with BJ's name in it being a douche bag?

I seriously think that BJ fucked this guys mom or GF.... or maybe he is that cop he bitch slapped at that party back in the day?

My mom is dead, so unless BJ is into necrophilia, I doubt it.

Which forum rules am I breaking by posting? Why not stalk and corum cop less? Or better yet, put me on ignore so we don't have to see you stalk me from thread to thread and complain and whine. Otherwise get used to disappointment, because there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.