UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Benson Henderson

12/8/12 11:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer

Good job tonight.
I was blown away by the performance! I loved the class shown between both fighters.

Don't worry 209 fans and supporters... Nate will be back, better than ever.

Get ready for Melendez! :) Phone Post
12/8/12 11:25 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Classy Layzie

12/8/12 11:26 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Melendez v bendo = insanity Phone Post
12/8/12 11:28 PM
Modal Jazz
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vu, Layzie!

12/8/12 11:29 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Classy Layzie.  Props and VTFU

12/8/12 11:30 PM
matbimonte

"Classy performance by both fighters" Ahhhhh yes the ever classy middle finger multiple times on a weekend primetime championship fight. Well said! Nick and Nate are good fighters but classy might be an overstep. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:31 PM
kickasspoolparty
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gil needs to get the shot! He's got all the tools to get the job done. Good call! Phone Post
12/8/12 11:31 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/08/12 11:31 PM
matbimonte -  "Classy performance by both fighters" Ahhhhh yes the ever classy middle finger multiple times on a weekend primetime championship fight. Well said! Nick and Nate are good fighters but classy might be an overstep. Phone Post

Nate showed a lot of class after the fight.  Gained a lot of respect for him.

12/8/12 11:32 PM
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

octowussy - Multiple middle fingers while getting your ass beat is the definition of class.
I'm talking about after the fight.
... I loved the middle fingers tho Phone Post
12/8/12 11:33 PM
WestCoastMXC

MachidasStraightLeft -
matbimonte -  "Classy performance by both fighters" Ahhhhh yes the ever classy middle finger multiple times on a weekend primetime championship fight. Well said! Nick and Nate are good fighters but classy might be an overstep. Phone Post

He does that after every fight... Phone Post
12/8/12 11:34 PM
matbimonte

I agree he showed class after the fight by respecting an opponent who clearly beat him. The middle finger shtick is worn out to me though, but I get that's who he is at his core. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:34 PM
irishrottie
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he is fighting alvarez next i think

12/8/12 11:36 PM
MachidasStraightLeft

WestCoastMXC - 
MachidasStraightLeft -

He does that after every fight... Phone Post

True.  But I think this time was different because he got dominated and yet showed as much respect as I've ever seen from him.

12/8/12 11:37 PM
clonditdry

I seriously can't believe that people complain about middle fingers lol. This is a FIGHT, not church.

Diaz is classy and also congrats to Henderson on an amazing fight.
12/8/12 11:41 PM
MMALOGIC

Melendez vs Bendo needs to happen.

12/8/12 11:42 PM
tbi0904
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage - 
octowussy - Multiple middle fingers while getting your ass beat is the definition of class.

I might have liked them more if Fox didn't cut to an empty octagon image every time the birds flew. Great post btw. Win or lose Nate's always been classy.
12/8/12 11:44 PM
LayzieTheSavage

Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -
I wouldn't call it a fight. Two people participate in a fight. That was a man vs. a boy in a beat down. Phone Post
I'm sure you would of put up a much better fight.

Seriously, I want to know if you get off when you say shit like that.
Are you giddy, like a little school girl?
Does it make you feel tougher?
Explain. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:44 PM
ChaosOverkill
633 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup agreed

12/8/12 11:53 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -
Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -
I wouldn't call it a fight. Two people participate in a fight. That was a man vs. a boy in a beat down. Phone Post

Explain. Phone Post
I love watching those disrespectful faggots lose. Yes, I'm kinda giddy about it. Much like a school girl. Nate had to move down to 155 because he couldn't hang at 170. Nick has fought lightweights his entire career. These guys are overrated and overhyped. Fuck 'em both and anyone who is a fan of theirs. Phone Post
Mods , ban this ignorant cum junkie Phone Post
12/8/12 11:53 PM
GSPGreasedMyButthole
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -
Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -

Explain. Phone Post
I love watching those disrespectful faggots lose. Yes, I'm kinda giddy about it. Much like a school girl. Nate had to move down to 155 because he couldn't hang at 170. Nick has fought lightweights his entire career. These guys are overrated and overhyped. Fuck 'em both and anyone who is a fan of theirs. Phone Post
You sound like farva from super troopers when you get uppity like this. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:54 PM
GSPGreasedMyButthole
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And someone needs to post the bubble with the fat guy typing. They used to use it for Art all the time haha Phone Post
12/9/12 12:04 AM
LayzieTheSavage

Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -
Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -

Explain. Phone Post
Hope you enjoyed your stay here at the UG.
We won't miss you. Phone Post
12/9/12 12:12 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -
Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -
Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -

Explain. Phone Post
Hope you enjoyed your stay here at the UG.
We won't miss you. Phone Post
This place is full of some of the most ignorant MMA "fan" opinions I've ever read. Why would I care if I got banned? Phone Post
Then why do you keep posting, shit for brains? You're very obviously not highly regarded, so kindly pick yourself up, and fuck right off.

Sincerely,
Everyone on this forum. Phone Post
12/9/12 12:33 AM
Bry Bry

i dont see anyone at 155 beating Hendo..he is just way too well rounded and has the strength and speed ontop of it...no one seems to touch his chin that hard ever so maybe that is his weakness..
12/9/12 12:52 AM
sbuild
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strech armbar...welcome to Ban ville....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.