UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Benson Henderson

12/9/12 1:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LayzieTheSavage
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer
LilBrockonmychest -

Was Nate flipping the bird during the fight?   I couldn't care less but didn't see it at all and thought Fox was periodically going out/glitching.  I wonder if they were cutting that out and that was the reason.

Yeah. Phone Post
12/9/12 1:53 AM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Layzie your jon jones vid you posted earlier is marked private

12/9/12 2:10 AM
SickEyeDiaz
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stretch Anus is just mad because in real life he is nothing but a pussy who wishes he had what it takes to fight on the most shitty local show that can be imagined, let alone the UFC.

What say Stretch Anus? When can we expect a green name from you pussy? When's your first fight?

12/9/12 2:49 AM
LayzieTheSavage
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lahzerous -

yeah that was accidental. the article hasn't been written yet but once it is the video go back up Phone Post
12/9/12 2:56 AM
LayzieTheSavage

Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -
Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -
Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -
octowussy - Multiple middle fingers while getting your ass beat is the definition of class.
I'm talking about after the fight.
... I loved the middle fingers tho Phone Post
I wouldn't call it a fight. Two people participate in a fight. That was a man vs. a boy in a beat down. Phone Post
I'm sure you would of put up a much better fight.

Seriously, I want to know if you get off when you say shit like that.
Are you giddy, like a little school girl?
Does it make you feel tougher?
Explain. Phone Post
I love watching those disrespectful faggots lose. Yes, I'm kinda giddy about it. Much like a school girl. Nate had to move down to 155 because he couldn't hang at 170. Nick has fought lightweights his entire career. These guys are overrated and overhyped. Fuck 'em both and anyone who is a fan of theirs. Phone Post
Hope you enjoyed your stay here at the UG.
We won't miss you. Phone Post
Nice rebuttal. I'm assuming my points were accurate because you countered NONE of them. Now get back to sucking 209 dick, Lazy (that's how it is spelled, smart guy). Phone Post
LoL You mad? Phone Post
12/9/12 5:13 AM
LayzieTheSavage

Stretch Armbar -
GriffinQ -
Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -
Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -
Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -
octowussy - Multiple middle fingers while getting your ass beat is the definition of class.
I wouldn't call it a fight. Two people participate in a fight. That was a man vs. a boy in a beat down. Phone Post

Explain. Phone Post
I love watching those disrespectful faggots lose. Yes, I'm kinda giddy about it. Much like a school girl. Nate had to move down to 155 because he couldn't hang at 170. Nick has fought lightweights his entire career. These guys are overrated and overhyped. Fuck 'em both and anyone who is a fan of theirs. Phone Post
This place is full of some of the most ignorant MMA "fan" opinions I've ever read. Why would I care if I got banned? Phone Post
Then why do you keep posting, shit for brains? You're very obviously not highly regarded, so kindly pick yourself up, and fuck right off.

Sincerely,
Everyone on this forum. Phone Post
Are you upset, brother? Phone Post
I think you're the only one upset. Everyone else just thinks you're acting like a douche. Grow up, fan boy. Phone Post
12/9/12 5:16 AM
SickEyeDiaz
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ignore that fuckin cunt.

12/9/12 5:17 AM
caseharts
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage - Good job tonight.
I was blown away by the performance! I loved the class shown between both fighters.

Don't worry 209 fans and supporters... Nate will be back, better than ever.

Get ready for Melendez! :) Phone Post
Awesome! But Diaz flicked him off multiple times and taunted him. While he rose above that after the fight he kinda went over board with the fingers lol. But it's a fight man and he's a warrior!

Great fight though! Glad bendo took it! Phone Post
12/9/12 5:18 AM
caseharts
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The after fight class was admirable. The getting in each others faces after the first round had me going !!! Phone Post
12/9/12 1:59 PM
LayzieTheSavage

Hope Bendo and Diaz fans can find a new level of respect for each other Phone Post
12/9/12 2:01 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage - 
Lahzerous -

yeah that was accidental. the article hasn't been written yet but once it is the video go back up Phone Post

Ah okay cool.

12/9/12 2:46 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was in shock that he handled em like that, i knew he was gonna be stronger but that was painful to watch.
12/9/12 6:31 PM
LayzieTheSavage

UGCTT_BlahBreh - i was in shock that he handled em like that, i knew he was gonna be stronger but that was painful to watch.

Yezzir, but hey, that's the fight game. 

12/9/12 6:47 PM
BrianStannFan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate and Nick need to get more muscle mass if they are going to win against this new class of athlete. Bendo/GSP/Rory can take them down at will and have a small chance of getting subbed while on top but unlikely...

Hope they don't agree with BJ with the whole, "Martial arts is about the smaller guy betting the larger guy." Unless that larger guy is just as technical and knowledgeable as you... then you lose...

Not sure if killer cardio and heart cuts it anymore when your oppenent can take you down at will...

I hope they evolve past this unlike BJ but they seem very set in their ways and sheltered with Cesar...

12/9/12 6:53 PM
mmaattorney
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nates the man I wonder how much he got paid Phone Post
12/9/12 6:58 PM
KingGo
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -
Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -
Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -
Stretch Armbar -
LayzieTheSavage -

Explain. Phone Post
This place is full of some of the most ignorant MMA "fan" opinions I've ever read. Why would I care if I got banned? Phone Post
Then why do you keep posting, shit for brains? You're very obviously not highly regarded, so kindly pick yourself up, and fuck right off.

Sincerely,
Everyone on this forum. Phone Post
Signed Phone Post
12/9/12 7:12 PM
mmaattorney
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up with the tooth pick? Highly disrespectful Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.