UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> who was in bj's corner?

12/8/12 11:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

his brother, his sc coach/chef, and a random asian guy they picked up off the street? what is this? ufc 11?

I love bj, but he should retire unless he 1) drops down to 155 2) trains outside of hawaii and 3) trains under a real head trainer

12/9/12 12:25 AM
Sergio88
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penn needs to go back to AKA (Fitch should stop having this beef with BJ) or train with Team Alpha male.

12/9/12 12:30 AM
FreightTrain

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

his brother, his sc coach/chef, and a random asian guy they picked up off the street? what is this? ufc 11?

I love bj, but he should retire unless he 1) drops down to 155 2) trains outside of hawaii and 3) trains under a real head trainer

Absolutely. One can only guess what goes on in his camp.

Seems like a bunch of yes men to me and thats not helping at all.

The cardio alone is a very simple indication that they are not doing their job and havent been for some time.
12/9/12 11:59 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

dont get me wrong, if he wants to retire and be a great dad, i am all for it..he deserves it and is a HOF, but he shouldnt do this to himself and continue to the do the same thing and expect different results...

12/9/12 12:59 PM
scrapdo
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree 100%. That was really sad to watch. I'm a huge BJ fan and today I have very little desire to see him fight ever again. In fact, I wish he'd stayed retired and left us wanting.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.